Good Guest - Bad Guest...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Good Guest - Bad Guest...

Postby Trapper John » Tue May 22, 2018 5:43 am

Rockstar wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Anyways, I've done my stint on here which mainly came about because of ratboy's unwarranted and vicous attack on Nucks. So I'm off to my bed.

There will be more racist posts highlighted tomorrow...Let's see who condemns and who condones.... :thumbsup:

Racism is in the eye of the beholder, sorry if speaking the truth offends you, it's just the way it is.

Unfortuntely for you it appears, being a 'person of colour' doesn't negate you from blame. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Tue May 22, 2018 5:51 am

I won't be condoning or condemning.

I'm not having some wee nyaff, dictating to me what I should be commenting on.

Away and boil yer heid.

:thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Tue May 22, 2018 5:51 am

Rockstar wrote:
MG2 wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Guest wrote:
MG2 wrote:
I've heard it said that TJ is racist but so far what I've seen is him being opposed to more immigration. Different matter as long as all potential immigrants are included in that ideology regardless of colour.

Before making up my mind on those quotes I would like to see the full context as otherwise it really wouldn't be fair to judge on half a story.

what is the non racist context of saying "Paki"

:thumbsup:

I thought TJ was debating how the term was used as a shortened version? That would be the non racist context.

Straight up calling someone a Paki is racist imo, raghead too. Nigger, absolutely if used by those of a different race. If anyone is calling another by those derogatory names it absolutely is racist.

Trapper is a gift that keeps on giving.... :wurms:

When you think about it, South Africa and the Rhodesia's were the jewels of Africa, wealth abounded, primarily created by the white man with the toils of the black man.

Everyone benefitted, though we know not always equally, but because of the outcry from whites round the world who hadn't a clue about the 'mechanics' of Southern Africa and greedy, selfish blacks who cared as little for their own people as they accused the whites of, it has been pretty much destroyed.

Under apartheid, did the blacks have jobs, money to feed their families, rampant aids sweeping through their communities?

And how is life under Black rule now, so much better than it was under the white regime....for the majority of people I mean, not just the radical few with their eye on power and wealth?

I fail to see any racism in that post, the truth yes, racism no. As much as you dislike it the truth shouldn't be disgusied or denied because of the colour of a persons skin.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vam » Tue May 22, 2018 5:56 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Fucking Hindu. That’s fucking insulting!

If being called Hindu is so fucking insulting, Is that Racist as you obviously think yourself to be better than a Hindu?
And why are you both so upset about racism when you come from a country that has a caste system?

That's a very good question, and I see another Guest had also mentioned the caste system just before you did.

Neither Rocky nor LM have addressed the issue so far. Perhaps it's an uncomfortable truth they'd rather avoid commenting on. We'll see...
Vam

Postby gguest » Tue May 22, 2018 5:57 am

Trapper John wrote:
Dean wrote:Would TJ see a group of lads from Pakistan and go up and say ‘Alright pakis’... of course he wouldn’t. No one ever uses the word Paki in an inoffensive way, it just doesn’t happen. If I was in the company of Pakistanis and someone even uttered the word I’d be mortified. I’d also expect one of them to give the twat a slap.

I’ve only ever seen it used by racist cunts.

I hardly think anyone gives much credence to your opinion when you can watch a video of a little black kid being horrifically and violently abused by her carer and say "context, the little cunt might have deserved it" :roll:

Are you that thick you can't distinguish between a tongue-in-cheek comment and real racism?
gguest

Postby Guest » Tue May 22, 2018 6:02 am

gguest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Dean wrote:Would TJ see a group of lads from Pakistan and go up and say ‘Alright pakis’... of course he wouldn’t. No one ever uses the word Paki in an inoffensive way, it just doesn’t happen. If I was in the company of Pakistanis and someone even uttered the word I’d be mortified. I’d also expect one of them to give the twat a slap.

I hardly think anyone gives much credence to your opinion when you can watch a video of a little black kid being horrifically and violently abused by her carer and say "context, the little cunt might have deserved it" :roll:

Are you that thick you can't distinguish between a tongue-in-cheek comment and real racism?

Oh shut up fucking hypocrite, if Vam or Tj would have said it, all hell would have broken loose.

Postby Vam » Tue May 22, 2018 6:03 am

Guest wrote:Rocky, did you have a chuckle at the cosmopolitan racist 's snide thought process when she gushed about the 'indian" priyanka chopra and the "black' doria and the "ultimate" idris elba" being the best 3 things about the royal wedding? It seems like quite a few fell for that post to prove to themselves that she doesn't think people of colour are less than her :gigglesnshit:

There's only one person I can think of, whose envy and mindless hatred would keep her up posting bile at that time of night :thumbsup:

Why have you mentioned those 3 emotive words, complete with quote marks, when I didn't use any of them in my post?

You are a disgusting human being.
Vam

Postby gguest » Tue May 22, 2018 6:19 am

Guest wrote:
gguest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Oh shut up fucking hypocrite, if Vam or Tj would have said it, all hell would have broken loose.

But they can't do tongue-in-cheek, they're no good at it.
gguest

Postby Trapper John » Tue May 22, 2018 6:22 am

gguest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

'Tongue in cheek' comment about a little kid being viciously abused you say? - I'm afraid that comment says more about you than it does anyone else. :shake head:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Nucks » Tue May 22, 2018 6:23 am

Rocky, you bumped the post a few times so I will answer you. Yes, I think the word paki is racist as from my experience it is used in a derogatory way to mean anyone with brown skin from a certain part of the world, not just Pakistan. These posts were after I had gone to bed last night hence I didn’t reply then, whereas the stuff Micky said was when I was online and in that conversation at the time.

It is not my job to highlight every uncouth or offensive word or remark, it’s the Arms as even your mates are so fond of saying.

I a man neither a racist nor an enabler and I’ve explained this several times. You disagree, everyone gets it. And before throwing around words like coven, you might consider yourself equally guilty. :smilin:
Nucks

Postby Trapper John » Tue May 22, 2018 6:24 am

measurer wrote:Well Guests - they hijacked your thread....sorry. :dunno:

'They' the Mumbai moaner started it with his unwarranted attacks on Nucks. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Tue May 22, 2018 6:28 am

Rockstar wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Anyways, I've done my stint on here which mainly came about because of ratboy's unwarranted and vicous attack on Nucks. So I'm off to my bed.

There will be more racist posts highlighted tomorrow...Let's see who condemns and who condones.... :thumbsup:

Hopefully with some context this time, just a thread title will do, we can find our way from there. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Nucks » Tue May 22, 2018 6:28 am

Trapper John wrote:

'They' the Mumbai moaner started it with his unwarranted attacks on Nucks. :thumbsup:

:gigglesnshit: Don’t be offended on my behalf. He was trolling and he and I knew it.
Nucks

Postby gguest » Tue May 22, 2018 6:32 am

Trapper John wrote:
gguest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

'Tongue in cheek' comment about a little kid being viciously abused you say? - I'm afraid that comment says more about you than it does anyone else. :shake head:

Like I thought, you don't get irony.
gguest

Postby Trapper John » Tue May 22, 2018 6:32 am

Nucks wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

:gigglesnshit: Don’t be offended on my behalf. He was trolling and he and I knew it.

Yes I realise that but you shouldn't give him the pleasure of explaining yourself, he drinks it up because others do it to him.

I do it coz I like to. :mrgreen:
Trapper John
Gunner.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms