A right load of bollocks...

Re: Good Guest - Bad Guest...

Postby Dean » Tue May 22, 2018 5:52 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:Trapper the left winger! :pmsl:

Fucking hell...I have heard everything now... :pmsl: :pmsl:

Just when you think she can’t be any more mental... She comes out with that corker! :pmsl:

Say what you must ....But the old racist cunt has them ladies eating out of his hands.... :mrgreen: :pmsl:

Ladies of a certain age feel more comfortable letting their racism show...
Dean

Postby Stooo » Tue May 22, 2018 5:53 pm

Jem wrote:As a non white, I don't find 'rat' racist. But if Rockstar feels it is, then people shouldn't use it when talking to him.

Gob frothing rolly eyed dicks consider manners and politeness as PC and therefore oppressive to their privilege. How dare the other be promoted to the same part of society that they have enjoyed since their ancestors came over the Channel or Atlantic...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Tue May 22, 2018 5:53 pm

Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Just when you think she can’t be any more mental... She comes out with that corker! :pmsl:

Say what you must ....But the old racist cunt has them ladies eating out of his hands.... :mrgreen: :pmsl:

And he plays the pity violin like a maestro.
McAz

Postby guest » Tue May 22, 2018 5:54 pm

Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

I wouldn't call them ladies :shake head:

Postby Stooo » Tue May 22, 2018 5:55 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Stooo wrote:
My opinion wrote:I'm a member but most of the time I can't be arsed to log in but instead post occasionally as a guest. The thing is, with one or two exceptions like Gabby, most members are trolls and I'm no good at trolling. I can't do the he said/she said stuff for hours on end with more and more outrageous insults coming out as the 'conversations' develop. I like making one or two posts about a subject and that's it. If somebody decides I'm a cunt, wifebeater, spastic, a candidate for suicide or whatever, their insults will be mostly wasted on me because I'll just log out.

The one thing I do miss from signing in is the ability to put white trash like Trappy and Red Oktober on ignore. Oh and not having my posts moderated out of existence.

Just lurk while logged in then.

Stooo completely OT but I just chanced upon your father's eulogy thread and it moved me...I'll have to google what lighterman means though....

Thank you very much.

It's a term for the men who used to pilot light tugs around the river Thames, pushing barges into the docks back in the days and centuries when London was a hugely vibrant port. These men were considered to be skilled enough to pilot the monarchy and dignitaries around the river in safety and formed themselves into the Company of Watermen and Lightermen.

I'm pretty sure that they still have a website.

I'm not that good with words,I'll say this much that your father led a FULL LIFE and it must have been amazing for you to watch it from such close quarters..... :thumbsup:

It sure had its moments :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue May 22, 2018 5:57 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I think a thread has pretty much run out of steam when all we have is guest talking to guest

Stop the members posting as guests then!

Postby Guest » Tue May 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Stooo wrote:
Jem wrote:As a non white, I don't find 'rat' racist. But if Rockstar feels it is, then people shouldn't use it when talking to him.

Gob frothing rolly eyed dicks consider manners and politeness as PC and therefore oppressive to their privilege. How dare the other be promoted to the same part of society that they have enjoyed since their ancestors came over the Channel or Atlantic...

people like micky are actually proud of their ignorance too.

it's always the thick ones who think they're being clever.

Postby Me Again » Tue May 22, 2018 5:58 pm

My opinion wrote:I'm a member but most of the time I can't be arsed to log in

Can't be arsed to log in, even though it's actually more effort to post as a guest?

Me Again

Postby measurer » Tue May 22, 2018 5:59 pm

Dean wrote:
measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:Again - she never said a nasty thing about his wife, and WHAT family??? Trying too hard..
. Do you actually think vilifying will work here?

She brought his wife into it and let’s be honest she wasn’t exactly paying a compliment. If she brings someone’s wife into it then Rocky or whoever her latest target is, is perfectly with Ing their right to fire back in the exact same kind of way imo.

Vam Playing the victim when they started the wife/ husband thing doesn’t really work. She brought it on herself.

She said his wife would get some peace if he was on here, equates IN UR MIND, to her slagging off his wife? Get real and less of the shitstirring. I was there that night, and I note you dropped the "family" part you tried to add earlier too.BOTH had a go at each other and BOTH said shitty things, but hey - don't let the truth bite you on the arse.. :again?:

As soon as his wife was brought into the conversation, the gate was opened for his reply.

The gates were already open as I had told them both, to get it out of their systems. Now everyone and their fkn granny has an "opinion" on what is and isn't racist. And TBH? I am sick of approving the crap flooding in. And what you are saying STILL doesn't take away from the lying about her being nasty re his "family". She was nasty to him, yes, just as he was nasty back to her - that's how a slug out works.
measurer

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms