Lady Murasaki

Re: I feel that...

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 6:42 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:

To be fair to Micky, he should be allowed to racially abuse Rocky relentlessly if he wants to...

J
He's need to get someone to start him a forum to do that.

I'm not saying a word to the whinging Indian pussy unless he starts on me........

Shut the fuck up Micki....Otherwise........

GFYYWIP........

DFTT...
Rockstar

Postby Stooo » Fri May 25, 2018 6:42 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:You'll use any excase Stooo that's what........

Holly banned you...

On your orders no doubt Stooo......so are you going to stop playing silly buggers and lift my ip ban please so one I can post properly and I'll behave.......

I was at work, I have a certain amount of time to do a certain amount of things as a consequence of the contract that I have with my employer, sorry to have to explain how work, works. Holly as well as the other admin have autonomy on here and base their decisions on their own interpretation of a situation. Do you think that Holly called me up at ten in the evening (ish) NZ time to ask me if you should be banned, not for being a racist bastard but rather because you let Edna join FH?

Fuck your IP, grow a spine and ask your hostel manager to reset the router. I hope someone chins you on the way back to your room because you interrupted their internet.

Cunt...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Fri May 25, 2018 6:44 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Holly banned you...

On your orders no doubt Stooo......so are you going to stop playing silly buggers and lift my ip ban please so one I can post properly and I'll behave.......

I was at work, I have a certain amount of time to do a certain amount of things as a consequence of the contract that I have with my employer, sorry to have to explain how work, works. Holly as well as the other admin have autonomy on here and base their decisions on their own interpretation of a situation. Do you think that Holly called me up at ten in the evening (ish) NZ time to ask me if you should be banned, not for being a racist bastard but rather because you let Edna join FH?

Fuck your IP, grow a spine and ask your hostel manager to reset the router. I hope someone chins you on the way back to your room because you interrupted their internet.

Cunt...

You really are a childish spiteful cunt Stooo........
Mickyboy

Postby Stooo » Fri May 25, 2018 6:44 pm

Claire wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Claire wrote:So we have Rain Man, Forrest Gump and Joey Deacon.

Next!

I could start with the generic 'window licker' stuff :dunno:

I think you went too far with Joey Deacon tbh.

Your age is showing madam :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Fri May 25, 2018 6:45 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Billy Idol will be rolling in his grave.

Erm he's not dead.......

I forwarded this thread to him. He died of shame.

RIP...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 6:45 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Holly banned you...

Cunt...

Zip it Mick or you will be banned soon....
Rockstar

Postby Claire » Fri May 25, 2018 6:46 pm

Stooo wrote:
Claire wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Next!

:wink: Night Stooo :Wiiiine!:
Claire

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 6:46 pm

An extra proxy will lurk now.... :header:
Rockstar

Postby Stooo » Fri May 25, 2018 6:47 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Holly banned you...

Cunt...

And you don't have the bottle to go down to the evening manager to ask him to reset the router.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Fri May 25, 2018 6:48 pm

Claire wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Claire wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Next!

:wink: Night Stooo :Wiiiine!:

:mrgreen:

Night Claire :cheers:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Fri May 25, 2018 6:52 pm

I just did ask actually and they aren't prepared to reset bcos all work would have to be saved and theyre busy so thanks Stooo you spiteful malicious vindictive child..........
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Fri May 25, 2018 6:53 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Holly banned you...

Cunt...

Zip it Mick or you will be banned soon....

GFYYWIP.........
Mickyboy

Postby Jem » Fri May 25, 2018 6:53 pm

Mickyboy wrote:I just did ask actually and they aren't prepared to reset bcos all work would have to be saved and theyre busy so thanks Stooo you spiteful malicious vindictive child..........

Eh?
Jem

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 6:55 pm

Mickyboy wrote:I just did ask actually and they aren't prepared to reset bcos all work would have to be saved and theyre busy so thanks Stooo you spiteful malicious vindictive child..........

:pmsl: :pmsl:
Rockstar

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms