FAO TrapperJohn

A right load of bollocks...

FAO TrapperJohn

Postby Rockstar » Wed May 23, 2018 7:04 am

Trapper John wrote:I meant to ask Rockstar but the thread was locked, why was it he left it so long to decide that Ratboy was an offensive racist term? afterall I'd called him it several times long before he suddenly decided to be offended by it and he never batted an eyelid - horses for courses eh? :wink:

Now I've not left myself any time to do the quiz, It'll have to wait until later as I will reading the reply to this.

I'm still not offended by it. You keep saying it and everytime I will show you up for the racist little cunt that you are.

Perhaps old age is to be blamed for your amnesia. Let's recap....

Rockstar wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Vicky and TrapperJohn feels like Sheraz and Gabrielle all over again.... Though Sheraz was damn good at insults and had a bit of class compared to TrapperJohn...

What would you know about class, ratboy?

rentboy has a better ring to it....

Do you want to try again bumcunt?

Nah ratboy suits you fine.

Awwww you calling me ratboy because I am not your preferred skin color?

See what I did there...

The first exchange. ^^^

Following your footsteps Vam>>>

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:Fucked up the quotes too. Maybe time for a coffee Vam... :shake head:

She needs to lie down...Not a caffeine kick...

I'm fine, coat-clinging ratboy

what is the ratboy reference about?

Probably to do with him being Indian...

One more gem :shake head:

Trapper John wrote:
Oh it's ratboy, what chucking out the mosque early or was it just you?

And then the likes of Micky,Puzzles,kat took after you....

There is a time and place for everything.I'm glad I have given sufficient evidence against your racism and did not buckle with your fans labeling me as a troll. :thumbsup:

PS: Next time you want to throw your challenges,just make sure I'm not around. You can avoid looking silly. :gigglesnshit:
Rockstar

Re: FAO TrapperJohn

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed May 23, 2018 7:27 am

if someone reminds me I'll unlock this for TJ to answer when he's back online
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Wed May 23, 2018 6:04 pm

I'm still not offended by it. You keep saying it and everytime I will show you up for the racist little cunt that you are.

What do you mean 'still' not offended? - you spent half the night and most of next day saying how ratboy was a specific insult by me to you based purely on the colour of your skin.

I think this is where it started: edited where it specifically points to me, as I don't control what others say.

.........She has repeatedly used the term "ratboy" after seeing TrapperJohn use it against me. The first time it was used against me,I knew it was about the color of my skin due to Trapper using it............

So it doesn't look like "I'm still not offended by it" to me.

The term ratboy has been used by others on this forum for a long time, it appears that it has never before been classed as a racist insult until you decided it suited your purpose. Some examples, just type ratboy in search for 26 pages of others.

by Stooo » 12 Aug 2012 12:43

That's Mr Baldy to you ratboy...

by Stooo » 11 Aug 2012 23:14

Who cares? Ratboy likes to post here and that cunt Raven is always rattling around.

Can't see why Budgie would want Dogs closed down, where would he get the attention?

As for the rest of your post it means nothing to me except that you try to make me responsible for other posters words. :dunno:

Lastly, the quotes of my posts you posted the other night and since are only racist in your eyes and those who want them to be, like I said 'racism is in the eye of the beholder' you choose them to be and I know they aren't.

Again as I said, just because you find unpalatable truths racist, it doesn't make them so, no matter how you want to spin them. To me you are an annoying, trolling little fuck most of the time who just happens to be an Indian.

Look in my direction for special dispensation because of the colour of your skin and you won't get it - but you know that already. Some posters will of course and don't you love to play on it. :roll:

Anyway, not bothered with it all now, carry on doing what you're doing and I'll carry on what I do.

PS. The challenge is still open find a 'racist hate post' in anything I've posted (with the context and thread title) which would stand up in a court as such, not just in your mind - and you'll win a prize. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Rockstar » Wed May 23, 2018 6:23 pm

he left it so long to decide

This was the crux of the matter and it has been answered satisfactorily. :thumbsup:

As for the court thing? Dogs courtroom has already passed judgment on your racism. Now where the fuck is my prize?
Rockstar

Postby Trapper John » Wed May 23, 2018 7:24 pm

Rockstar wrote:

This was the crux of the matter and it has been answered satisfactorily. :thumbsup:

As for the court thing? Dogs courtroom has already passed judgment on your racism. Now where the fuck is my prize?

Just in the interest of truth and fact - the post you quoted in this thread, the one you omitted to date? I did it for you. :thumbsup:

They say 'a week is a long time in politics' over 4 months is an ice age on Dogs. :smilin:

by Rockstar » 18 Jan 2018 21:44

Rockstar wrote: Vicky and TrapperJohn feels like Sheraz and Gabrielle all over again.... Though Sheraz was damn good at insults and had a bit of class compared to TrapperJohn... :smilin:

Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Rockstar » Wed May 23, 2018 9:34 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Just in the interest of truth and fact - the post you quoted in this thread, the one you omitted to date? I did it for you. :thumbsup:

They say 'a week is a long time in politics' over 4 months is an ice age on Dogs. :smilin:

by Rockstar » 18 Jan 2018 21:44

Rockstar wrote: Vicky and TrapperJohn feels like Sheraz and Gabrielle all over again.... Though Sheraz was damn good at insults and had a bit of class compared to TrapperJohn... :smilin:

What the fuck you blabbing about now you blithering racist little cunt?

The first time you used that racial slur against me...I gave you a chance to change it....You persisted and you were called upon it at your second time.... :thumbsup:

As for the takedown yesterday,I wasn't even present when it had all kicked off...Joined in quite late... :gigglesnshit:

Atleast instead of mentioning racial slurs to me again,you are whinging about time lines.... :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:
Rockstar

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed May 23, 2018 9:39 pm

Rocky, why do you think it’s a racist slur?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Red Okktober » Wed May 23, 2018 9:58 pm

Rockstar wrote:As for the takedown yesterday,I wasn't even present when it had all kicked off...Joined in quite late... :gigglesnshit:

Atleast instead of mentioning racial slurs to me again,you are whinging about time lines.... :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:

Where is the evidence for this so-called 'takedown'? You're nothing more than an excitable potty-mouthed adolescent - going on 30 LoL.

Entrepreneur, my arse
Red Okktober

Postby McAz » Wed May 23, 2018 10:00 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Rocky, why do you think it’s a racist slur?

Oh please, we've been through pages of that - likening human beings to rats is a long-established racist device.
McAz

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 pm

McAz wrote:

Oh please, we've been through pages of that - likening human beings to rats is a long-established racist device.

Have we? Frosty and myself called Vam a rat in a dress because she’s so disloyal to this forum and the members.
We weren’t being racist.
Is it because of TJs, Vams and Reds dubiously racist history?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Vam » Wed May 23, 2018 10:07 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:

Have we? Frosty and myself called Vam a rat in a dress because she’s so disloyal to this forum and the members.
We weren’t being racist.

... annnd she's off on one again ... :roll:
Vam

Postby McAz » Wed May 23, 2018 10:08 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:

We weren’t being racist.

And I'm not a racist if I use the term Ratboy. It's not the word, it's the intention and context of its use. Same as bum chum can be a homophobic slur when someone has that intention.

This is why dubious words in themselves are not deemed illegal in the hate crime laws.
Last edited by McAz on Wed May 23, 2018 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed May 23, 2018 10:11 pm

McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:

We weren’t being racist.

And I'm not a racist if I use the term Ratboy. It's not the word, it's the intention and context of its use. Same as bum chum can be a homophobic slur when someone has that intention.

Yes, it did seem to be posters with a dubious posting past that started using it. Others who didn’t get on with him didn’t resort to that particular insult. Hmm......
Lady Murasaki

Postby McAz » Wed May 23, 2018 10:12 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:

We weren’t being racist.

Yes, it did seem to be posters with a dubious posting past that started using it. Others who didn’t get on with him didn’t resort to that particular insult. Hmm......

They believe their right to offend trumps that of the person being offended. Age old racist reasoning. :roll:
McAz

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms