gifts for members & guests

A right load of bollocks...

Re: gifts for members & guests

Postby McAz » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:34 pm

Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:Read the CM stuff - ramblings of the unwell - move along, nothing worth seeing here.

I know most people already know Claire is a liar, so all the things she says can’t be trusted. For me personally, it’s quite sad to read her saying I lied about losing a child. I couldn’t sit by and read that without challenging it if I posted there...

To suggest that you would lie about such a thing is frankly breathtaking. Anyone with an ounce of decency should immediately distance themselves from any association with such an allegation. I can only imagine the distress that the event itself - and shit like this - must have caused you.
McAz

Postby Stooo » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:42 pm

I'm sitting on my hands, fuck em.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:01 pm

As I only posted on DS (before I was banned) and here I have no idea of what you lot get up to on various forums and in private PM's.

So am I the odd on out. :ooer:
Keyser

Postby McAz » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:03 pm

Keyser wrote:As I only posted on DS (before I was banned) and here I have no idea of what you lot get up to on various forums and in private PM's.

You're from Hull and you need to ask? :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:12 pm

Stooo wrote:I'm sitting on my hands, fuck em.

The grabs I've seen on CM - 'cybering for power', man oh man!!!! :yikes:

I can't believe how Claire and the rest of that shower of shyte posting there have the front to turn their noses up at Bitchfest dtv and Dogs

Postby Keyser » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:18 pm

McAz wrote:
Keyser wrote:As I only posted on DS (before I was banned) and here I have no idea of what you lot get up to on various forums and in private PM's.

Cheeky cunt! :snooty:

May a Hearns maximum leverage right hand at Welterweight strike you dead! :pmsl:

How are you Mac? :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Cobs » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:22 pm

Stooo wrote:I'm sitting on my hands, fuck em.

On the bright side you've outsourced the whinging, Baldrick.
Cobs

Postby McAz » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:25 pm

Keyser wrote:
McAz wrote:

Cheeky c**t! :snooty:

May a Hearns maximum leverage right hand at Welterweight strike you dead! :pmsl:

So so, Keys, mild "dog" mostly because of health problems by those close to me - thanks for asking. Better times ahead I hope.

And you - up cycle or down?
McAz

Postby Gabby » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:25 pm

Dean wrote:I had a look on there. Some really low things being said in those screenshots. And a load of completely made up bollocks about me... What a lovely forum to be associated with...

Dean, just ignore it, you’re so much better than that...rise above it yeah..... all that matters is you and your family :wubbers: .... love ya! :wubbers:
Gabby

Postby Dean » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:33 pm

Gabby wrote:
Dean wrote:I had a look on there. Some really low things being said in those screenshots. And a load of completely made up bollocks about me... What a lovely forum to be associated with...

Dean, just ignore it, you’re so much better than that...rise above it yeah..... all that matters is you and your family :wubbers: .... love ya! :wubbers:

Cheers Gab... :Hiya:
Dean

Postby Gabby » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:42 pm

Dean wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Cheers Gab... :Hiya:

My heart goes out to you Dean.... ignore the haters... they just don’t matter! xx :wubbers:
Last edited by Gabby on Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabby

Postby Keyser » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:49 pm

McAz wrote:
Keyser wrote:
McAz wrote:

So so, Keys, mild "dog" mostly because of health problems by those close to me - thanks for asking. Better times ahead I hope.

I am fine mate - not up or down - just honest as I always have been.

'Persona's' and all that crap on forums does my head in - what you is see what you get with me.

By the way it's a huge test for Josh Taylor tomorrow - I think he could become the best Scottish fighter since the great (and vastly underrated) Ken Buchanan - we will see. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:11 pm

Usual suspects JJ GW and Rocky among others in the thick of all the drama and bitching as per

I doubt anyone is there because they really like Claire, what's to like??? they are there because they're nosy and don't want to miss a thing, no other reason than that

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:15 pm

McAz wrote:
Keyser wrote:
McAz wrote:

I asked you if you were ok day before yesterday and you said you were you fibber.

Postby Daisymay » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:24 pm

I'm the same Keys (apart from the being banned it)

So we'll have to be the odd ones out together :ooer:
Daisymay

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms