Dog's Football Thread #8

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Dog's Football Thread #8

Postby Vicks » Sun May 27, 2018 9:20 am

Trapper John wrote:
Vicks wrote:Only three days to go..

:rangers:


Lets hope he gets over Liverpool's display in the champions league final by then. He has new loyalties now.


Same goes for your new manager.

I hope he isn't too disappointed, he'll never win the Europa League again.
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68274
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Dog's Football Thread #8

Postby Vicks » Sun May 27, 2018 9:21 am

Talk about being patronised?

:roll:
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68274
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Dog's Football Thread #8

Postby Trapper John » Sun May 27, 2018 9:24 am

Vicks wrote:Talk about being patronised?

:roll:


Up yours orange woman. :dafinger:
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35847
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Dog's Football Thread #8

Postby Rockstar » Sun May 27, 2018 9:26 am

Stop spamming the football thread ffs... :flog:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 10765
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Dog's Football Thread #8

Postby Trapper John » Sun May 27, 2018 9:33 am

Rockstar wrote:Stop spamming the football thread ffs... :flog:


'Spamming' is making more than one non related post, when I have then you can have an opinion. :dafinger:
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35847
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Dog's Football Thread #8

Postby Sunny » Sun May 27, 2018 9:55 am

I have to feel sorry for that goalie, there are some really nasty bastards out there...... :shake head:


Image


That's showing their true colours, absolute scumbags! that poor goalie.

Have to say those goals from Bale were stunners. After hearing his interview he sounds like he is off. I wouldn't mind him back at Spurs, along side Dele and Eriksen with Kane up front....super wow! We would win the title!
User avatar
Sunny
 
Posts: 18643
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:44 pm
Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Re: Dog's Football Thread #8

Postby Sunny » Sun May 27, 2018 10:05 am

Vicks wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Vicks wrote:Only three days to go..

:rangers:


Lets hope he gets over Liverpool's display in the champions league final by then. He has new loyalties now.


Same goes for your new manager.

I hope he isn't too disappointed, he'll never win the Europa League again.

:gigglesnshit: :Hiya:
User avatar
Sunny
 
Posts: 18643
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:44 pm
Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Re: Dog's Football Thread #8

Postby Trapper John » Sun May 27, 2018 10:09 am

Sunny wrote:I have to feel sorry for that goalie, there are some really nasty bastards out there...... :shake head:


Image


That's showing their true colours, absolute scumbags! that poor goalie.

Have to say those goals from Bale were stunners. After hearing his interview he sounds like he is off. I wouldn't mind him back at Spurs, along side Dele and Eriksen with Kane up front....super wow! We would win the title!


I like my football and my club as well you know Sunny, those comments are way beyond the pale and it wouldn't even enter my head to post something like that, it's fucking disgraceful.
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35847
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Dog's Football Thread #8

Postby Sunny » Sun May 27, 2018 10:12 am

Trapper John wrote:
Sunny wrote:I have to feel sorry for that goalie, there are some really nasty bastards out there...... :shake head:


Image


That's showing their true colours, absolute scumbags! that poor goalie.

Have to say those goals from Bale were stunners. After hearing his interview he sounds like he is off. I wouldn't mind him back at Spurs, along side Dele and Eriksen with Kane up front....super wow! We would win the title!


I like my football and my club as well you know Sunny, those comments are way beyond the pale and it wouldn't even enter my head to post something like that, it's fucking disgraceful.

Its is Tj. I was shocked reading that, I mean can u imagine what this can do to that poor goalie's state of mind. As much as I didn't want them to win, Never something like this, am really upset for this guy. It made me sick reading it. :shake head:
User avatar
Sunny
 
Posts: 18643
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:44 pm
Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Re: Dog's Football Thread #8

Postby Vicks » Sun May 27, 2018 10:32 am

Trapper John wrote:
Vicks wrote:Talk about being patronised?

:roll:


Up yours orange woman. :dafinger:


Look at my avatar, I am not 'Orange'

:dafinger:
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68274
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Dog's Football Thread #8

Postby Trapper John » Sun May 27, 2018 10:34 am

Vicks wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Vicks wrote:Talk about being patronised?

:roll:


Up yours orange woman. :dafinger:


Look at my avatar, I am not 'Orange'

:dafinger:


Thats what you get for using cheap tanning spray booths. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35847
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Dog's Football Thread #8

Postby Vicks » Sun May 27, 2018 10:35 am

Hi Suns. :Wiiiine!:

Sadly I've seen comments like that before.

Some of the comments about our dying captain Fernando Ricksen and our disaster, make me despair at some humans.
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68274
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Dog's Football Thread #8

Postby Vicks » Sun May 27, 2018 10:37 am

Trapper John wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Vicks wrote:Talk about being patronised?

:roll:


Up yours orange woman. :dafinger:


Look at my avatar, I am not 'Orange'

:dafinger:


Thats what you get for using cheap tanning spray booths. :gigglesnshit:


You know..

I've never been in one of those in my life or a tattoo parlour or a place where you can everything pierced.

:thumbsup:
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68274
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Dog's Football Thread #8

Postby Sunny » Sun May 27, 2018 10:59 am

Vicks wrote:Hi Suns. :Wiiiine!:

Sadly I've seen comments like that before.

Some of the comments about our dying captain Fernando Ricksen and our disaster, make me despair at some humans.

Hi Vicks, it really is a disgrace, he will be taunted everywhere he goes, just cant help but feel for the poor guy. What is wrong with ppl though, its a fooken game at the end of the day. He hardly went and blew up ppl...... :shake head:
User avatar
Sunny
 
Posts: 18643
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:44 pm
Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Re: Dog's Football Thread #8

Postby VelvetCat » Sun May 27, 2018 2:45 pm

Sunny wrote:I have to feel sorry for that goalie, there are some really nasty bastards out there...... :shake head:


Image


That's showing their true colours, absolute scumbags! that poor goalie.

Have to say those goals from Bale were stunners. After hearing his interview he sounds like he is off. I wouldn't mind him back at Spurs, along side Dele and Eriksen with Kane up front....super wow! We would win the title!


That's just vile, some people are really, really unpleasant.

My timeline last night was full of Baggies, Bluenoses and even Wolves fans all taking the mickey out of Villa, still going on today. I, of course did not join in (yeah right!)

Wish I'd had had a bet on the matches yesterday, I predicted Fulham and Real Madrid would win, hoping now Shrewsbury win this afternoon as I would like a trip to their ground.

25 years ago today, I was sitting in my living room feeling sick as the Baggies were about to play Port Vale in what was then the Division 2 play off final. Mr VC was at Wembley, I didn't know him then, or I would've been there as well.
User avatar
VelvetCat
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:18 pm
Location: The Hawthorns, WBA Championship Champions 2018/19!

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests