Dog's Football Thread #8

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Dog's Football Thread #8

Postby Inquisitive Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:41 am

:doomed:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Vicks wrote:My posts generated four replies, the busiest this thread has been for months.

I should pop in each morning and help make the forum look busy.

However that's not going to happen.

It didn't work out that well, let's face it...

The worthless troll needs to stick to the forum she has set up and is doing as well as her crap football team. :gigglesnshit:

England were brilliant in the first half playing free flowing attacking football but opting to defend, even three nil lead, showed their defensive frailties. They must realise their best form of defence is attack and play to that strength.
A wonderful performance overall and great hope for the future.
Now what’s this about a forum run by Vicks?
Inquisitive Guest

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:00 am

Dean wrote:An excellent 3-2 away win against the mighty Spain capped off a fantastic international break for England, having already held World Cup finalists Croatia to a draw. Things are really looking up for England and their young team under Southgate. Meanwhile Scotland shipped 5 goals in two heavy defeats against minnows Israel and a second string Portugal.

Do you hate the sweaties? You always slag them off, what makes you superior you fat useless cunt?

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:17 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:An excellent 3-2 away win against the mighty Spain capped off a fantastic international break for England, having already held World Cup finalists Croatia to a draw. Things are really looking up for England and their young team under Southgate. Meanwhile Scotland shipped 5 goals in two heavy defeats against minnows Israel and a second string Portugal.

Do you hate the sweaties? You always slag them off, what makes you superior you fat useless c**t?

The idiot Scots are always slagging off the England football team when they need to realise that they are fucking shit at football and one of the worst teams in the world!

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:17 am

Inquisitive Guest wrote::doomed:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Vicks wrote:My posts generated four replies, the busiest this thread has been for months.

The worthless troll needs to stick to the forum she has set up and is doing as well as her crap football team. :gigglesnshit:

England were brilliant in the first half playing free flowing attacking football but opting to defend, even three nil lead, showed their defensive frailties. They must realise their best form of defence is attack and play to that strength.

The one set up to make snide comments about this forum. Unfortunately the owner has abandoned it, leaving a just few diehards to keep it going with Vicky at the helm. But her constant messages of gloom doom are putting even the most loyal supporters off and it's slowly going tits-up.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:26 am

Guest wrote:
Inquisitive Guest wrote::doomed:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

The one set up to make snide comments about this forum. Unfortunately the owner has abandoned it, leaving a just few diehards to keep it going with Vicky at the helm. But her constant messages of gloom doom are putting even the most loyal supporters off and it's slowly going tits-up.

That's great news!

Hopefully we have seen the last of this Vicky. :pukeup:

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:23 pm

Lucian talking to himself I see!
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:31 pm

Guest wrote:

Do you hate the sweaties? You always slag them off, what makes you superior you fat useless c**t?

Even being a fat useless cunt, makes every body superior to the jocks!

Postby 362636 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Even being a fat useless c**t, makes every body superior to the jocks!

Guest, grow up FFS. Stop picking on Dean. He is like everyone else here, EG, he is liked, disliked and most don't give a flying ........

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:16 am

A great win for England and also for Wales last night, what a superb free kick from Wilson!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby BUDGIE » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:50 pm

Vicky is a Rangers fan, she doesn't really support Scotland, she had you reeled in!!

How do you feel?

Any true Gers fan supports England, not Scotland....
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:48 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Vicky is a Rangers fan, she doesn't really support Scotland, she had you reeled in!!

How do you feel?

I can’t believe any Gers supporters would support England.
That’d be like Salmond and Sturgeon voting Labour.

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:51 pm

Vicky isn’t even a real Rangers fan, I don’t think she even knows where Ibrox is...
Dean

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:54 pm

Dean wrote:Vicky isn’t even a real Rangers fan, I don’t think she even knows where Ibrox is...

Ibrox? Is that some new apple device?

Postby BUDGIE » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:05 pm

Guest wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Vicky is a Rangers fan, she doesn't really support Scotland, she had you reeled in!!

How do you feel?

The Rangers are unionist....

And the tartan army boos the rangers players...
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Pedant » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:10 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Guest wrote:

How do you feel?

The Rangers are unionist....

And the tartan army boos the rangers players...

Do you mean loyalists?
Pedant

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms