Dog's Football Thread #8

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Dog's Football Thread #8

Postby Trapper John » Sat May 26, 2018 9:52 am

Dean wrote:As much as I dislike the Scousers, I hope they beat Real tonight. Can’t not support an English side in a European final.

Yep, as much as it grates to say it me too. They've won it more than any other English side so another one ain't gonna matter much.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Sunny » Sat May 26, 2018 10:19 am

Trapper John wrote:
Dean wrote:As much as I dislike the Scousers, I hope they beat Real tonight. Can’t not support an English side in a European final.

Yep, as much as it grates to say it me too. They've won it more than any other English side so another one ain't gonna matter much.

Well I disagree, fok the scousers, I want Real to win, and then Bale will have done all he could achieve there, and then come back to us, he already said to Man U and Chelski he is not interested in going to those clubs. Only Spurs for him after Real. And who wants to hear the scousers going on and on about their win....Liiiiveeeerrpoooool, Liiiiveeerpoool! no way hose, fuk off....hahahahaa!

Hiya Vicky, saw your above post.... :Hiya:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Trapper John » Sat May 26, 2018 10:28 am

Sunny wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Well I disagree, fok the scousers, I want Real to win, and then Bale will have done all he could achieve there, and then come back to us, he already said to Man U and Chelski he is not interested in going to those clubs. Only Spurs for him after Real. And who wants to hear the scousers going on and on about their win....Liiiiveeeerrpoooool, Liiiiveeerpoool! no way hose, fuk off....hahahahaa!

Yeah but you ain't proper English are ya - you flit and float between Greek and Aussie whenever the fancy takes and then support a club who think they are in the NFL. :shake head:

No-one likes a scouser except another scouser but when we're up against 'spics - it's scousers all the way.

I agree with you about Fulham though, come on Fulham! we're gonna need your six points next season.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Dean » Sat May 26, 2018 10:32 am

As a Birmingham fan, of course I should want Villa to lose today. Trouble is, my daughter is a big Villa fan, she’s so excited for today, so I’ll be neutral this one time. Seeing my daughter happy is more important than seeing the 6 fingered sister fuckers from Aston crying in their beer. Only just though...
Dean

Postby Sunny » Sat May 26, 2018 10:36 am

Trapper John wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Yeah but you ain't proper English are ya - you flit and float between Greek and Aussie whenever the fancy takes and then support a club who think they are in the NFL. :shake head:

No-one likes a scouser except another scouser but when we're up against 'spics - it's scousers all the way.

I agree with you about Fulham though, come on Fulham! we're gonna need your six points next season.

Oh c'mon TJ, even if I were ' proper' English I would feel the same. Am sorry but they had an easy group compared to us, I doubt they would of beat Real and Dortmund in the group stages and then beat Juve! in the knockouts. :snooty:

And yes finally something we can agree on..... C'mon Fulham!!!! :thumbsup:

Oh and I doubt you would of wanted spurs to win the final of the CL...if it was us playing today. so bollocks this English shit u go on about.
Sunny

Postby Trapper John » Sat May 26, 2018 10:43 am

Dean wrote:As a Birmingham fan, of course I should want Villa to lose today. Trouble is, my daughter is a big Villa fan, she’s so excited for today, so I’ll be neutral this one time. Seeing my daughter happy is more important than seeing the 6 fingered sister fuckers from Aston crying in their beer. Only just though...

Was reading earlier that Villa will be in all sorts of financial shite if they don't win today, breaking FFP rules will be just the start. The football league take it far more seriously than the Premier league. They have a massive gap between income and wage bill apparently.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Dean » Sat May 26, 2018 10:45 am

Trapper John wrote:
Dean wrote:As a Birmingham fan, of course I should want Villa to lose today. Trouble is, my daughter is a big Villa fan, she’s so excited for today, so I’ll be neutral this one time. Seeing my daughter happy is more important than seeing the 6 fingered sister fuckers from Aston crying in their beer. Only just though...

Was reading earlier that Villa will be in all sorts of financial shite if they don't win today, breaking FFP rules will be just the start. The football league take it far more seriously than the Premier league. They have a massive gap between income and wage bill apparently.

They’ve spent an awful lot of money to get into the Prem.
Dean

Postby Trapper John » Sat May 26, 2018 10:46 am

Sunny wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Oh c'mon TJ, even if I were ' proper' English I would feel the same. Am sorry but they had an easy group compared to us, I doubt they would of beat Real and Dortmund in the group stages and then beat Juve! in the knockouts. :snooty:

And yes finally something we can agree on..... C'mon Fulham!!!! :thumbsup:

Oh and I doubt you would of wanted spurs to win the final of the CL...if it was us playing today. so bollocks this English shit u go on about.

Oh I'd have been right behind Spurs :gigglesnshit: anyways gotta dash, I'm due a flounce any minute now. Have a nice one Sunny. :Hiya:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Sunny » Sat May 26, 2018 10:47 am

Wow. that must hurt your daughter being Villa. But its your baby so I can understand wanting her to be happy, you are a good dad Dean, coz I couldn't do it for my kid....spurs comes first! :laughing:
Ok I don't know if I mean that, but thank fuk she is spurs all the way! :paranoid:
Sunny

Postby Sunny » Sat May 26, 2018 10:49 am

Trapper John wrote:Oh I'd have been right behind Spurs :gigglesnshit: anyways gotta dash, I'm due a flounce any minute now. Have a nice one Sunny. :Hiya:

Yeah right... :pmsl:

Oh and no flouncing!!!.....u better not! :Lucia:

Need you here to take the piss out of your shit team. :wubwub:
Sunny

Postby Dean » Sat May 26, 2018 10:52 am

Sunny wrote:

Wow. that must hurt your daughter being Villa. But its your baby so I can understand wanting her to be happy, you are a good dad Dean, coz I couldn't do it for my kid....spurs comes first! :laughing:
Ok I don't know if I mean that, but thank fuk she is spurs all the way! :paranoid:

It doesn’t bother me to be honest Sunny. I’m not as staunch a football fan as my own Dad was/is, he would have killed me if I wasn’t a Blues fan. Her Grandad on her Moms side is a big Villa fan so she goes to a lot of games with him. She plays for a professional teams academy so we get our football enjoyment together by me watching her play. I’d rather support my daughters team and see her happy than worry about local rivalries. Just don’t tell my Dad I said that! :laughing:
Dean

Postby Sunny » Sat May 26, 2018 10:59 am

Dean wrote:
Sunny wrote:

It doesn’t bother me to be honest Sunny. I’m not as staunch a football fan as my own Dad was/is, he would have killed me if I wasn’t a Blues fan. Her Grandad on her Moms side is a big Villa fan so she goes to a lot of games with him. She plays for a professional teams academy so we get our football enjoyment together by me watching her play. I’d rather support my daughters team and see her happy than worry about local rivalries. Just don’t tell my Dad I said that! :laughing:

Oh cool, and a football player, must be great watching her play, sadly my kid don't like playing football but is happy to go to matches and support spurs.

My Uncle is a massive Liverpool supporter, even though he is in Australia. But I never chat to him about spurs as he gets all pissy about any other team but Liverpool. So I wont tell your dad, your secret is safe. I fully understand... lol
Sunny

Postby VelvetCat » Sat May 26, 2018 2:06 pm

Vicks wrote:I see Braggy MacBraggy is boasting about this huge game at the weekend between Fulham v Aston Villa.

I'm sure it will get more viewers than the Super Bowl.

I along with most WBA and i would think Blues fans want Fulham to win!

Especially as today is the 36th anniversary of them winning the European Cup.
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby VelvetCat » Sat May 26, 2018 2:12 pm

Guest wrote:Two big matches today then Championship play off final which I hope Fulham win and Champions League Final which I hope Liverpool win.

Biggest match for me is tomorrow though league 1 play off final, hopefully Shrewsbury can win that :header:

Good luck to Shrewsbury tomorrow Guesty, hoping they do win as it would be a decent away fixture for us (I'm a Baggies fan).

Good luck to Coventry on Monday as well in the League 2 play offs.
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby Dean » Sat May 26, 2018 2:13 pm

My predictions...

Fulham 1-2 Villa

Real 1-3 Liverpool
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms