Dog's Football Thread #8

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Dog's Football Thread #8

Postby Punk » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:06 am

Sunny wrote:
Punk wrote:Image

The only hedge in European League football.

Hopefully we'll win a game this season. :oops:

Most of the students (Stirling University) who played for us have moved on after graduating so we'll have some new blood as it were. Plus we have the 4 Angus teams in the same division for the first time for almost 30 years. Lots of bragging rights to be had.

Plus we are one of the friendliest clubs in the country, one can have a chat with the manager after the match.

Zidane to Chelsea?

Love it!!! I like that club now since the hedge ahahhahaa!! Wishing them all the best! :wubbers:

Maybe Conte can go to RM and who knows maybe Zidane to Chelsea, I don't care what happens as long as they leave our manager alone, am well pissed off with RM. :Lucia:

:laughing:

I told a good mate of mine is a die hard Spurs, but hates Levy, that Poch would go to Real this summer, in March. He texted me yesterday, saying looks like you're right Fish. Yeah my nickname is Fish. :smilin:

The only way Poch will stay is for Levy to spend £100 million and buy some good players instead of spending many millions on players from the Dutch league, like Janssen
Punk

Postby Sunny » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:20 am

Punk wrote:
Sunny wrote:

Most of the students (Stirling University) who played for us have moved on after graduating so we'll have some new blood as it were. Plus we have the 4 Angus teams in the same division for the first time for almost 30 years. Lots of bragging rights to be had.

Plus we are one of the friendliest clubs in the country, one can have a chat with the manager after the match.

Zidane to Chelsea?

Love it!!! I like that club now since the hedge ahahhahaa!! Wishing them all the best! :wubbers:

Maybe Conte can go to RM and who knows maybe Zidane to Chelsea, I don't care what happens as long as they leave our manager alone, am well pissed off with RM. :Lucia:

I told a good mate of mine is a die hard Spurs, but hates Levy, that Poch would go to Real this summer, in March. He texted me yesterday, saying looks like you're right Fish. Yeah my nickname is Fish. :smilin:

The only way Poch will stay is for Levy to spend £100 million and buy some good players instead of spending many millions on players from the Dutch league, like Janssen

It’s unreal the amount of hate and unrest the media try and cause Spurs I don’t get it? Poch just signed a 5 year deal and is one of the highest paid managers in football at £8.5m a year. He leads the team out into the biggest footy stadium in London and 1 of the most technically advanced stadiums in world football in a few months! 6 first team names are committing to contracts alongside the 4 youngsters that just have. There is no clause in his contract that he is allowed to leave if PSG or Madrid come in for him .. that just sells papers!

Spurs are not a successful club in the modern era, but they have proper values and don’t play monopoly with the league but they thrive on bringing in youth and aim to win ‘the right way’... yet so much hate from other fans and the media I will never understand it.
I am not saying you hate spurs, just needed to add the above Fish! oops I mean Punk! :laughing:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Punk » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:22 am

Sunny wrote:
Punk wrote:
Sunny wrote:

Zidane to Chelsea?

It’s unreal the amount of hate and unrest the media try and cause Spurs I don’t get it? Poch just signed a 5 year deal and is one of the highest paid managers in football at £8.5m a year. He leads the team out into the biggest footy stadium in London and 1 of the most technically advanced stadiums in world football in a few months! 6 first team names are committing to contracts alongside the 4 youngsters that just have. There is no clause in his contract that he is allowed to leave if PSG or Madrid come in for him .. that just sells papers!

Spurs are not a successful club in the modern era, but they have proper values and don’t play monopoly with the league but they thrive on bringing in youth and aim to win ‘the right way’... yet so much hate from other fans and the media I will never understand it.
I am not saying you hate spurs, just needed to add the above Fish! oops I mean Punk! :laughing:

It was just a prediction, my other one was David Wagner going to Arsenal at some point in the next 5 years. Spurs are going places but they really do need to win a trophy, they are a lot closer than say, 5 years ago. With Spurs gaining more Champions League exposure they will attract the better players. They do need to sign players like Loftus-Cheek pdq and not some shocking duds. Chelsea were like that too, they signed players like Kezman who seemed to turn up for the weekly pay check without putting any effort in on the pitch, Arsenal signed some poor players like Jeffers.
Punk

Postby Vicky » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:55 am

Sunny wrote:
Vicks wrote:Spurs will need the agreement of the premier league board if they're to carry on using Wembley at the start of the new season.

If they're premier league board is as twisted as ours, they've got no chance.

Hiya Vicks, maybe they will give us 3-4 away games to start with. But they keep insisting the stadium will be ready by August.

And what the fuck do Real Madrid want chasing after our manager when he has just signed a 5 year contract, makes me sick no respect for other clubs. They really are a disgrace and will step on anything to get what they want. Well the new contract does not include a release clause, so hopefully they will fuck off to someone else.

And nice to see Gerrard getting ready for his role at Rangers, good luck! :thumbsup:

Morning Suns. :Hiya:

Some people have no respect, the inks hardly dry on Poch's contract and Real Madrid are trying to steal him.

The new stadium looks great, you and toots need go and see it.

Good times ahead at Rangers, I hope Suns.

@TJ if you want to play the quiz and discuss it, then you're more than welcome to join Claire's forum.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:55 am

Punk wrote:Hi Vicks all the best for the Gerrard reign but don't expect miracles this season. An increase in points and closer/better performances against the top 6 will be the immediate target. Maybe next season would be more of a realistic if I'm honest.

Morning Punkers!! :Hiya:

As this moment I'll be happy if we beat Celtic in the league, it's more than 2 years since Rangers have beaten them now.

Good luck to your lads, hopefully they'll come back up!!

:yess:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:39 am

World Cup champions in waiting...

The mighty England are playing Nigeria tonight.

When we played them, we were caught up in a match fixing scandal.

Be careful!!!
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:39 am

Oh and I hope you get beat!!

:lol:
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:42 am

Vicks wrote:Oh and I hope you get beat!!

:lol:

I'll start the world cup thread today I think, I'm sure people would like to have a moan when we draw or get beat tonight.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:08 am

England are going to win the world cup and start with a thumping win tonight and sod the critics and detractors..........
Mickyboy

Postby Sunny » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:01 am

Good!, I never doubted Poch would leave us! But I heard Toby might be leaving us for 55mill to United. So be it!
And Vicky if you are reading.......am thinking of you!....xx
Attachments
pochettino.jpg
Sunny

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:09 am

Sunny wrote:Good!, I never doubted Poch would leave us! But I heard Toby might be leaving us for 55mill to United. So be it!

Poch isn't going anywhere Suns end of and none of us know what's happened with Toby but I think maybe he's resolved whatever issue he's had with whoever bcos apparently he's said he'll stay if Spurs accede to his wage demands of 100k per week which is what they agreed to in the first place rather than the ridiculous 180k a week on a 5 year contract, which at his age is frankly ridiculous but we'll have to wait until after the world cup now I suspect, but the rest of the guys are ready to commit to new long term contracts now the gaffer has, so I think it's going to be a really exciting new season in our new home, and the only place in London you'll see the CL next season mate COYS TTID LIO............. :header:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:11 am

Which football team plays in White Hart Lane N17?

Postby Sunny » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:17 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Sunny wrote:Good!, I never doubted Poch would leave us! But I heard Toby might be leaving us for 55mill to United. So be it!

Poch isn't going anywhere Suns end of and none of us know what's happened with Toby but I think maybe he's resolved whatever issue he's had with whoever bcos apparently he's said he'll stay if Spurs accede to his wage demands of 100k per week which is what they agreed to in the first place rather than the ridiculous 180k a week on a 5 year contract, which at his age is frankly ridiculous but we'll have to wait until after the world cup now I suspect, but the rest of the guys are ready to commit to new long term contracts now the gaffer has, so I think it's going to be a really exciting new season in our new home, and the only place in London you'll see the CL next season mate COYS TTID LIO............. :header:

Morning Mickey! Yes, he might end up staying but better him than Alli, Kane or Eriksen leaving us. And yes exciting times for us yids, Cant wait to go to new white hart lane! :canny:

And yes!!! the only London club in the CL next season. :wink:
Sunny

Postby Cat Breath » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:28 am

Sunny wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Morning Mickey! Yes, he might end up staying but better him than Alli, Kane or Eriksen leaving us. And yes exciting times for us yids, Cant wait to go to new white hart lane! :canny:

Hiya Sunny :wubwub:

COYS
Cat Breath

Postby Sunny NLI » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:54 am

Cat Breath wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Hiya Sunny :wubwub:

COYS

Hi guesty

COYS :laughing:
Sunny NLI

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms