Dog's Football Thread #8

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Dog's Football Thread #8

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:14 pm

LordRaven wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Dean wrote:Nobody cares about Scottish football...

Just because the English league is a tourist league with half and half scarves owned by Russians, Saudis and Yanks and full of foreign players.....

Your teams will be empty after Brexit :trollface:

My team has an Italian owner and an Argentine Manager, and I really do hope they finally get to the Premiership this season...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?ei=PUuJ ... pl;st;fp;1

If you click on the link you will note they are having a great season, and then scroll all the way down until you find Dean's lot :gigglesnshit:

You have to support your team through thick and thin......
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:16 pm

Dean wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Dean wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I'm pretty sure I read in the mod's handbook that anyone slagging Scottish football is to be banned FOREVER

maybe it's out of date :ooer:

Meow!

I'm not really here

so I don't care, if anything my claws don't get flexed enough compared to the shite talked about me

so errrrrr yeah football

Who has been talking about you?

Maybe they've calmed it, but the crap elsewhere was pretty relentless for a while, you knew this?

anyway it was pretty frivolous, not serious, as if I'd ban you for slagging Scottish football...
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:18 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Dean wrote:Nobody cares about Scottish football...

Just because the English league is a tourist league with half and half scarves owned by Russians, Saudis and Yanks and full of foreign players.....

Your teams will be empty after Brexit :trollface:

My team has an Italian owner and an Argentine Manager, and I really do hope they finally get to the Premiership this season...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?ei=PUuJ ... pl;st;fp;1

If you click on the link you will note they are having a great season, and then scroll all the way down until you find Dean's lot :gigglesnshit:

You have to support your team through thick and thin......

Very true, I detest these bastards that support whoever is winning. My next door neighbour supported Liverpool all his life and then Abrahamovic bought Chelsea and he swapped to them, bloody turncoat.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:18 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Dean wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Dean wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I'm pretty sure I read in the mod's handbook that anyone slagging Scottish football is to be banned FOREVER

maybe it's out of date :ooer:

Meow!

I'm not really here

so I don't care, if anything my claws don't get flexed enough compared to the shite talked about me

so errrrrr yeah football

Who has been talking about you?

Maybe they've calmed it, but the crap elsewhere was pretty relentless for a while, you knew this?

anyway it was pretty frivolous, not serious, as if I'd ban you for slagging Scottish football...

That was ages ago!
Dean

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:25 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Very true, I detest these bastards that support whoever is winning. My next door neighbour supported Liverpool all his life and then Abrahamovic bought Chelsea and he swapped to them, bloody turncoat.

That's funny because Jobless Oddball's a Chelsea supporter yet lives nowhere near Stamford fucking Bridge!!!!!!!!! :trollface:

Glory hunters are part and parcel of the game, always have been.... I don't like how people in London support Man U or travel from Aberdeen to support Celtic or Rangers....
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:26 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

That's funny because Jobless Oddball's a Chelsea supporter yet lives nowhere near Stamford fucking Bridge!!!!!!!!! :trollface:

Glory hunters are part and parcel of the game, always have been.... I don't like how people in London support Man U or travel from Aberdeen to support Celtic or Rangers....

Some cunts live in London and support Leeds... :roll:
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:31 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I only started supporting Leeds as a kid because there was no league football team near where I grew up and when I started school every fucker supported Man Utd?
I therefore opted for Leeds.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:31 pm

Spurs fans will be happy, South Korea have won Gold at the Asia Games, meaning their player Son won’t have to do the 2 year mandatory military service for his country. You are exempt from it if you win a gold medal at the Asia Games (and other major events I believe)
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:43 pm

Leeds and Middlesborough nullified each other completely last night, but typically Pulis had his lads playing very hard aggressive football, which was reciprocated, and the most notable moments of the game were all the yellow card incidents. We still remain top but Boro' showed just what a good team they are under Pulis.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:27 pm

England Ladies have now qualified for the World Cup --again!!! :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Text » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:44 pm

LordRaven wrote:Leeds and Middlesborough nullified each other completely last night, but typically Pulis had his lads playing very hard aggressive football, which was reciprocated, and the most notable moments of the game were all the yellow card incidents. We still remain top but Boro' showed just what a good team they are under Pulis.

Bib: Sometimes that is the best type of match. :laughing:
After all the word implies the two teams should be --- well, you know.... matched!
Hence why I was pleased when the keeper made an error in the world cup final which allowed the other team back into the game.
As much as I wanted ''les bleus' to win, I did not want to see an out & out one-sided rout.
Last edited by Text on Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Text

Postby LordRaven » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:48 pm

Text wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Leeds and Middlesborough nullified each other completely last night, but typically Pulis had his lads playing very hard aggressive football, which was reciprocated, and the most notable moments of the game were all the yellow card incidents. We still remain top but Boro' showed just what a good team they are under Pulis.

Sometimes that is the best type of match. :laughing:
After all the word implies the two teams should be --- well, you know.... matched!
Hence why I was pleased when the keeper made an error in the world cup final which allowed the other team back into the game.
As much as I wanted ''les bleus' to win, I did not want to see an out & out one-sided rout.

Very true, I have seen and really enjoyed quite a few goalless draws but do like seeing the ball hit the back of the net.
:awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Text » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:56 pm

Yeah especially if your team is playing ….. or if you laid on a bet. :smilin:
I was rapidly losing interest in footy. But my interest is piqued once more, having seen the top players perform on the world stage, it's nice to see them back playing in their various domestic league clubs.
Text

Postby LordRaven » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:59 pm

Text wrote:Yeah especially if your team is playing ….. or if you laid on a bet. :smilin:
I was rapidly losing interest in footy. But my interest is piqued once more, having seen the top players perform on the world stage, it's nice to see them back playing in their various domestic league clubs.

I am wondering who will stop Man City this season as they seem pretty invincible. I think Liverpool and Spurs might be in with a chance.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby bogtrotter » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Well done Watford for beating the Spuds.
bogtrotter

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms