Boys Being Boys Or Bullying?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Boys Being Boys Or Bullying?

Postby Stooo » Fri May 25, 2018 6:08 pm

Dimples wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Shouldn't these boys be acting like men by now?

Unless this was simply a prank, such as happens when it is a birthday, someone leaving the workplace etc, doing this to any colleague is not acceptable. Taping over their mouth is not acceptable under ANY circumstances.

If that's what's been going on during the course of the working day, they should all be disciplined anyway... and I bet you that parcel tape is intended for office use... so that should also form part of the case against them too. :snooty:

Her gag could be pushed off with a poke of a tongue. The tape is distributed in hoops around her body suggesting compliance rather than wrapping it around and around in a spiral pattern.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Claire » Fri May 25, 2018 6:11 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dimples wrote:

Unless this was simply a prank, such as happens when it is a birthday, someone leaving the workplace etc, doing this to any colleague is not acceptable. Taping over their mouth is not acceptable under ANY circumstances.

If that's what's been going on during the course of the working day, they should all be disciplined anyway... and I bet you that parcel tape is intended for office use... so that should also form part of the case against them too. :snooty:

Her gag could be pushed off with a poke of a tongue. The tape is distributed in hoops around her body suggesting compliance rather than wrapping it around and around in a spiral pattern.

Well we'll see. She's been off work since. The FM is on the case.
Claire

Postby Guest » Fri May 25, 2018 6:17 pm

Vicks wrote:Image

A photo of a woman gagged and taped to a chair have been made public with the First Minister saying she is "Horrified" by the image.

Deeann Fitzpatrick claims it took place during years of harassment and bullying at Marine Scotland's Scrabster Office.

Deeann complained to one of her managers after the photo was taking and was told "I'm sure they meant no harm and it was just the boys being boys"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-44240538

If the allegations of bullying and harassment are true, I hope those responsible are jailed.

Just another normal date night in scotland surely?

Postby Stooo » Fri May 25, 2018 6:21 pm

Claire wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dimples wrote:

I work with that tape all day, stretch it and it gets really thin before it snaps. I can't really comment otherwise until I have more information :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Claire » Fri May 25, 2018 6:23 pm

Stooo wrote:
Claire wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dimples wrote:

I work with that tape all day, stretch it and it gets really thin before it snaps. I can't really comment otherwise until I have more information :dunno:

Try the BBC website.
Claire

Postby Trapper John » Fri May 25, 2018 6:34 pm

The woman is clearly laughing under the tape and this was over 3 years ago after having suppposedly suffered from male abuse for a decade?

The photo is inadmissable as evidence anyway. She's clearly a chancer like many are in today's 'where there's blame, there's a claim' culture.

She is also Canadian and you know what they are like. :roll:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Claire » Fri May 25, 2018 6:41 pm

Trapper John wrote:The woman is clearly laughing under the tape and this was over 3 years ago after having suppposedly suffered from male abuse for a decade?

The photo is inadmissable as evidence anyway. She's clearly a chancer like many are in today's 'where there's blame, there's a claim' culture.

Trollin', trollin, trollin...
Claire

Postby Nucks » Fri May 25, 2018 6:50 pm

Trapper John wrote:The woman is clearly laughing under the tape and this was over 3 years ago after having suppposedly suffered from male abuse for a decade?

:awesome:
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Fri May 25, 2018 6:54 pm

Stooo wrote:Her gag could be pushed off with a poke of a tongue. The tape is distributed in hoops around her body suggesting compliance rather than wrapping it around and around in a spiral pattern.

Stooo wrote:I work with that tape all day, stretch it and it gets really thin before it snaps. I can't really comment otherwise until I have more information :dunno:

:ooer: :ooer: :ooer: :ooer:
Nucks

Postby Trapper John » Fri May 25, 2018 6:58 pm

Claire wrote:

Trollin', trollin, trollin...

Trollin', trollin, trollin...keep them doggies moving.... RAWHIDE! :awesome:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby measurer » Fri May 25, 2018 10:26 pm

Dimples wrote:

Agreed. Initiation rituals are done all the time. Though I don't know why this came about.
measurer

Postby Dimples » Fri May 25, 2018 10:35 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dimples wrote:

Like I said, it's an attempt to humiliate, rather than restrain.

Still isn't acceptable though.
Dimples

Postby Dimples » Fri May 25, 2018 10:36 pm

Nucks wrote:
Stooo wrote:Her gag could be pushed off with a poke of a tongue. The tape is distributed in hoops around her body suggesting compliance rather than wrapping it around and around in a spiral pattern.

Stooo wrote:I work with that tape all day, stretch it and it gets really thin before it snaps. I can't really comment otherwise until I have more information :dunno:

Well... quite. :paranoid:
Dimples

Postby Stooo » Fri May 25, 2018 10:40 pm

Nucks wrote:

*blush*
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms