Campaign help needed...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Campaign help needed...

Postby Dean » Fri May 25, 2018 8:03 pm

Mickyboy wrote:You really do exaggerate Dean bcos I mentioned Stooo maybe once but as I say if rocky was actually civil to me we'd possibly get along but like you as he's protected here I've got no chance bcos like you again he can say what he likes with impunity but I get one comma out of place and my arse is grass so I'm constantly on the defensive but I'll probably get permabanned now so it was good knowing you sometimes Dean but see you in the next life and everyone else.......it's been emotional and now I'm away to get famous when I'm banned which surely I will be. .......

Ok Micky, see you next week...
Dean

Postby Stooo » Fri May 25, 2018 8:04 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I'll still see the cunt in quotes Dean so no point.....

And you can’t control yourself for the few posts that you do see? You don’t HAVE to reply to every insult you receive ffs...

If you wasn’t so easy to wind up people would leave you alone...

I've left him alone for ages, he still goes for the attention. :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 8:05 pm

Mickyboy wrote:You really do exaggerate Dean bcos I mentioned Stooo maybe once but as I say if rocky was actually civil to me we'd possibly get along but like you as he's protected here I've got no chance bcos like you again he can say what he likes with impunity but I get one comma out of place and my arse is grass so I'm constantly on the defensive but I'll probably get permabanned now so it was good knowing you sometimes Dean but see you in the next life and everyone else.......it's been emotional and now I'm away to get famous when I'm banned which surely I will be. .......

You are already famous Micky........

.................in Co-Op's chain of emails!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Rockstar

Postby Mickyboy » Fri May 25, 2018 8:05 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I'll still see the cunt in quotes Dean so no point.....

And you can’t control yourself for the few posts that you do see? You don’t HAVE to reply to every insult you receive ffs...

If you wasn’t so easy to wind up people would leave you alone...

I've left him alone for ages, he still goes for the attention. :shake head:

If this forum was fair Stooo you'd have no problem with me but it isn't......
Mickyboy

Postby Kiki » Fri May 25, 2018 8:29 pm

Dean wrote:I want to start a campaign to get Micky’s IP unbanned. I think Stooo is being very childish and that as a long time respected member, Micky doesn’t deserve to be treated like that...

Who is with me???

Your campaign went well I see.....
Kiki

Postby Dean » Fri May 25, 2018 8:31 pm

Kiki wrote:
Dean wrote:I want to start a campaign to get Micky’s IP unbanned. I think Stooo is being very childish and that as a long time respected member, Micky doesn’t deserve to be treated like that...

Who is with me???

Well I knew Micky couldn’t resist having a meltdown so I started a thread especially for him. I’d say it went perfectly...
Dean

Postby Kiki » Fri May 25, 2018 8:35 pm

Dean wrote:
Kiki wrote:

Who is with me???

Well I knew Micky couldn’t resist having a meltdown so I started a thread especially for him. I’d say it went perfectly...

In that case.....I should have known. :cool:
Kiki

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 8:38 pm

Dean wrote:

You should pick the lottery numbers.....
Rockstar

Postby Dean » Fri May 25, 2018 8:42 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:

There was only ever gonna be one result tonight mate...
Dean

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 25, 2018 8:46 pm

Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:

There was only ever gonna be one result tonight mate...

The opposition didn't even turn up in full numbers!
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Fri May 25, 2018 8:49 pm

May as well unban jp's IP and let SJW Hunter back too.

Postby Guest » Fri May 25, 2018 8:50 pm

you're like a 14 year old girl having a bad period.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri May 25, 2018 8:50 pm

McAz wrote:I'm in two minds. :dunno:

Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri May 25, 2018 8:52 pm

Micky just flick the switch on the router plug when they've gone.
Ten minutes later pop back and switch it back on no one will know.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Fri May 25, 2018 8:52 pm

Second Crimson reference this week, Jack - first TJ, now you - it must be time to give them a listen again.
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms