When Micky went bad

A right load of bollocks...

Re: When Micky went bad

Postby Micky » Sat May 26, 2018 8:07 am

Claire wrote:Micky has never changed, He was like this on twisted. Always pushing it with the owner :shake head:

Is it too much to ask for a little fairness Claire or doesn't fairness matter when it's me.......
Micky

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 8:13 am

Micky wrote:
Claire wrote:Micky has never changed, He was like this on twisted. Always pushing it with the owner :shake head:

Is it too much to ask for a little fairness Claire or doesn't fairness matter when it's me.......

you get away with a lot more than most would on here, you sniveling little bitch.

Postby Claire » Sat May 26, 2018 8:21 am

Micky wrote:

Stooo forgave you!! So have I but remember the shitstorm you caused inviting Edna and Shell back into the mix. The whole CM thing was down to that!
Claire

Postby Nucks » Sat May 26, 2018 8:29 am

I’ve gathered there’s a lot of bad history, but Micky seems obsessed with stooo not liking him. Who bloody cares, just join in the banter and stop moaning every two minutes about special treatment. And how many times has he said, fine, I’ll go, I can tell when I’m not welcome. Christ, just stfu about it and post. Or don’t.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 9:44 am

Nucks wrote:I’ve gathered there’s a lot of bad history, but Micky seems obsessed with stooo not liking him. Who bloody cares, just join in the banter and stop moaning every two minutes about special treatment. And how many times has he said, fine, I’ll go, I can tell when I’m not welcome. Christ, just stfu about it and post. Or don’t.

Surely Micky should spend his time actually getting a job rather than obsessing about his place in this forum's pecking order. It'd save everyone a lot of grief.

He just looks like a child who craves any kind of attention to the detriment of his mental stability.

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 26, 2018 9:51 am

Nucks wrote:I’ve gathered there’s a lot of bad history, but Micky seems obsessed with stooo not liking him. Who bloody cares,

Urrmmm Micky does.Isn't that obvious?
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 26, 2018 9:52 am

Guest wrote:
Surely Micky should spend his time actually getting a job

To be fair to Michael,he did go to the Stones concert to see if he could be a 'groupie'...
Rockstar

Postby measurer » Sat May 26, 2018 9:56 am

Claire wrote:
Micky wrote:

Stooo forgave you!! So have I but remember the shitstorm you caused inviting Edna and Shell back into the mix. The whole CM thing was down to that!

Yep, truth, and he plays Mr. Innocent so well...
measurer

Postby Nucks » Sat May 26, 2018 10:12 am

Rockstar wrote:
Nucks wrote:I’ve gathered there’s a lot of bad history, but Micky seems obsessed with stooo not liking him. Who bloody cares,

Urrmmm Micky does.Isn't that obvious?

Oh, and you of course. You always show you care. :awesome:
Nucks

Postby jra » Sat May 26, 2018 11:28 am

Claire wrote:
jra wrote:

Tell me about Dayus. I think he did the Cockwell Inn forum for a while and there were a shit load of screen prints at the time of the private forums by the so called mole. Hilarious reading.

ETA. I meant Blackdahlia above.

Did you ever join twisted? I can't remember.

No. AFAIK. However, this was a long time ago, so not absolutely certain.
jra

Postby jra » Sat May 26, 2018 11:31 am

Claire wrote:
jra wrote:

Tell me about Dayus. I think he did the Cockwell Inn forum for a while and there were a shit load of screen prints at the time of the private forums by the so called mole. Hilarious reading.

Was it the Clowns Fourm and Edna and Diabolik had a bumper book of screenshots? I remember that :pmsl: The GOWS were beside themselves as we could all read their shenannigans.

I think you're right. I actually made up with the GOWs on DS (batgirl, sadperson, snowy ghost etc.), after I had outed myself as sendmeham on DTV. At the time IIRC Dayus and the GOWs were bombarding DTV with multiple posts from multi accounts. And then there was the guy from the Morningstarr forums who hacked DSU (security hole) allowing all the private forums to be visible to everybody and deleting the rest of the main forums. That's how the whole world knew about pairofpants (Charlotte C) having breast cancer. Sadly passed away. And so has Betty(cat) since then. Sara G RIP.
Last edited by jra on Sat May 26, 2018 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 11:32 am

measurer wrote:
Claire wrote:
Micky wrote:

Yep, truth, and he plays Mr. Innocent so well...

iirc he was goading & taunting stooo with it at the time.

Postby Claire » Sat May 26, 2018 11:37 am

jra wrote:
Claire wrote:
jra wrote:

Was it the Clowns Fourm and Edna and Diabolik had a bumper book of screenshots? I remember that :pmsl: The GOWS were beside themselves as we could all read their shenannigans.

I think you're right. I actually made up with the GOWs on DS, after I had outed myself as sendmeham on DTV. At the time IIRC Dayus and the GOWs were bombarding DTV with multi accounts.

That's right! DS too.
Claire

Postby jra » Sat May 26, 2018 11:44 am

Claire wrote:
jra wrote:
Claire wrote:
jra wrote:

I think you're right. I actually made up with the GOWs on DS, after I had outed myself as sendmeham on DTV. At the time IIRC Dayus and the GOWs were bombarding DTV with multi accounts.

That's right! DS too.

Hi Claire. I think we fell out many years ago, but no worries. I offered an olive branch to the GOWs as in let bygones by bygones. Same applies to you if you are the Scottish Claire that I encountered many years ago on Bitchfest and various other boards.
jra

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 26, 2018 11:47 am

jra wrote:
Hi Claire. I think we fell out many years ago, but no worries. I offered an olive branch to the GOWs as in let bygones by bygones. Same applies to you if you are the Scottish Claire that I encountered many years ago on Bitchfest and various other boards.

Regarding that Scottish Claire,do you recall what people used to say about her?

I think people didn't used to call her Claire...But something else based on her username...It was a play on her username...I just can't recollect right now....
Rockstar

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms