When Micky went bad

A right load of bollocks...

When Micky went bad

Postby BD's assole » Fri May 25, 2018 9:05 pm

I think he really lost the plot and started sucking Stoos pecker just for fun.
He;d have choked on mine but god bless him as hr hasn't grown up yet.
One of his ex girlfriends told me in a PM that she expects his balls to drop later this year but made no promises as it may not happen until next year
At least Mickys girlfriends are honest.
Ugly and overwieight they may well be but as honest as the day is long lol. :cuppaT:
User avatar
BD's assole
 

Re: When Micky went bad

Postby Dean » Fri May 25, 2018 9:08 pm

Why the fuck are this dog fucking paedophiles posts being approved? He makes us all look bad just seeing his name associated to this forum...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 31367
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: When Micky went bad

Postby Mickyboy » Fri May 25, 2018 9:08 pm

Go back to fucking your dog you mentally retarded c**t. ......
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: When Micky went bad

Postby Mickyboy » Fri May 25, 2018 9:09 pm

Dean makes a good point why is this shit being approved.......
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: When Micky went bad

Postby Stooo » Fri May 25, 2018 9:10 pm

Dean wrote:Why the fuck are this dog fucking paedophiles posts being approved? He makes us all look bad just seeing his name associated to this forum...


Friday night, I'm feeling the love...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 82870
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: When Micky went bad

Postby Mickyboy » Fri May 25, 2018 9:12 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:Why the fuck are this dog fucking paedophiles posts being approved? He makes us all look bad just seeing his name associated to this forum...


Friday night, I'm feeling the love...

Just bcos you can you really are a c**t Stooo
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: When Micky went bad

Postby Dean » Fri May 25, 2018 9:12 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:Why the fuck are this dog fucking paedophiles posts being approved? He makes us all look bad just seeing his name associated to this forum...


Friday night, I'm feeling the love...


I have no love for paedophiles or dog abusers. He makes me sick just seeing his name on here...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 31367
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: When Micky went bad

Postby Stooo » Fri May 25, 2018 9:15 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:Why the fuck are this dog fucking paedophiles posts being approved? He makes us all look bad just seeing his name associated to this forum...


Friday night, I'm feeling the love...


I have no love for paedophiles or dog abusers. He makes me sick just seeing his name on here...


It won't be long before he passes out :smilin:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 82870
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: When Micky went bad

Postby Stooo » Fri May 25, 2018 9:16 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:Why the fuck are this dog fucking paedophiles posts being approved? He makes us all look bad just seeing his name associated to this forum...


Friday night, I'm feeling the love...

Just bcos you can you really are a c**t Stooo


Micky, if someone made you a new forum you'd be like a dog with two dicks if BD turned up...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 82870
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: When Micky went bad

Postby jra » Sat May 26, 2018 6:44 am

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:Why the fuck are this dog fucking paedophiles posts being approved? He makes us all look bad just seeing his name associated to this forum...


Friday night, I'm feeling the love...

Just bcos you can you really are a c**t Stooo


Micky, if someone made you a new forum you'd be like a dog with two dicks if BD turned up...


Blach Dahlia?

From what I remember he was/is one fry short of a happy meal.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 10085
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: When Micky went bad

Postby Vicks » Sat May 26, 2018 6:51 am

BD's assole wrote:I think he really lost the plot and started sucking Stoos pecker just for fun.
He;d have choked on mine but god bless him as hr hasn't grown up yet.
One of his ex girlfriends told me in a PM that she expects his balls to drop later this year but made no promises as it may not happen until next year
At least Mickys girlfriends are honest.
Ugly and overwieight they may well be but as honest as the day is long lol. :cuppaT:


I would imagine any girlfriends you have are inflatable.
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68274
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: When Micky went bad

Postby Claire » Sat May 26, 2018 7:03 am

Micky has never changed, He was like this on Toasted. Always pushing it with the owner :shake head:
User avatar
Claire
 
Posts: 26345
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Re: When Micky went bad

Postby jra » Sat May 26, 2018 8:21 am

Claire wrote:Micky has never changed, He was like this on Toasted. Always pushing it with the owner :shake head:


Tell me about Dayus. I think he did the Cockwell Inn forum for a while and there were a shit load of screen prints at the time of the private forums by the so called mole. Hilarious reading.

ETA. I meant Blackdahlia above.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 10085
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: When Micky went bad

Postby Claire » Sat May 26, 2018 8:26 am

jra wrote:
Claire wrote:Micky has never changed, He was like this on Toasted. Always pushing it with the owner :shake head:


Tell me about Dayus. I think he did the Cockwell Inn forum for a while and there were a shit load of screen prints at the time of the private forums by the so called mole. Hilarious reading.

ETA. I meant Blackdahlia above.


Was it the Clowns Fourm and Edna and Diabolik had a bumper book of screenshots? I remember that :pmsl: The GOWS were beside themselves as we could all read their shenannigans.
User avatar
Claire
 
Posts: 26345
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Re: When Micky went bad

Postby Claire » Sat May 26, 2018 8:27 am

jra wrote:
Claire wrote:Micky has never changed, He was like this on Toasted. Always pushing it with the owner :shake head:


Tell me about Dayus. I think he did the Cockwell Inn forum for a while and there were a shit load of screen prints at the time of the private forums by the so called mole. Hilarious reading.

ETA. I meant Blackdahlia above.


Did you ever join Toasted? I can't remember.
User avatar
Claire
 
Posts: 26345
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 22 guests