When Micky went bad

A right load of bollocks...

Re: When Micky went bad

Postby jra » Sat May 26, 2018 11:49 am

Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:
Hi Claire. I think we fell out many years ago, but no worries. I offered an olive branch to the GOWs as in let bygones by bygones. Same applies to you if you are the Scottish Claire that I encountered many years ago on Bitchfest and various other boards.

Regarding that Scottish Claire,do you recall what people used to say about her?

I think people didn't used to call her Claire...But something else based on her username...It was a play on her username...I just can't recollect right now....

Why don't you ask her.
jra

Postby Dean » Sat May 26, 2018 11:49 am

Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:
Hi Claire. I think we fell out many years ago, but no worries. I offered an olive branch to the GOWs as in let bygones by bygones. Same applies to you if you are the Scottish Claire that I encountered many years ago on Bitchfest and various other boards.

I think people didn't used to call her Claire...But something else based on her username...It was a play on her username...I just can't recollect right now....

She is widely known on forums as C.liar for her years of scheming and lying. I think the actual word is filtered here tough...
Dean

Postby Claire » Sat May 26, 2018 11:52 am

jra wrote:
Claire wrote:
jra wrote:
Claire wrote:
jra wrote:
Tell me about Dayus. I think he did the Cockwell Inn forum for a while and there were a shit load of screen prints at the time of the private forums by the so called mole. Hilarious reading.

ETA. I meant Blackdahlia above.

Was it the Clowns Fourm and Edna and Diabolik had a bumper book of screenshots? I remember that :pmsl: The GOWS were beside themselves as we could all read their shenannigans.

I think you're right. I actually made up with the GOWs on DS, after I had outed myself as sendmeham on DTV. At the time IIRC Dayus and the GOWs were bombarding DTV with multi accounts.

That's right! DS too.

Yes, no worries. :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 26, 2018 11:52 am

jra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:

Why don't you ask her.

Ask her? Where? Do you know where is Scottish Claire posting?
Rockstar

Postby jra » Sat May 26, 2018 12:52 pm

Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:

Why don't you ask her.

I don't fucking know. You're asking me a question, I said talk directly to her. Go and design GTA 6 or something. :whogives:
jra

Postby Claire » Sat May 26, 2018 12:56 pm

jra wrote:
I don't fucking know. You're asking me a question, I said talk directly to her. Go and design GTA 6 or something. :whogives:

Jra, do you remember when Mr Morningstarr and CK hacked DTV (could have been DSU) and when Diab got it back he changed everyones passwords to "password" and they took over every account for a second time?
Claire

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 26, 2018 5:35 pm

jra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Why don't you ask her.

Are you on drugs? :ooer:
Rockstar

Postby Puzzler » Sat May 26, 2018 6:03 pm

Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Why don't you ask her.

Rockstar develops every GTA game. Like fuck are you only 30 if you don’t know that :gigglesnshit:
Puzzler

Postby Stooo » Sat May 26, 2018 6:28 pm

Puzzler wrote:Rockstar develops every GTA game. Like fuck are you only 30 if you don’t know that :gigglesnshit:

I think he's being ironic Puzz, his avatar used to be the Rockstar motif and he's around the same age as you.

He's probably wupped your arse a few times in online games as well :gigglesnshit:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Sat May 26, 2018 6:33 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Rockstar develops every GTA game. Like fuck are you only 30 if you don’t know that :gigglesnshit:

Hey Puzz, I was in the same class in high school as the guy who plays Trevor (GTA 5 I think?).

:mrgreen:

He did a stint on The Walking Dead for the past 2 or 3 seasons.
Nucks

Postby budgie unionist » Sat May 26, 2018 6:58 pm

Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:

She is widely known on forums as C.liar for her years of scheming and lying. I think the actual word is filtered here tough...

Nice avatar, Dean...... wee krankie Sturgeon, she'll only be remembered for banning cheap booze and 2 for 1 pizzas......
budgie unionist

Postby measurer » Sat May 26, 2018 7:08 pm

Aye and doesny ban BUCKFAST??? The scourge of the west of Scotland? She's a bitch.
measurer

Postby jra » Sat May 26, 2018 7:13 pm

Claire wrote:
jra wrote:

Jra, do you remember when Mr Morningstarr and CK hacked DTV (could have been DSU) and when Diab got it back he changed everyones passwords to "password" and they took over every account for a second time?

It was DSU they hacked using a special piece of code that allowed you to take control of the admin panel at the time. Security flaw.
jra

Postby Stooo » Sat May 26, 2018 7:28 pm

jra wrote:
Claire wrote:
jra wrote:

It was DSU they hacked using a special piece of code that allowed you to take control of the admin panel at the time. Security flaw.

Do you remember when Minnie flooded DTV with ads for M* when it went online? :gigglesnshit:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby budgie unionist » Sat May 26, 2018 7:46 pm

measurer wrote:Aye and doesny ban BUCKFAST??? The scourge of the west of Scotland? She's a bitch.

It's the Glasgow area that has the booze problem, the Buckfast triangle specifically.

I don't understand why decent people in ALL of Scotland have to suffer because of the excesses of the scum.

Why is it the teuchters and the East coasters (like I was, once) have to pay more just because of those arseholes??

Sturgeon needs to tackle the cause of heavy drinking - poverty and unemployment. Have you seen her constituency, Govanhill???

Daft fud is taking the electorate for granted because Labour and the Tories are so poor in Scotland.

PS: I voted YES in 2014.
budgie unionist

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms