Az...

Just awful stuff

Re: Az...

Postby Stooo » Sat May 26, 2018 3:17 pm

Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:

There's a very simple question I'd like to ask Stooo as well. But no doubt, he'll take the scenic route too, rather than just give a straight answer :gigglesnshit:

You can tell the future Mystic Vam? :wurms:

Nah, but I've been round your gaff long enough to have learnt that, if I ask it, you'll mess me about.

Not falling for it, darlin... :snooty:

Fair dues. If you're correct then you have saved us both some time :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat May 26, 2018 3:18 pm

McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:Your Admin are fabulous. Holly is picking on me at the moment but I’ll get over it. I’m off out to get royally fucked up and regret everything tomorrow. Have a nice evening mate!

I've got the return of Micky to look forward to! :thumbsup:

Why not be kind to him then - we all need to be loved. :shake head:

I always am but it upsets him :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Sat May 26, 2018 3:21 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:Your Admin are fabulous. Holly is picking on me at the moment but I’ll get over it. I’m off out to get royally fucked up and regret everything tomorrow. Have a nice evening mate!

Of course you are, I'm getting confused again. :ooer:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 3:29 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:

There's a very simple question I'd like to ask Stooo as well. But no doubt, he'll take the scenic route too, rather than just give a straight answer :gigglesnshit:

You can tell the future Mystic Vam? :wurms:

Nah, but I've been round your gaff long enough to have learnt that, if I ask it, you'll mess me about.

Not falling for it, darlin... :snooty:

So why bring it up?

Attention seeking. She’s been a desperate attention seeker on any forum she’s been on. It’s no surprise they have whole threads dedicated to her little ranty outbursts. Even the archives here which people say to read reveal an awful lot about her. Why do you think she’ll change now? :dunno:

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 3:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
McAz wrote:
Vam wrote:....hanywaaaay.... looks like Ass is unwilling to answer a simple query about his post to me. Go figure :dunno:

And on we go...

I've answered you twice - how can I help further?

You can't, Nowhere Man.

Your inadequacy? 'Twas ever thus, I fear... :shake head:

you used to be friends once, it's horrible the way it's turned out.

That’s nothing. Look at her and Jungle Jayne at each other’s throats. JJ and her used to be thick as theives and Jayne was more than happy to join in targeting people or backing her up or ass kissing.

Vams got NN, Cleo and Dean to do the snidey little support posting for her now so poor JJ is left a solitary and increasingly nutty and desperate sounding figure. It’s a shame. :shake head:

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 4:29 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
McAz wrote:
Vam wrote:....hanywaaaay.... looks like Ass is unwilling to answer a simple query about his post to me. Go figure :dunno:

And on we go...

I've answered you twice - how can I help further?

You can't, Nowhere Man.

Your inadequacy? 'Twas ever thus, I fear... :shake head:

you used to be friends once, it's horrible the way it's turned out.

I used to make a point of reading every single thing he would post - especially in the News section. From time to time, some of his posts have been among the most moving and poignant words I've ever seen online.

He undeniably has great wit and intellect, and those are attributes I always admire.

But then, an entirely different, more visceral and spiteful persona seemed to suddenly take over his account here. These days, I can barely be arsed to read his posts at all.

Its what he does. All his 'persona's have started out ok then slipped into cuntishness.

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 5:59 pm

Well I was hoping for discussion on the topic, but there’s a certain Mod who seems to delete anything she doesn’t like lately.[/quote]

When people ask me for direction I write them on a piece of paper in rally pace style tulip notes rather than wave my arms around in vague directions. :thud:

Management of the site is difficult and unpaid, thanking people for giving up their time to moderate this veil of tears rather than low level bitter whinging would be more appropriate.[/quote]

Fair enough Stooo, But maybe ask them to dial back the ego a bit. Can't they stick to the no doxing rules etc and leave it at that. Their acting like Micky and the way he ran FH ,ffs and nobody should ever mimic that cunt.

Postby Kiki » Sat May 26, 2018 9:05 pm

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I didn't think admin would appreciate another AZ one being started. :paranoid: lol

Just wanted to say thanks to Az and also to the guest that posted advice about my keyboard problem. :wubwub:

It's all sorted and back to normal. :twirl:
Kiki

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 26, 2018 9:07 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:

When have you ever been kind to me Stooo.......never as I recall.......
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 26, 2018 9:08 pm

Guest wrote:Well I was hoping for discussion on the topic, but there’s a certain Mod who seems to delete anything she doesn’t like lately.

When people ask me for direction I write them on a piece of paper in rally pace style tulip notes rather than wave my arms around in vague directions. :thud:

Management of the site is difficult and unpaid, thanking people for giving up their time to moderate this veil of tears rather than low level bitter whinging would be more appropriate.[/quote]

Fair enough Stooo, But maybe ask them to dial back the ego a bit. Can't they stick to the no doxing rules etc and leave it at that. Their acting like Micky and the way he ran FH ,ffs and nobody should ever mimic that cunt.[/quote]
Well fuck you too.......
Mickyboy

Postby keyboard guest » Sat May 26, 2018 9:09 pm

Kiki wrote:Sorry to hijack this thread, but I didn't think admin would appreciate another AZ one being started. :paranoid: lol

Just wanted to say thanks to Az and also to the guest that posted advice about my keyboard problem. :wubwub:

It's all sorted and back to normal. :twirl:

:wubwub:
keyboard guest

Postby Star » Sat May 26, 2018 9:11 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Omg Micky, give it a fucking rest. Woe is me me me.
If you don’t like it here then fuck off, simple really.
Star

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 9:11 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:

i'll whack £20 to any charity of your choice and post proof if you unban his ip. i can't cope with the crying.

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 9:12 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Was that before, or after, the threat of burning Stooo's home down?

Postby Bella » Sat May 26, 2018 9:19 pm

Whats all this "Az" stuff about, noticed loads of locked threads etc...?

Not had much time read the forum lately.
Bella

PreviousNext

Return to Really Crap Threads