DS thread #100

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #100

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:36 pm

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Don't get me wrong, I Googled it but couldn't find the link - this was a while ago. I don't frankly care tbh

For whatever it's worth, google "politics and trifle forum" and it's the second link returned.

It's interesting how it's been cultivated into this actual 'thing' rather than a rather bland looking boilerplate forum. You don't join the forum, you "become a trifle". Then you're not a forum member, you're "one of the trifles".

Just a random observation ..

Had a look, points mean prizes. :grrrrr:

I just looked the Trifles are giving away money if you join I have never seen a Forum trying to buy members :canny: :cheers:

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:46 pm

Guest wrote:Weird to see the DS politics board moaning about how the conservative posters are like tumbleweed and don’t respond when there are threads attacking them. The reason is the lefties got most of them banned! You can’t cull all those you don’t agree with from the forum and then complain that they don’t post anymore as though people are just not wanting to answer difficult questions. They get rid of posters they don’t agree with and then follow them to new forums to wind them up there too.

There are loads of Tories on DS. The likes of Fisch however won't comment on any thread unless its about Labour Live or Diane Abbott. All the Brexit Tories bar MajorZero won't even post in the Brexit threads now as they know they can't turn shit into gold anymore.

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Weird to see the DS politics board moaning about how the conservative posters are like tumbleweed and don’t respond when there are threads attacking them. The reason is the lefties got most of them banned! You can’t cull all those you don’t agree with from the forum and then complain that they don’t post anymore as though people are just not wanting to answer difficult questions. They get rid of posters they don’t agree with and then follow them to new forums to wind them up there too.

There are loads of Tories on DS. The likes of Fisch however won't comment on any thread unless its about Labour Live or Diane Abbott. All the Brexit Tories bar MajorZero won't even post in the Brexit threads now as they know they can't turn shit into gold anymore.

Or perhaps because you cant tell those idiots anything without their constant baiting and deflection. Until DS ban Furry James Bangla twat and Radleshit and the like it isnt worth it.

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Don't get me wrong, I Googled it but couldn't find the link - this was a while ago. I don't frankly care tbh

For whatever it's worth, google "politics and trifle forum" and it's the second link returned.

It's interesting how it's been cultivated into this actual 'thing' rather than a rather bland looking boilerplate forum. You don't join the forum, you "become a trifle". Then you're not a forum member, you're "one of the trifles".

I just looked the Trifles are giving away money if you join I have never seen a Forum trying to buy members :canny: :cheers:

Well they're not really buying members as you need to have earned 1000 points before you get a reward. What does DS give you if you have 1000 points?

How long would it take to get 1000 points?

Postby Punk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

Well they're not really buying members as you need to have earned 1000 points before you get a reward. What does DS give you if you have 1000 points?

Is 1,000 points a Fruit Salad chew? :ooer:
Punk

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

No idea if say its a point a post then quite a while I suppose.

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:12 pm

Guest wrote:Anyone any idea who KatesBush might be otherwise known as? Far too cheeky and familiar to be a proper newbie.

That kelly88 is also similar.

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:13 pm

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/discussions/FatLad100

any guesses who this is ? :thumbsup:

Could be jra looking at the username

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:23 pm

I guess if gigabit was posting, it would only take 45 minutes to get 1000 points. :canny:

Postby jra » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:25 pm

Punk wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Punk wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Punk wrote:
Leave Ray alone, he can post his Conservative BS all he likes. :gigglesnshit:

You are getting right on my tits.

I like Ray, leave him alone fgs

You like those who support EDL paedo enablers. That makes sense now. Cool. :ooer: You are the poster that just keeps on giving. :pukeup:

Nah thats Dean.

I have only seen his posts in this thread so no idea what you are talking about.

Dean despises paedo enablers like Ray.

But quite prepared to falsely accuse posters of being one.
jra

Postby Punk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:28 pm

jra wrote:
Punk wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Punk wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
You are getting right on my tits.

I like Ray, leave him alone fgs

You like those who support EDL paedo enablers. That makes sense now. Cool. :ooer: You are the poster that just keeps on giving. :pukeup:

Nah thats Dean.

I have only seen his posts in this thread so no idea what you are talking about.

Dean despises paedo enablers like Ray.

But quite prepared to falsely accuse posters of being one.

Best not promote them then, like Christopher Chope. You don't promote them. Therefore you aren't. Quite straightforward really. :thumbsup:
Punk

Postby jra » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:35 pm

Dean wrote:What point is Shitwife trying to make about me and private forums? I’ve posted on a few in the past, I’ve never denied it. Is she trying to justify her own private bitching by having yet another dig at me?

What a strange man/woman... :off head:

You can never have too many digs Dean. You've dished it out enough.
jra

Postby Punk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:38 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:What point is Shitwife trying to make about me and private forums? I’ve posted on a few in the past, I’ve never denied it. Is she trying to justify her own private bitching by having yet another dig at me?

What a strange man/woman... :off head:

You can never have too many digs Dean. You've dished it out enough.

Thanks for pointing that out. I would never have noticed. :smilin:
Punk

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:25 pm

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/discussions/FatLad100

any guesses who this is ? :thumbsup:

Banned now, for those who didn't work it out, Fatlad100 was Wizzywick. He just can't help himself can he :pmsl:

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:17 pm

Punk wrote:
Best not promote them then, like Christopher Chope. You don't promote them. Therefore you aren't. Quite straightforward really. :thumbsup:

He's not a paedophile though is he?

Or an anonymous forum username.
Ray of Sunshine

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive