Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Bella » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:30 pm

My cats :wubbers:
Attachments
20180108_204126.jpg
Bella

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:38 pm

Very handsome they are too. But why are they being so compliant, a food bribe?
McAz

Postby Keyser » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:43 pm

Bella wrote:My cats :wubbers:

Lovely. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Dean » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:45 pm

Guest wrote:Can I ask you nicely Dean, why did you suddenly lay off Vam?
It's almost as if you were told to leave her alone. It actually looks like you are tag teaming with her now.

I laid off Vam because I’d made my point. Nobody told me to lay off her. I can’t think of one example where I have tag teamed with her?

If you can show me where I was told to lay off her or where I’ve tag teamed with her, I’ll admit my mistake...
Dean

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:45 pm

McAz wrote:Very handsome they are too. But why are they being so compliant, a food bribe?

No, their stuffed.

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:49 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:Very handsome they are too. But why are they being so compliant, a food bribe?

No, their stuffed.

I very much doubt Bella would stuff cats - she has far more class than that. :snooty:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:49 pm

Dean wrote:
It's almost as if you were told to leave her alone. It actually looks like you are tag teaming with her now.

I laid off Vam because I’d made my point. Nobody told me to lay off her. I can’t think of one example where I have tag teamed with her?

If you can show me where I was told to lay off her or where I’ve tag teamed with her, I’ll admit my mistake...

The tag teaming on GW, Vam seemed tag along as soon as you made any GW posts on any thread. As to you being told, I'm sure you can be contacted off forum.
It just seems strange that all of a sudden you stopped. I'm not sure what point you think you made. Other than you couldn't drive her off the forum and your bullying was pointless!

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:28 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

The tag teaming on GW, Vam seemed tag along as soon as you made any GW posts on any thread. As to you being told, I'm sure you can be contacted off forum.
It just seems strange that all of a sudden you stopped. I'm not sure what point you think you made. Other than you couldn't drive her off the forum and your bullying was pointless!

Swings and roundabouts. GW was happy to go along with Dean when it was Vam he was targeting. The roles reversed eventually, as they tend to do in forumland.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:38 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Swings and roundabouts. GW was happy to go along with Dean when it was Vam he was targeting. The roles reversed eventually, as they tend to do in forumland.

Not that I asked you, but you agree then that Dean And Vam went along together as you put it.
I've no problem with Dean targeting GW, It's just weird that he stopped with Vam even giving her advice on ignoring others like Az and rockstar. Then immediately turned on GW?
I have to say in fairness to Vam, she wore Dean down and he gave up. Her calling him little man seem's to be proven right.

Postby Dean » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:38 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

I’m not contactable off the forum by any Admin. Nobody told me to lay off. GW and Vam have their own thing going on. I couldn’t gonna fuck if 20 people pile on GW or anybody else, if I feel like getting involved I will. Pile ons and tag teams is a load of bollocks anyway, it’s always happened and always will.

You don’t really have any point to make mate. If others tag along with me, I don’t care. If that’s tag teaming. I don’t care. I wasn’t told to lay off Vam by anybody. Hope that clears it up for you... :thumbsup:
Dean

Postby Nucks » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:03 am

Keyser wrote:
Nucks wrote:
McAz wrote:Abba had bigger arses. :ooer:

Oasis are bigger arses.

You just reminded me to post someone on my thread. :cuppaT:

Fat bottomed Girls? :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Dean » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:36 am

How is everyone on this fine morning?
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:39 am

Dean wrote:How is everyone on this fine morning?

Wonderful! I’m off to see the Foos tonight :canny:
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:41 am

NastyNickers wrote:

One of the very few bands I’d paid to see live. Loved their set at Glastonbury recently... Have a great time!
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:48 am

Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

One of the very few bands I’d paid to see live. Loved their set at Glastonbury recently... Have a great time!

They are so good live. I love Dave Grohls energy.
The Cribs and Wolf Alice are supporting, but I don’t think we’ll get there early enough for them.
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive