The Nice Chat Thread...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Punk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:34 pm

Nucks wrote:
Punk wrote:6 hours of ABBA on Channel 5 :yikes:


Is that nice? :ooer:


I wonder, I suppose it depends of you have a hole in your soul, but knowing me knowing you, I like to dance (whilst the music still goes on) :whistle:
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6658
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Nucks » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:37 pm

Punk wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Punk wrote:6 hours of ABBA on Channel 5 :yikes:


Is that nice? :ooer:


I wonder, I suppose it depends of you have a hole in your soul, but knowing me knowing you, I like to dance (whilst the music still goes on) :whistle:


Does the bottom of my shoe count?
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 5324
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Punk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:48 pm

Nucks wrote:
Punk wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Punk wrote:6 hours of ABBA on Channel 5 :yikes:


Is that nice? :ooer:


I wonder, I suppose it depends of you have a hole in your soul, but knowing me knowing you, I like to dance (whilst the music still goes on) :whistle:


Does the bottom of my shoe count?



Does it have a hole that is letting in water? :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6658
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:54 pm

Punk wrote:6 hours of ABBA on Channel 5 :yikes:


Holy shit, cheers! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 83372
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Punk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:58 pm

Stooo wrote:
Punk wrote:6 hours of ABBA on Channel 5 :yikes:


Holy shit, cheers! :thumbsup:


I look after you :Wiiiine!:

It's on C5 plus 1 as well.
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6658
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:01 pm

Don't like Abba at all but I do like The Carpenters, Karen Carpenter has one of the best voices ever in popular music.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 2469
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:21 pm

Abba had bigger arses. :ooer:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 29093
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Nucks » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:09 pm

McAz wrote:Abba had bigger arses. :ooer:


Oasis are bigger arses.
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 5324
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Keyser » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:12 pm

Nucks wrote:
McAz wrote:Abba had bigger arses. :ooer:


Oasis are bigger arses.


You just reminded me to post someone on my thread. :cuppaT:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11984
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:22 pm

McAz wrote:Abba had bigger arses. :ooer:


Anorexics aren't known for having large posteriors.

Anyway it was all about that pure voice.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 2469
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:24 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote:Abba had bigger arses. :ooer:


Anorexics aren't known for having large posteriors.

Anyway it was all about that pure voice.


Yes, that was the allusion.

She did have a good voice - shame about the shit songs.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 29093
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:47 pm

Can I ask you nicely Dean, why did you suddenly lay off Vam?
It's almost as if you were told to leave her alone. It actually looks like you are tag teaming with her now.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:52 pm

McAz wrote:
She did have a good voice - shame about the shit songs.


Superstar and Rainy Days and Mondays are great songs.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 2469
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:58 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote:
She did have a good voice - shame about the shit songs.


Superstar and Rainy Days and Mondays are great songs.


It's a matter of taste I guess - the judgement of what is good and bad in music is very subjective.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 29093
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: The Nice Chat Thread...

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:29 pm

Guest wrote:Can I ask you nicely Dean, why did you suddenly lay off Vam?
It's almost as if you were told to leave her alone. It actually looks like you are tag teaming with her now.


Log in Rocky :pointlaugh:
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests