Why do some men just bully, hit, pick on women?

A right load of bollocks...

Why do some men just bully, hit, pick on women?

Postby Guest » Thu May 31, 2018 1:01 pm

I post on several forums and it's what I have noted many times.

Other times I've noted men, once they get your email, sooner
or later they try to randy you up.

Every forum has their man that just picks on women but
when a man offers they bully out, the bully sidetracks
the issue.

Re: Why do some men just bully, hit, pick on women?

Postby measurer » Thu May 31, 2018 1:08 pm

I don't know any men online who hit their partners or any women - I wouldn't want to either. As for bullying? Been a victim of it and fought and dealt with it with no help from all these "outraged" guests. Funny how they never noticed that. Anyway, we fought for equal rights, and I do know some women here are more than capable of dishing it out too. We can't have it all ways I guess. :dunno:

In RL though, I wouldn't let a man abuse a woman in front of me. There is no need for it and it lessens them in my eyes if they do so.
measurer

Postby Punk » Thu May 31, 2018 1:11 pm

Why do some women make false accusations against men? I've just read a thread here where one calls a member here, a woman beating rapist.
Punk

Postby Claire » Thu May 31, 2018 1:12 pm

measurer wrote:I don't know any men online who hit their partners or any women - I wouldn't want to either. As for bullying? Been a victim of it and fought and dealt with it with no help from all these "outraged" guests. Funny how they never noticed that. Anyway, we fought for equal rights, and I do know some women here are more than capable of dishing it out too. We can't have it all ways I guess. :dunno:

In RL though, I wouldn't let a man abuse a woman in front of me. There is no need for it and it lessens them in my eyes if they do so.

I just don't get the ones who are serial abusers of women online.

There have been a few on here.

I don't really come across it in real life, but the abuse, then being nice, then back to the abuse, makes me think they're like that in real life too. Typical men who are controlling and abusive to women.

Men you wouldn't go near in real life.

I don't understand the women who condone it by giggling at them or flirting with them and I never will.
Claire

Postby guest » Thu May 31, 2018 1:22 pm

Claire wrote:
measurer wrote:I don't know any men online who hit their partners or any women - I wouldn't want to either. As for bullying? Been a victim of it and fought and dealt with it with no help from all these "outraged" guests. Funny how they never noticed that. Anyway, we fought for equal rights, and I do know some women here are more than capable of dishing it out too. We can't have it all ways I guess. :dunno:

I just don't get the ones who are serial abusers of women online.

There have been a few on here.

I don't really come across it in real life, but the abuse, then being nice, then back to the abuse, makes me think they're like that in real life too. Typical men who are controlling and abusive to women.

Men you wouldn't go near in real life.

I don't understand the women who condone it by giggling at them or flirting with them and I never will.

Just mentioning women who abuse other women online - just to balance things you understand.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu May 31, 2018 1:46 pm

What does randy you up mean?

I guess they do it because they think they can.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Thu May 31, 2018 1:49 pm

You tend to find there’s more women on these type of forums. I’m not fussy either way, man or woman. If they’re on here and they’re trolling, they get the same treatment...
Dean

Postby Sundaze » Thu May 31, 2018 1:51 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:What does randy you up mean?

Maybe it means they try and chat you up thru email, like try and get you randy with dick pics and the like
Sundaze

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu May 31, 2018 1:54 pm

Sundaze wrote:

Maybe it means they try and chat you up thru email, like try and get you randy with dick pics and the like

Ewww. Why would that make anyone feel randy?

Still, that different to bullying unless they try to bully you to stop you talking about it.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Sundaze » Thu May 31, 2018 1:55 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Sundaze wrote:

Still, that different to bullying unless they try to bully you to stop you talking about it.

I don't know but every time I read or write the word randy it makes me giggle...I'm so childish!
Sundaze

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu May 31, 2018 1:57 pm

Sundaze wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Sundaze wrote:

I don't know but every time I read or write the word randy it makes me giggle...I'm so childish!

It’s a childish word. :mrgreen:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Aaron_Silver » Thu May 31, 2018 2:16 pm

Dean wrote:You tend to find there’s more women on these type of forums. I’m not fussy either way, man or woman. If they’re on here and they’re trolling, they get the same treatment...

Odd post from a self-confessed troll! If you are a troll yourself you can't really complain about others doing the same...
Aaron_Silver

Postby Dean » Thu May 31, 2018 2:25 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:
Dean wrote:You tend to find there’s more women on these type of forums. I’m not fussy either way, man or woman. If they’re on here and they’re trolling, they get the same treatment...

Odd post from a self-confessed troll! If you are a troll yourself you can't really complain about others doing the same...

I wasn’t complaining... :dunno:
Dean

Postby Guest » Thu May 31, 2018 2:38 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:

Essentially he only trolls other trolls who does he think he is kidding.

Postby Guest » Thu May 31, 2018 2:39 pm

Claire wrote:

Dean does that to everyone, that's his trolling technique.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms