A fair solution...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: A fair solution...

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:44 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:well colour me shocked that the above 2 guest posts came from the same random free proxy

Oi! I pay for mine! :pmsl:
I was the guest sticking up for the mods.

no, not yours

:mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:44 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:well colour me shocked that the above 3 guest posts came from the same random free proxy

There seems to have been a glut of similar guest postings since Claire returned. Almost like someone is trying to cause a divide on here...
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:46 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Fuck me, this Claire one is a bit of cunt, eh?

Theres an almost desperate need from some to paint her as one or drag up shite from years gone by to stir it up but I actually really like Claire from what I have seen.

Don’t know her from before but from what I see she doesn’t arse lick. She tells it like it is and stands by some decent principles even if it goes against the popular little grudges or agendas that some have on here. She also seems impervious to Deans tedious trolling and easily puts him in his box which seems to really piss him off. :pmsl: For that alone she deserves some credit.

Oh, you can be sure she’s spewing about me elsewhere. All her reported posts can tell you that... :gigglesnshit:

Oh cry us a river Snooker Boy. You poor little victim you. Have they been mean to you. Oh noes.

We’ve already had Victim Vam so we don’t need you starting up the next Pity Party. Now dry your eyes, there’s a good boy.

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:51 pm

Dean wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:well colour me shocked that the above 3 guest posts came from the same random free proxy

There seems to have been a glut of similar guest postings since Claire returned. Almost like someone is trying to cause a divide on here...

No shit! Can't say I've noticed :mrgreen:

Claire Lady M Red Goodwife. Ban the whole fucking whining mob of them if it was down to me. Never mind any of this cool down for an hour on a naughty step bull crap. At least a week for all these fucking entitled arseholes, for starters :shoot:

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:52 pm

Dean wrote:

Could you be any more obvious. You really need to try harder with the Claire thing. It really pisses you off she deals with you so effortlessly.

The only one exposed for guest posting recently has hopefully flounced her arse off for good.. although she’s got no will power whatsoever and we all know she’s got her fat beak pressed up against the glass peering in.

Postby Jem » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:54 pm

Dean wrote:

It certainly hasn't been a pleasant atmosphere since she returned.
Jem

Postby Gabby » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:57 pm

Is this all everyone’s interested in these days... bitching, arguing and point scoring??.... fucking boring! :thud:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I know he plays the laid back genial host, but Stooo needs to man up and put a stop all the flak and abuse the people who help him are subjected to every day. It's getting beyond a joke now.

Hopefully that includes posters like Dean who seem intent to play mods off against each other and undermine Holly with his continued bullshit about her comments on here re the flouncy one.

But Meas has said there's nothing underhand going on with Vam. Are you undermining Meas? We'll never know what made Holly post what she did but I think she may have got the wrong end of the stick about something.

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:02 pm

Jem wrote:
Dean wrote:

It’s been a lot better with her here imo. This place needs someone brave enough to stand up to some of the bullshit or real nastiness and who has been there and done that as far as knowing what goes on on forums. She’s not easily fooled intimidated or bullied and that’s a good thing.

You however offer nothing but your snide little digs. :dafinger:

Postby Dean » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Could you be any more obvious. You really need to try harder with the Claire thing. It really pisses you off she deals with you so effortlessly.

The only one exposed for guest posting recently has hopefully flounced her arse off for good.. although she’s got no will power whatsoever and we all know she’s got her fat beak pressed up against the glass peering in.

It only took you 2 sentences before you made it about Vam. Well done, you’re getting better...
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:06 pm

Gabby wrote:Is this all everyone’s interested in these days... bitching, arguing and point scoring??.... fucking boring! :thud:

It's entertaining!!

Postby Claire » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:14 pm

Jem wrote:
Dean wrote:

I know. I'm sorry I haven't posted about suicide, rape, paedophilia, addiction, mental health or women who can't have children. I'll try harder :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:18 pm

Claire wrote:
Jem wrote:
Dean wrote:

I know. I'm sorry I haven't posted about suicide, rape, paedophilia, addiction, mental health or women who can't have children. I'll try harder :thumbsup:

Just because Dean is a dick doesn't make your dickishness any less disruptive.

Dean bullies people + has ruined the forum for a few people but even he doesn't sit here all day bitching about the forum.

If you don't like it, bore off :thumbsup:

Postby Dean » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:20 pm

Claire wrote:
Jem wrote:
Dean wrote:

Didn’t you say to a soldier who was going to be deployed that you hoped he came home in a body bag?

You’ve called me a paedophile in the past.

You used to mock Truthy about his past addictions

You call people mental all the time

Do you honestly think people have forgotten your past?
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:23 pm

Dean wrote:
Claire wrote:
Jem wrote:
Dean wrote:

Didn’t you say to a soldier who was going to be deployed that you hoped he came home in a body bag?

You’ve called me a paedophile in the past.

You used to mock Truthy about his past addictions

You call people mental all the time

Do you honestly think people have forgotten your past?

WTF. Did she say that about a soldier on Twitter or something?

Seriously?

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms