Knife Crime in London

A right load of bollocks...

Knife Crime in London

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:26 pm

Ten mins ago I just saw a video on idiot drivers exposed on facebook and I was left like this :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Watching the ITV news and they have done a story on it. Makes you realise just how bad things are

https://metro.co.uk/video/cyclist-whips ... o=vjs-link

Not sure how to embed the video but its worth a watch

The knife is called a zombie knife, so glad my car auto locks the doors :paranoid:
Goodwife

Re: Knife Crime in London

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:31 pm

Wow, thats scary :yikes:

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:31 pm

Goodwife wrote:Ten mins ago I just saw a video on idiot drivers exposed on facebook and I was left like this :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Watching the ITV news and they have done a story on it. Makes you realise just how bad things are

The knife is called a zombie knife, so glad my car auto locks the doors :paranoid:

sad fuquer Boris laid off 15,000 Met police, canceled grants to anti-knife crime charities and initiatives then blamed Khan for the rise in crime, I kid you not.

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Ten mins ago I just saw a video on idiot drivers exposed on facebook and I was left like this :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

sad fuquer Boris laid off 15,000 Met police, canceled grants to anti-knife crime charities and initiatives then blamed Khan for the rise in crime, I kid you not.

So why does Mr Khan nor reinstate the officers and give money to the charities.?

What is needed is stop and search powers at will, and without fear. No decent citizen would object to being stopped and searched if it reduces crime.

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:59 pm

Guest wrote:Wow, thats scary :yikes:

Isn't it just
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So why does Mr Khan nor reinstate the officers and give money to the charities.?

What is needed is stop and search powers at will, and without fear. No decent citizen would object to being stopped and searched if it reduces crime.

Do you know how long it takes to train police and CID officers to a proper level? Do you know how long funding for charities takes until it hits the front line?

No decent politician would hide any paperwork because they have nothing to hide but the Tories managed to hide the Windrush files because?

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:04 pm

Goodwife wrote:

Isn't it just

London has it's bad parts the same as other cities in the UK.

I've lived in London for most of my life on and off and nothing like that ever happens around here.

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Isn't it just

London has it's bad parts the same as other cities in the UK.

I've lived in London for most of my life on and off and nothing like that ever happens around here.

Same as anywhere really, especially big cities.

What posseses someone to walk/ride around with a knife like that in their jacket
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Do you know how long it takes to train police and CID officers to a proper level? Do you know how long funding for charities takes until it hits the front line?

No decent politician would hide any paperwork because they have nothing to hide but the Tories managed to hide the Windrush files because?

How is khan meant to replace the dozens of police stations that have been turned into luxury flats?

Postby Aaron_Silver » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:27 pm

I saw this earlier and it is crackers GW, but let's not pretend knife crime isn't a major problem everywhere in the UK. Just today two police officers attending an incident in Greenock (About 25/30 miles from Glasgow). The male officer stabbed in the neck and the female in the arm, thankfully despite serious injuries both officers are not in a life-threatening condition and should be okay. These incidents are becoming all too common in the UK.
Aaron_Silver

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:29 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:I saw this earlier and it is crackers GW, but let's not pretend knife crime isn't a major problem everywhere in the UK. Just today two police officers attending an incident in Greenock (About 25/30 miles from Glasgow). The male officer stabbed in the neck and the female in the arm, thankfully despite serious injuries both officers are not in a life-threatening condition and should be okay. These incidents are becoming all too common in the UK.

Oh yes of course and it was linked in the ds thread.

The number of. Knife incidents reported this year is beyond a joke
Goodwife

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:01 am

Just been speaking to my Liza on fb and told her she wouldn't want to be living in London now bcos it's like the wild bloody west atm with someone getting killed every day, it's completely out of control but I don't know what the answer is.......... :dunno:
Mickyboy

Postby Puzzler » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:03 am

Mickyboy wrote:Just been speaking to my Liza on fb and told her she wouldn't want to be living in London now bcos it's like the wild bloody west atm with someone getting killed every day, it's completely out of control but I don't know what the answer is.......... :dunno:

Knife crimes happening everywhere at moment Mick, the solution is more youth clubs, more boxing clubs IMO.
Puzzler

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:07 am

Puzzler wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Just been speaking to my Liza on fb and told her she wouldn't want to be living in London now bcos it's like the wild bloody west atm with someone getting killed every day, it's completely out of control but I don't know what the answer is.......... :dunno:

Knife crimes happening everywhere at moment Mick, the solution is more youth clubs, more boxing clubs IMO.

I read on fb the other day Puzz that it's something to do with some ultra vicious Albanian drug gang but whatever it is it's bloody scary and I used to go into London all the time bcos I love the buzz but I'd really think twice now mate..........
Mickyboy

Postby Puzzler » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:08 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

I read on fb the other day Puzz that it's something to do with some ultra vicious Albanian drug gang but whatever it is it's bloody scary and I used to go into London all the time bcos I love the buzz but I'd really think twice now mate..........

True, Albanians are known for being ruthless cunts...You should move up north mate.
Puzzler

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms