RUSSIA 2018 - THE WORLD CUP THREAD.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: RUSSIA 2018 - THE WORLD CUP THREAD.

Postby McAz » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:15 pm

LordRaven wrote:Are you being racist and inferring something about Spades

As I said, Punk...

"And calling them "spades". Sadly he has never been able to own his transgressions and move on." :shake head:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:46 pm

McAz wrote:

As I said, Punk...

"And calling them "spades". Sadly he has never been able to own his transgressions and move on." :shake head:

Ah Bless! The desperation of having to trawl back through years old posts?? Hey include the time and date to show just how pathetic you truly are Groot!!! :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:48 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

As I said, Punk...

Ah Bless! The desperation of having to trawl back through years old posts?? Hey include the time and date to show just how pathetic you truly are Groot!!! :gigglesnshit:

Why do you call black people "spades" and "coloureds", Raven - does it make you feel superior or something?

Do you shout abuse at black footballers?
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:56 pm

Come on Poodle, Walkies!!! Just follow me all around the forum to keep your insignificant life feeling important
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:57 pm

LordRaven wrote:Come on Poodle, Walkies!!! Just follow me all around the forum to keep your insignificant life feeling important

Is it wrong to expose racists, Raven?
McAz

Postby calitom » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:59 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

As I said, Punk...

Why do you call black people "spades" and "coloureds", Raven - does it make you feel superior or something?

Do you shout abuse at black footballers?

oh stop it McAz..being part of the default left wing 'we are the non racists' complete bs
Always the champions at virtue signalling are the left wingers. Always the first to sling around the 'racist' accusation.
calitom

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:59 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Come on Poodle, Walkies!!! Just follow me all around the forum to keep your insignificant life feeling important

As in real proper life racist bastards??/ Yes!!! Hence I think Diane Abbot should not be excused :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:03 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

As in real proper life racist bastards??/ Yes!!! Hence I think Diane Abbot should not be excused :thumbsup:

Real life racist bastards call black people "spades" and "coloureds" as you do - why do you do that, Raven?

FIFA is running a campaign against racism - I thought you enjoyed football. :dunno:
McAz

Postby jra » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:06 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Punk wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Are you sure? Some idiot sent me a link suggesting they were all born in Africa.

Unbelievable!!! Clearly some white supremacist c**t with an agenda

Why did he think you’d appreciate that sort of link?

Not at all, it was a sort of round robin whatsapp that someone had researched all the players ancestry.

Who probably doesn't know the grandfather rule because he's a thick redneck

Why would you associate with racists? :shake head:

So by your measure anyone who gets sent an obvious joke and forwards it is a racist?

You are one of the killjoys who fails to grasp that we'd all get on better if we were allowed to laugh at and with each other.

In essence you are one of those who prolongs racism

Baa baa rainbow sheep.
jra

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:08 am

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

Real life racist bastards call black people "spades" and "coloureds" as you do - why do you do that, Raven?

FIFA is running a campaign against racism - I thought you enjoyed football. :dunno:

Real life racists? Tell me your thoughts on the Burmese Army's treatment of the Rohingya? Apparently they consider them illegal aliens, which in turn means they are stateless.
Alternatively the Indian state of Assam is going down the same route with all Muslims who have lived in Assam for generations.

I ask because It is clear you haven't got a clue about real racism, you are just a petty bored troll with far too much time on your hands who seems to think it really clever to throw words around on this forum that will earn you Brownie points --and in so doing you make yourself look a proper fucking idiot. :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby banana chewits » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:45 am

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

Real life racists? Tell me your thoughts on the Burmese Army's treatment of the Rohingya? Apparently they consider them illegal aliens, which in turn means they are stateless.
Alternatively the Indian state of Assam is going down the same route with all Muslims who have lived in Assam for generations.

I ask because It is clear you haven't got a clue about real racism, you are just a petty bored troll with far too much time on your hands who seems to think it really clever to throw words around on this forum that will earn you Brownie points --and in so doing you make yourself look a proper fucking idiot. :thumbsup:

all racism is real, surely?
banana chewits

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:07 pm

banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

all racism is real, surely?

Not when it is invented by some mischievous old duffer sat at home old day who has nothing better to do than make libellous allegations
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:09 pm

This shows racism perhaps?
Labour NEC member Peter Willsman's rant about Jewish 'Trump fanatics'
https://news.sky.com/video/corbyn-ally- ... s-11454857
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:10 pm

There’s plenty of examples of your racism Raving. He doesn’t need to make things up...
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:16 pm

Dean wrote:There’s plenty of examples of your racism Raving. He doesn’t need to make things up...

Standing on its own that statement makes no sense, but that is atypical of your being a light bender
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms