I'd Like Your Thoughts Jack......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: I'd Like Your Thoughts Jack......

Postby Cat Breath » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:15 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Can anyone actually give me a sensible answer or is that too hard for you........ :roll:

Trump should have never made it to the nomination stage, he is absolutely hopeless, gutless, lying sexual predator. He tweeted the other day that the conspiracy media were lying about Comey's investigation into Russia. They were actually REPEATING Trump's on comments that are on tape and that he tweeted. Anyone liking this cunt needs to have a fuckn check up from the neck up.
Cat Breath

Postby Star » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:15 pm

Keyser wrote:Every time I listen to his shit (especially when addressing the mouth breathers at the NRA or reading about his decimation of environmental/wildlife protection) I get a raging headache.

I wasn’t expecting that :pmsl:
Star

Postby Keyser » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:23 pm

Star wrote:
Keyser wrote:Every time I listen to his shit (especially when addressing the mouth breathers at the NRA or reading about his decimation of environmental/wildlife protection) I get a raging headache.

I wasn’t expecting that :pmsl:

:laughing:
Keyser

Postby Rockstar » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:10 am

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Can anyone actually give me a sensible answer or is that too hard for you........ :roll:

Try the news section...

There is already a discussion going on there...But the attention seeking troll has to make a new thread for the limelight...
Rockstar

Postby Puzzler » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:11 am

Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:

Try the news section...

There is already a discussion going on there...But the attention seeking troll has to make a new thread for the limelight...

Massive irony you calling anyone a troll, ya cunt. Suck Deans cock a bit harder why don’t you...
Puzzler

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:33 am

Puzzler wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:

Try the news section...

Massive irony you calling anyone a troll, ya cunt. Suck Deans cock a bit harder why don’t you...

Puzz me old mucka leave it alone it's really not worth it, just chill my friend and when I get up there for a weekend in the summer, we'll have a nice few bevvys and put the world to right......... :more beer:
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:34 am

Puzzler wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:

Try the news section...

Puzz me old mucka leave it alone it's really not worth it, just chill my friend and when I get up there for a weekend in the summer, we'll have a nice few bevvys and put the world to right......... :more beer:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:36 am

Do you like the racist, homophobic, sexual deviant who is trying to ruin the planet's free trade, whilst giving himself and his mates massive tax cuts?

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:47 am

Guest wrote:Do you like the racist, homophobic, sexual deviant who is trying to ruin the planet's free trade, whilst giving himself and his mates massive tax cuts?

Not in the slightest but I just wanted to see what other folks thought of the most corrupt narcissistic president in this planets history after Putin so thanks for your input...... :thumbsup:
Mickyboy

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms