Missing dogs members

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Missing dogs members

Postby Vam » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:15 am

Claire wrote:Where is the word "repeatedly"?

You're like a disapproving headmistress doing her morning rounds here every day ... detention for me, I guess! :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Claire » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:17 am

Vam wrote:

You're like a disapproving headmistress doing her morning rounds here every day ... detention for me, I guess! :gigglesnshit:

Is that your answer? So you lied again. I, at no point, said repeatedly. I asked you to stop your crass point scoring. But you just can't help yourself.
Claire

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:22 am

Vam wrote:
Claire wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Can’t wait to hear his voice!

LOL. They got a bit pissy when it was suggested ‘Nucks’ was a man so be careful. Either way male or female they love the sound of their own voice.

I doubt i would if I actually had to listen to it. :gigglesnshit:

Don’t encourage him. Sorry I mean ‘her’.

What's with the "IT was suggested..."? :roll: The thick bitch troll you're quoting was the one who first suggested it.

And even after having seen the 'history' connected to Nucks, the thick bitch troll you're quoting still refuses to back the fuck off :roll:

Please stop bringing it up.

Excuse me? :ooer:

How does my discreetly referring to the backstory one or two times in several weeks, equate to repeatedly mentioning it? I expect lies and exaggeration like that from bagheads, C, but not from you.

Perhaps your time would be better spent telling that soulless trolling bitch to rein in her ridiculous antics.

You are the one making references to her life history and using her experiences to troll people. Just stop it you vile woman.

Postby Kat » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:43 am

I miss loads of posters of old dogs too many to mention .good bad old family
Kat

Postby Vam » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:26 am

Claire wrote:
Vam wrote:

Is that your answer? So you lied again. I, at no point, said repeatedly. I asked you to stop your crass point scoring. But you just can't help yourself.

Clearly, it seems you just can't help yourself either, Claire.

But let's not get into who the liar here is though, eh? It's best to avoid delving into why you have a filter in place to stop people from pratting about with your username.

I'm sure we'll both get over our mutual disappointment with each other. You have a nice day now... :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:28 am

Vam wrote:
Claire wrote:
Vam wrote:

But let's not get into who the liar here is though, eh? It's best to avoid delving into why you have a filter in place to stop people from pratting about with your username.

I'm sure we'll both get over our mutual disappointment with each other. You have a nice day now... :thumbsup:

Coward.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:36 am

Dimples wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Do you think someone would do another thread? Probably enough new members to warrant it.

I might be persuaded to do a "stupid insults posted online - Dogs edition" vocaroo at some point...

Would we read aloud someone’s insult or insult each other? :ooer:

Lolz - read out insults other people have posted is what I was thinking.

It makes you realise how utterly pointless it is getting upset by what is written online when the words are said aloud.

Do you mean something similar to "Mean Tweets"? :gigglesnshit:

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you.

Exactly.
Avon Barksdale

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:40 am

how about admin start collecting posts that don't get approved - someone can read them out and everyone else can guess who they are aimed at

too much?

:mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Honest Guesty » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:42 am

OK - sorry to piss on everyones cornflakes, but that Guest GIF is starting to get on my well-ample tits now. :bored:
Honest Guesty

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:43 am

HobbitFeet wrote:how about admin start collecting posts that don't get approved - someone can read them out and everyone else can guess who they are aimed at

too much?

That would be...

wait for it.....................................................................................

...............................................................................................................

any second now.........................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................................

almost there...................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

awesome!
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:44 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Claire wrote:
Vam wrote:

Coward.

She really is isn’t she. Vams only brave when she knows she’s got back up. Funny how she’s gone all angry and rants again after her latest flounce.

With every post she just looks more and more ike the bitter old cunt we all know she is. Of all he people we could have back they choose to invite the most spiteful nasty racist cunt on all of forums. Her fake nice act with Claire didn’t take long to drop did it. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:52 am

Honest Guesty wrote:OK - sorry to piss on everyones cornflakes, but that Guest GIF is starting to get on my well-ample tits now. :bored:

Don’t mention ample and tits please. Last time someone did Vam and Nasty Nickers got all pissy about it . Funny though.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:01 am

Claire wrote:
Vam wrote:

She lies all the time. But using bereavement as a trolling technique is a new low.
That’s two of them that’s done it.
Lady Murasaki

Postby banana chewits » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:31 am

HobbitFeet wrote:how about admin start collecting posts that don't get approved - someone can read them out and everyone else can guess who they are aimed at

too much?

yes please.
banana chewits

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:53 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Can’t wait to hear his voice!
:awesome:

LOL. They got a bit pissy when it was suggested ‘Nucks’ was a man so be careful. Either way male or female they love the sound of their own voice.

I doubt i would if I actually had to listen to it. :gigglesnshit:

Don’t encourage him. Sorry I mean ‘her’.

What's with the "IT was suggested..."? :roll: The thick bitch troll you're quoting was the one who first suggested it.

And even after having seen the 'history' connected to Nucks, the thick bitch troll you're quoting still refuses to back the fuck off :roll:

Why is history in quotations? You love pretending to be the martyr don't you, tho actually you are evil to the core as you use your "friends" weaknesses as tools in fights with your "enemies". You make me sick. The only person using Nucks as a weapon and bring her name up repeatedly is you....you love seeing your "friends" get abused.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms