Hey Stooo......

A right load of bollocks...

Hey Stooo......

Postby Micky » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:55 am

Will you please stop this nonsense of banning me when you're not here bcos I don't appreciate being treated like a child and I don't give your mods any grief anymore, and in fact I don't give anyone any grief anymore despite provocation, I just want to take part in proper debate, so will you please let me post as normal now instead of this nonsense........
Micky

Re: Hey Stooo......

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:00 am

Micky wrote:Will you please stop this nonsense of banning me when you're not here bcos I don't appreciate being treated like a child and I don't give your mods any grief anymore, and in fact I don't give anyone any grief anymore despite provocation, I just want to take part in proper debate, so will you please let me post as normal now instead of this nonsense........

:pmsl: :pmsl: You are being allowed to guest post so what's the problem!

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:07 am

There's not really any debate in the trolling section :dunno:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Micky » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:10 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:There's not really any debate in the trolling section :dunno:

I'd still like the freedom to post wherever I like Jack so I don't appreciate being ridicules like this, but Stooo is only doing it bcos he can which imo is very petty and childish.......
Micky

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:14 am

Micky, I'm not even sure if I was supposed to allow this thread. Stooo isn't online right now, so how about you wait and then talk to him here in this thread. In the meantime, just leave it, you made your point, so now just wait...go for a walk, read the paper or play an online game, OK?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Micky » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:37 am

Holly wrote:Micky, I'm not even sure if I was supposed to allow this thread. Stooo isn't online right now, so how about you wait and then talk to him here in this thread. In the meantime, just leave it, you made your point, so now just wait...go for a walk, read the paper or play an online game, OK?

Well I'm not going through this nonsense of trying to guest post Holly bcos we sometimes get really stupid guest questions that are impossible to answer over and over, so yes I'll wait, but I know what I'll get from Stooo, I hate you and I'll fuck you up as much as I can etc etc but I do actually like this forum so I'd like to post with no restrictions if I can........
Micky

Postby Nucks » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:38 am

Micky wrote:Will you please stop this nonsense of banning me when you're not here bcos I don't appreciate being treated like a child and I don't give your mods any grief anymore, and in fact I don't give anyone any grief anymore despite provocation, I just want to take part in proper debate, so will you please let me post as normal now instead of this nonsense........

Micky, what if Stooo’s decision has been the catalyst for you calming down and not taking the bait so much?
Nucks

Postby Jeremy Kyle » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:39 am

Nucks wrote:

Micky, what if Stooo’s decision has been the catalyst for you calming down and not taking the bait so much?

There's a good programme about people with no jobs on ITV.
Jeremy Kyle

Postby Nucks » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:44 am

Jeremy Kyle wrote:
Nucks wrote:

There's a good programme about people with no jobs on ITV.

:gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby banana chewits » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:58 am

Micky wrote:
Holly wrote:Micky, I'm not even sure if I was supposed to allow this thread. Stooo isn't online right now, so how about you wait and then talk to him here in this thread. In the meantime, just leave it, you made your point, so now just wait...go for a walk, read the paper or play an online game, OK?

Well I'm not going through this nonsense of trying to guest post Holly bcos we sometimes get really stupid guest questions that are impossible to answer over and over, so yes I'll wait, but I know what I'll get from Stooo, I hate you and I'll fuck you up as much as I can etc etc but I do actually like this forum so I'd like to post with no restrictions if I can........

rubbish, micky, stooo tells you he's completely indifferent to you. when has he ever said he hates you & he'll fuck you up as much as he can?
banana chewits

Postby Snowflake Watch » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:36 am

Micky wrote:

Ever thought of growing a pair? This is a tiny forum, about the size of an asteroid in the internet galaxy, open your eyes. FFS lol
Snowflake Watch

Postby cupid guest » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:39 am

If it's proper discussions you're after have you thought about joining Elite Singles Professionals? They have a TV ad running featuring an attractive woman looking for 'engaging conversation'.
cupid guest

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:11 pm

Stooo can unlock this when he gets home if he wants to chat to Micky about it

I'm not wasting my time on guest posts slagging off Micky when he's been asked not to post
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms