Beach Bums

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Beach Bums

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:05 am

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Dean wrote:I like NN, she’s funny and smart. Purely platonic, she has no idea I masturbate in her back garden...

I can just imagine the reaction amongst your fanclub if I had said something like that.

Fucking double standards.

As for NN I hope she has enjoyed her holiday.

Deans a creepy sleazy guy- you just need to see how he handles being rejected by goodie- follows her round the forums talking talent shit to her and it’s all fine. If it was anyone else they’d have the usual outrage and no doubt be banned.

It’s pretty clear he’s far creepier and sleazier than you and yet you get all the shit. Next time they do it to you maybe you’ll realise they don’t care about menn harassing women at all, especially not if it’s one of their mates.they do it to get to you.

Yes I know guesty - their trolling is so transparently obvious it is all rather sad. :shake head:

isn't it weird how I'm the only admin here and I'm so BIASED

yet that post was approved
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:11 am

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Dean wrote:I like NN, she’s funny and smart. Purely platonic, she has no idea I masturbate in her back garden...

I can just imagine the reaction amongst your fanclub if I had said something like that.

Deans a creepy sleazy guy- you just need to see how he handles being rejected by goodie- follows her round the forums talking talent shit to her and it’s all fine. If it was anyone else they’d have the usual outrage and no doubt be banned.

It’s pretty clear he’s far creepier and sleazier than you and yet you get all the shit. Next time they do it to you maybe you’ll realise they don’t care about menn harassing women at all, especially not if it’s one of their mates.they do it to get to you.

Yes I know guesty - their trolling is so transparently obvious it is all rather sad. :shake head:

Creepy Dean makes rapey comments to a woman who cannot stand him and they all encourage it. He follows her round and it’s all perfectly fine.

I call major bullshit on them and their harassment line to you. They don’t care about women being harassed really, that much is clear. They simply use it at you because they know shit sticks with the trolls who will pick up on it and they want to get at you.

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:59 am

Claire wrote:
Keyser wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Keyser wrote:

It's not double standards it's how you/your posts make people feel

you make my skin crawl and your posts pretty much have the same effect, Dean doesn't make my skin crawl so his posts don't either

nobody is exempt from this, everyone reacts to different posters/posting styles in different ways

Make your skin crawl?

For fuck's sake.

I give up. :shake head:

If it's any consulation Keyser, you don't make mine crawl and I think Dean is a Sociopath. Hope that helps. :smilin:
m
Same here. Dean absolutely makes my skin crawl and it gets even crawlier ( is that even a word lol) when some women giggle coquettishly, encourage it and even compete for some of his attention. Cringe cringe cringe.

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:22 am

Star wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Keyser wrote:

you make my skin crawl and your posts pretty much have the same effect, Dean doesn't make my skin crawl so his posts don't either

nobody is exempt from this, everyone reacts to different posters/posting styles in different ways

Keyser doesn’t make my skin crawl
But you do hobbit, when you are trying to act all Milf at these young posters :pukeup:
It’s creepy and not normal :shame:

Ouch.

I don’t always agree with you but nice to see some people don’t fall for Deans shit. This made me laugh but you’ll be in trouble now. Expect the coven or whatever they are called these days to get more familiar with you now Star. Vams usually first in line desperate to get more suckie up to admin brownie points.

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:31 am

Star will get banned when Stoo comes on I expect.
She has been a naughty girl.

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:01 pm

Guest wrote:Star will get banned when Stoo comes on I expect.

Oh stop your shit stirring. I’m sure Stooo will see through this.

Stars a decent poster and respect to her not just toeing the line and joining in the pile ins or sucking up to dickhead dean. Good for her.

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:06 pm

Guest wrote:

Stars a decent poster and respect to her not just toeing the line and joining in the pile ins or sucking up to dickhead dean. Good for her.

decent? star???

fuck off, the horrible old cow will fit right in at Claire's place :pukeup:

Postby Gabby » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:11 pm

Stooo likes her actually :pointlaugh:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:14 pm

Gabby wrote:

Stooo likes her actually :pointlaugh:

he told her she's changed the other day

he seemed disappointed with her, I don't blame him cos she's a disgusting snide old cow :pointlaugh:

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

decent? star???

fuck off, the horrible old cow will fit right in at Claire's place :pukeup:

LOLOLOL. Enraged Guestie is back. :grrrrr:

Star earns respect for not joining in with the coven and actually having her own opinion. Makes a nice change for here.

When you have racists and women haters like Vam I’d say Stars fairly low down the list of horrible cows on here. :smilin:

Postby Stupid Guest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:36 pm

Guest wrote:m
Same here. Dean absolutely makes my skin crawl and it gets even crawlier ( is that even a word lol) when some women giggle coquettishly, encourage it and even compete for some of his attention. Cringe cringe cringe.

Absolutely, m. And it's even worse when they all dress up in bonnets and flutter their lashes at him and they're all like, Yooooohoooooo, Deeeeeeaaaaaaan!, and then start fighting each other and rolling around in the dust ripping each other's petticoats to shreds like starving harpies.
Stupid Guest

Postby Dimples » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:22 pm

Stupid Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:m

Absolutely, m. And it's even worse when they all dress up in bonnets and flutter their lashes at him and they're all like, Yooooohoooooo, Deeeeeeaaaaaaan!, and then start fighting each other and rolling around in the dust ripping each other's petticoats to shreds like starving harpies.

Is there something wrong with bonnets then? :ooer:

:snooty:
Dimples

Postby Claire » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:23 am

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Keyser wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Keyser wrote:I can just imagine the reaction amongst your fanclub if I had said something like that.

Make your skin crawl?

For fuck's sake.

I give up. :shake head:

If it's any consulation Keyser, you don't make mine crawl and I think Dean is a Sociopath. Hope that helps. :smilin:
m

Yeah, that's what I do - cringe.
Claire

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms