Postby Dean » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:59 pm

Micky wrote:
Dean wrote:
Micky wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Micky wrote:
For instance Avon Barksdale...….

I'm surprised to find out she's a woman

You're surprised? I almost fell off my chair when I heard mate!

I was just messing around as Gabby said. I'm a bloke alright (or am I...) but look nothing like Idris Elba. Chance would be a fine thing.

You just struck me that way Avon, and we've never spoken before so pleased to meet you mate, but you've always struck me as well mannered and respectful, and certain posters on here could learn a thing or two from you sir, anyway pleasure to meet you...…...

This guest nonsense is really pissing me off now...…... :grrrrr:

You are actually banned for bad manners and being disrespectful ffs! You could do with learning from Avon more than anybody on here...

Oh and you're an absolute angel then are you Dean, so apart from telling lies about me and telling other posters to kill themselves and threatening to rape others you've done nothing wrong......the irony meter should be set at maximum for you lad ffs...…... :roll:

Micky, just because I’m a cunt of the highest order, doesn’t make your own ‘crimes’ any less significant. You’re telling people they need to learn manners and respect, when you’re the most disrespectful poster in here, especially towards Admin...
Dean

Re: Mental Impressions....

Postby Bobby Sands » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:00 pm

Micky wrote:
Dean wrote:
Micky wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Micky wrote:

I'm surprised to find out she's a woman

You're surprised? I almost fell off my chair when I heard mate!

I was just messing around as Gabby said. I'm a bloke alright (or am I...) but look nothing like Idris Elba. Chance would be a fine thing.

You just struck me that way Avon, and we've never spoken before so pleased to meet you mate, but you've always struck me as well mannered and respectful, and certain posters on here could learn a thing or two from you sir, anyway pleasure to meet you...…...

This guest nonsense is really pissing me off now...…... :grrrrr:

You are actually banned for bad manners and being disrespectful ffs! You could do with learning from Avon more than anybody on here...

Oh and you're an absolute angel then are you Dean, so apart from telling lies about me and telling other posters to kill themselves and threatening to rape others you've done nothing wrong......the irony meter should be set at maximum for you lad ffs...…... :roll:

You moan like fuck about admin most of the time you are on here, Dean doesn't. Yes he has his wind up trolling days, but anyone with balls can stand up to him, reply with a witty reposte etc. You on the other hand, bite almost every time. :smilin:

When dealing with Dean imagine you are on a hunger strike. Don't bite lad.
Bobby Sands

Postby Dimples » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:05 pm

At first, I thought this was a thread about embossing metal...

... then I put my specs on.

On reflection, it might have been better if I hadn't. :ooer:
Dimples

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:49 pm

Micky wrote:
Dean wrote:
Micky wrote:Yes ok I did a Gabs and flounced but I'm back again so deal with it...……

Anyway hopefully an interesting thread now...…

How do you picture certain posters that you've never seen before...….

I'm surprised to find out she's a woman bcos she always struck me as an educated black man in the Idris Elba mould, I don't know why but I just built up that mental impression of her, but just shows how wrong you can be...…….

I really don't want this to become yet another boring trolling thread, but try to describe your mental pictures of different posters if you can...….

Avon is a bloke you stupid thick cunt...

There's an old saying you horrible brummy cunt...…..if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all but you was obviously never taught that you ignorant fuck, now fuck off out of my face you fucking oxygen thief...…….. :dafinger:

Ahhhh the new Micky.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:05 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Micky wrote:
Dean wrote:
Micky wrote:Yes ok I did a Gabs and flounced but I'm back again so deal with it...……

Anyway hopefully an interesting thread now...…

How do you picture certain posters that you've never seen before...….

I'm surprised to find out she's a woman bcos she always struck me as an educated black man in the Idris Elba mould, I don't know why but I just built up that mental impression of her, but just shows how wrong you can be...…….

I really don't want this to become yet another boring trolling thread, but try to describe your mental pictures of different posters if you can...….

Avon is a bloke you stupid thick cunt...

There's an old saying you horrible brummy cunt...…..if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all but you was obviously never taught that you ignorant fuck, now fuck off out of my face you fucking oxygen thief...…….. :dafinger:

Ahhhh the new Micky.

He's the gentleman in the house, dontcha kno

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms