Mental Impressions....

A right load of bollocks...

Mental Impressions....

Postby Micky » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:10 pm

Yes ok I did a Gabs and flounced but I'm back again so deal with it...……

Anyway hopefully an interesting thread now...…

How do you picture certain posters that you've never seen before...….

For instance Avon Barksdale...….

I'm surprised to find out she's a woman bcos she always struck me as an educated black man in the Idris Elba mould, I don't know why but I just built up that mental impression of her, but just shows how wrong you can be...…….

I really don't want this to become yet another boring trolling thread, but try to describe your mental pictures of different posters if you can...….
Micky

Re: Mental Impressions....

Postby Dean » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:14 pm

Micky wrote:Yes ok I did a Gabs and flounced but I'm back again so deal with it...……

I'm surprised to find out she's a woman bcos she always struck me as an educated black man in the Idris Elba mould, I don't know why but I just built up that mental impression of her, but just shows how wrong you can be...…….

I really don't want this to become yet another boring trolling thread, but try to describe your mental pictures of different posters if you can...….

Avon is a bloke you stupid thick cunt...
Dean

Postby Gabby » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:16 pm

Dean wrote:
Micky wrote:Yes ok I did a Gabs and flounced but I'm back again so deal with it...……

:pmsl: :pmsl: ..... my fault that! :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:16 pm

Dean wrote:

he's an independent black woman
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby MG2 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:17 pm

No idea why but I've always seen Gabby as Caroline Flack. Fun, attractive and sometimes flouncy :D
MG2

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:18 pm

Micky does Stooo know you're on the Ipad using up the 4G in the van?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Micky » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:18 pm

Dean wrote:

There's an old saying you horrible brummy cunt...…..if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all but you was obviously never taught that you ignorant fuck, now fuck off out of my face you fucking oxygen thief...…….. :dafinger:
Micky

Postby Gabby » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:20 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:Micky does Stooo know you're on the Ipad using up the 4G in the van?

Nah, he’s probably still in his bed :laughing:
Gabby

Postby Vam » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:23 pm

:ooer: ....... :pmsl:

Ahhh, Micky... you're about as perceptive as a block of wood sometimes
Vam

Postby Micky » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:23 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:Micky does Stooo know you're on the Ipad using up the 4G in the van?

Why don't you have a word for me HF and get rid of this sanction nonsense or are you scared of him...…...
Micky

Postby Dean » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:24 pm

Micky wrote:
Dean wrote:

There's an old saying you horrible brummy cunt...…..if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all but you was obviously never taught that you ignorant fuck, now fuck off out of my face you fucking oxygen thief...…….. :dafinger:

Then again, you do have a thing for chicks with dicks... :ooer:
Dean

Postby Gabby » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:25 pm

Micky, Avon is a guy..... we just had a little banter because of how the thread was going.... read it properly! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:26 pm

Micky wrote:

Why don't you have a word for me HF and get rid of this sanction nonsense or are you scared of him...…...

why would I be scared of Stooo?

I do however respect his decisions, as he is the site owner
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:27 pm

Micky wrote:

Insult her some more Micky, I’m sure that will help your cause.

Thick cunt...
Dean

Postby Micky » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:27 pm

Vam wrote:

:ooer: ....... :pmsl:

Ahhh, Micky... you're about as perceptive as a block of wood sometimes

He always struck me as an Idris Elba type though and I was just going by what I read on the forum so I was lied to again...….no surprise there then.....
Micky

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms