Do Infamous Posters Really Fade Away

A right load of bollocks...

Do Infamous Posters Really Fade Away

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:22 am

With all the talk of Northern Star it got me wondering

The big personalities, when the shit hits the fan do they just disappear never to be seen again? it seems unlikely when they have been such big parts of the forum

do they reinvent themselves elsewhere? or even here :yikes:
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8158
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Do Infamous Posters Really Fade Away

Postby Dean » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:24 am

I had 3 years away (not that I’m infamous) and I never even looked at a forum, never mind posted on one. I only popped back because my circumstances changed...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36498
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Do Infamous Posters Really Fade Away

Postby Vam » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:27 am

I'm convinced that Snuffs aberration is never far away... :roll:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 16535
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: Do Infamous Posters Really Fade Away

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:27 am

I don't think you left under a cloud though

that's more what I meant, like Dox or NS

and yes, as Vam said above Snuffs
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8158
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Do Infamous Posters Really Fade Away

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:30 am

Dean wrote:I had 3 years away (not that I’m infamous) and I never even looked at a forum, never mind posted on one. I only popped back because my circumstances changed...


Dumped by the missus for a real man and left in a grotty bedsit. Poor old Dean.

No wonder you spend all hours of the day glued to here. Sad c**t. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Do Infamous Posters Really Fade Away

Postby Jem » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:32 am

Vam wrote:I'm convinced that Snuffs aberration is never far away... :roll:

:thumbsup:
User avatar
Jem
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:04 pm

Re: Do Infamous Posters Really Fade Away

Postby Dean » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:34 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:I had 3 years away (not that I’m infamous) and I never even looked at a forum, never mind posted on one. I only popped back because my circumstances changed...


Dumped by the missus for a real man and left in a grotty bedsit. Poor old Dean.

No wonder you spend all hours of the day glued to here. Sad c**t. :gigglesnshit:


I’ve already told you to fuck off, Mom...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36498
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Do Infamous Posters Really Fade Away

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:37 am

Vam wrote:I'm convinced that Snuffs aberration is never far away... :roll:
m
You’re obsessed with Snuffs. I’d rather have her here that you to be fair. She had some decency about her.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Do Infamous Posters Really Fade Away

Postby Vam » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:40 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:I'm convinced that Snuffs aberration is never far away... :roll:
m
You’re obsessed with Snuffs. I’d rather have her here that you to be fair. She had some decency about her.


:mrgreen:

Yeah, she had some great taste in music too...
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 16535
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: Do Infamous Posters Really Fade Away

Postby Rockstar » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:43 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:I'm convinced that Snuffs aberration is never far away... :roll:
m
You’re obsessed with Snuffs. I’d rather have her here that you to be fair. She had some decency about her.


Both are as bad as each other. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 12515
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Re: Do Infamous Posters Really Fade Away

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:44 am

Vam wrote:I'm convinced that Snuffs aberration is never far away... :roll:


Snuffs used to tell us how much she was a good wife. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Do Infamous Posters Really Fade Away

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:45 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:I'm convinced that Snuffs aberration is never far away... :roll:
m
You’re obsessed with Snuffs. I’d rather have her here that you to be fair. She had some decency about her.


The Midnight Stalker had some decency? When was that?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Do Infamous Posters Really Fade Away

Postby Old Bid Watch » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:47 am

I've noticed that the site is really cool today, no mud slinging, nothing to do with 2 old biddies Claire and LM not being online. :gigglesnshit:
Did Stooo give them the Micky treatment? :mrgreen:
User avatar
Old Bid Watch
 

Re: Do Infamous Posters Really Fade Away

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:47 am

Rockstar wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:I'm convinced that Snuffs aberration is never far away... :roll:
m
You’re obsessed with Snuffs. I’d rather have her here that you to be fair. She had some decency about her.


Both are as bad as each other. :thumbsup:


Makes me laugh howbyears later Cam still always goes on about her

I felt sorry for Snuffs. She had Nasty Nickers syndrome. Always posted an attention seeker pouty selfie trying to get attention and validation from some of the men.

Maybe that’s why Vam tried to claim people are jealous of Nickers- because she was jealous of Snuffs? She mentions her often enough. Whenever Vam tries to insist people are jealousy I just think ‘projection’.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Do Infamous Posters Really Fade Away

Postby Cleopatra » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:52 am

Guest wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:I'm convinced that Snuffs aberration is never far away... :roll:
m
You’re obsessed with Snuffs. I’d rather have her here that you to be fair. She had some decency about her.


Both are as bad as each other. :thumbsup:


Makes me laugh howbyears later Cam still always goes on about her

I felt sorry for Snuffs. She had Nasty Nickers syndrome. Always posted an attention seeker pouty selfie trying to get attention and validation from some of the men.

Maybe that’s why Vam tried to claim people are jealous of Nickers- because she was jealous of Snuffs? She mentions her often enough. Whenever Vam tries to insist people are jealousy I just think ‘projection’.



Log in Kat. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Cleopatra
 
Posts: 1451
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 18 guests