Re: Do Infamous Posters Really Fade Away

Postby Dean » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:53 am

Cleopatra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:I'm convinced that Snuffs aberration is never far away... :roll:
m
You’re obsessed with Snuffs. I’d rather have her here that you to be fair. She had some decency about her.

Both are as bad as each other. :thumbsup:

Makes me laugh howbyears later Cam still always goes on about her

I felt sorry for Snuffs. She had Nasty Nickers syndrome. Always posted an attention seeker pouty selfie trying to get attention and validation from some of the men.

Maybe that’s why Vam tried to claim people are jealous of Nickers- because she was jealous of Snuffs? She mentions her often enough. Whenever Vam tries to insist people are jealousy I just think ‘projection’.

Lgo ni kta
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:54 am

Old Bid Watch wrote:I've noticed that the site is really cool today, no mud slinging, nothing to do with 2 old biddies Claire and LM not being online. :gigglesnshit:
Did Stooo give them the Micky treatment? :mrgreen:

I personally think both Lady M and Claire are really good for here. I know some of you desperately want us all to dislike them but I have huge respect for people brave enough to stand up to the rea cunts on here and they certainly do.

They don’t arse kiss the forum nasties either like a lot of them do. No wonder Vam and a couple of others don’t like it. :grrrrr:

Postby Gabby » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:57 am

Stop ripping the piss out of Kat..... it’s not nice! :roll:
Gabby

Postby Cleopatra » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:59 am

Gabby wrote:Stop ripping the piss out of Kat..... it’s not nice! :roll:

I'm only kidding Gabs. I've always wanted to say Login, So and So.. Kat's harmless and she makes me chuckle.
Cleopatra

Postby Rockstar » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:59 am

Nice is in france.
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:59 am

Guest wrote:
Old Bid Watch wrote:I've noticed that the site is really cool today, no mud slinging, nothing to do with 2 old biddies Claire and LM not being online. :gigglesnshit:

I personally think both Lady M and Claire are really good for here. I know some of you desperately want us all to dislike them but I have huge respect for people brave enough to stand up to the rea cunts on here and they certainly do.

They don’t arse kiss the forum nasties either like a lot of them do. No wonder Vam and a couple of others don’t like it. :grrrrr:

I'm not Vam. LM has driven a few off as has Claire in the past. Claire moans at Dean but fails to tell everyone she made him admin of her forum, yes she hates him that much. :pmsl: What's a rea cunt? You? Could be...

Postby Micky » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 am

Guest wrote:

In the end this forum will only have people that adre not question admin and/or are Dean sycophants and this'll be a dead forum, way to so Stooo……...and I bet this post won't be approved either...….
Micky

Postby Gabby » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:01 am

Rockstar wrote:

Nice is in france.

It’s also a biscuit :dafinger:
Gabby

Postby Jem » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:01 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:I'm convinced that Snuffs aberration is never far away... :roll:
m
You’re obsessed with Snuffs. I’d rather have her here that you to be fair. She had some decency about her.

:pmsl: She was vile.
Jem

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:02 am

Micky wrote:
Guest wrote:

In the end this forum will only have people that adre not question admin and/or are Dean sycophants and this'll be a dead forum, way to so Stooo……...and I bet this post won't be approved either...….

100% correct Micky

oh hang on...
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Cleopatra » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:06 am

Chocolate hobnobs, dipped in coffee. My guilty pleasure.

On topic. I think infamous posters with made up personas never go away. It can be difficult to know who they were previously, as they all tend to have the same sly, weird tendencies so merge into one hybrid. Some posters just give you the creeps and a sense that they are an old reinvented poster.
Cleopatra

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:10 am

Guest wrote:

You posted this yesterday too.

How anyone can think Claire is good for the forum is beyond me. The only reason she posts is to complain that the forum is rubbish now (which is really about her not being Queen Bee) and bitch about Hobbit.

Postby Rockstar » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:11 am

Gabby wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Nice is in france.

It’s also a biscuit :dafinger:

You get those biscuits there?

I am talking about the ones where granules of sugar are there on the top...Small world,etc
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:11 am

Dean wrote:I had 3 years away (not that I’m infamous) and I never even looked at a forum, never mind posted on one. I only popped back because my circumstances changed...

So now it's just here and a Findus meal for one :awesome:

Postby Rockstar » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:12 am

Cleopatra wrote:
On topic. I think infamous posters with made up personas never go away. It can be difficult to know who they were previously, as they all tend to have the same sly, weird tendencies so merge into one hybrid. Some posters just give you the creeps and a sense that they are an old reinvented poster.

You are taking forums way too seriously... :ooer:
Rockstar

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms