IMO Sanctions Are An Insult.......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: IMO Sanctions Are An Insult.......

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:42 pm

Gabby wrote:Fuck off :dafinger:

I was going to say that! :gigglesnshit:

Postby Micky » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:45 pm

Holly wrote:You know what Micky, we shouldn't even allow your posts thru, I made an exception, so stop complaining and answer my question.

A please would be nice Holly, bcos courtesy costs nothing...….but I like posting here bcos it can be very lively sometimes and I like calling the trolls to account WHEN I'm ALLOWED TO POST, BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO GO hOLLY THEN I will and I'll leave you to Deans forum, bcos he's the one who REALLY runs this site not Stooo……...
Micky

Postby Gabby » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:52 pm

Guest wrote:

Normally I wouldn’t have, but given what he unjustly called me..... as far as he’s now concerned, i’m going to fulfill that role :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:53 pm

Micky wrote:Not only to those sanctioned obviously but to the admin on this site when Stooo isn't here, bcos it strikes me that Stooo doesn't trust his admin to keep the posters in line plus posters don't like being treated like kids and imo again it's a very lazy way to run a site, so of course when you have a weak admin certain posters are allowed to run riot when they're in the mood, so how about getting rid of this stupid sanction and allowing sanctioned posters their voice back to call disruptive posters to account when they feel the need...…..but then again Stooo will run this site as he see's fit, no matter how corrupt and unfair that running seems to some people...…...

Micky what are your thoughts on Iran and North Korea sanctions?
Rockstar

Postby Micky » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:56 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Micky wrote:Not only to those sanctioned obviously but to the admin on this site when Stooo isn't here, bcos it strikes me that Stooo doesn't trust his admin to keep the posters in line plus posters don't like being treated like kids and imo again it's a very lazy way to run a site, so of course when you have a weak admin certain posters are allowed to run riot when they're in the mood, so how about getting rid of this stupid sanction and allowing sanctioned posters their voice back to call disruptive posters to account when they feel the need...…..but then again Stooo will run this site as he see's fit, no matter how corrupt and unfair that running seems to some people...…...

Micky what are your thoughts on Iran and North Korea sanctions?

Wrong thread Rocky...…..
Micky

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:59 pm

Gabby wrote:
Guest wrote:

Normally I wouldn’t have, but given what he unjustly called me..... as far as he’s now concerned, i’m going to fulfill that role :thumbsup:

Didn't see that but fair enough I say!

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:04 pm

Micky wrote:
Holly wrote:You know what Micky, we shouldn't even allow your posts thru, I made an exception, so stop complaining and answer my question.

A please would be nice Holly, bcos courtesy costs nothing...….but I like posting here bcos it can be very lively sometimes and I like calling the trolls to account WHEN I'm ALLOWED TO POST, BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO GO hOLLY THEN I will and I'll leave you to Deans forum, bcos he's the one who REALLY runs this site not Stooo……...

Micky this isn't Dean's forum...We have another forum...Would you like an invite for there?

Frankly we are in need of an admin/moderator...I won't say much as I don't want to be seen as poaching members and being disrespectful to Stooo...
Rockstar

Postby banana chewits » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:07 pm

did you get the surrey job?
banana chewits

Postby banana chewits » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:09 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Probably the best way to escape the work experience would be not abusing the admin :dunno:

you're home! :wubwub:
banana chewits

Postby banana chewits » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:11 pm

Micky wrote:
Holly wrote:

Oh I meant to reply to your post as soon as I approved it, but then got sidetracked by Canny.

Right, let me ask you a very serious question. Where the fuck is your dignity? Do you have any bride at all?
Seriously Micky, is Dogs all you live for? Is getting abused by strangers online day after day what you're aiming for and then just wait till you're being tucked into bed forcefully at the end of the day? I'm sorry Micky but I actually cringe every day when I see you, a 55 year old bloke being sent to bed :pmsl:

So what about the other posters that are abused for simply trying to call others to account, should they fuck off too as you're suggesting to me Hoilly, or to turn this on its head Holly, where is YOUR dignity moderating on a site that's mainly for trolling and fighting, what do YOU get out of it...….. :dunno: and why don't you be a big brave girl and lift this pathetic sanction so I can post properly...….

a please would be nice because courtesy costs nothing.
banana chewits

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:11 pm

21 more to go.... :off head:
Rockstar

Postby Holly » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:13 pm

OK Micky, I have disapproved your last 2 posts. I shouldn't even have allowed this thread but I thought I'll give you a break. However, all you've been doing is criticise me...So come back when Stooo activates you :dafinger: I won't approve any more posts from you.

You're your own worse enemy Micky...I'm one of the few here in your corner ( kind of ) and you basically don't get it :roll:
Just grow a spine FFS
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Jobless Oddball. » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:15 pm

Michael, you are top class entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever thought of joining the circus????????????????????
Jobless Oddball.

Postby Cobs » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:16 pm

banana chewits wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Probably the best way to escape the work experience would be not abusing the admin :dunno:

you're home! :wubwub:

IP checks out. Welcome back!
Cobs

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms