CO measurer

A right load of bollocks...

CO measurer

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:51 pm

Right...There are so many holes in your story that I cannot resist the temptation and wish to set the record straight.You may choose to reply or ignore it...That's your prerogative...Let's dance

Had HE read, he would have saw I hadn't seen her avatar. I took the pic from the link given and Tineyed it to stop a ruck over who it was.

http://preity-bollywood.skyrock.com/4.html (The link that was provided)

If you hadn't seen her avatar,how would you know which picture to tineye? :laughing:

The first picture on the link is of Hritik Roshan...Second picture is a different Preity picture and her name is pasted on the picture itself...Third picture is of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie...

(I was hesitant to click that link but saw he had already did so, so presumed it was safe to click) . AND I looked AFTER he had already clicked the link and said it wasn't Preity Minter, or whatever name it was, but it is her.

And just HOW did you know what photographer it was then?

ETA - I see there is a said link. Unfortunately I never link to anything. Was easier to use Tineye, as simple as that.

Lol...
Rockstar

Re: CO measurer

Postby Cobs » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:53 pm

This is getting embarrassing now, will you take a pity fuck?
Cobs

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:03 pm

Cobs wrote:This is getting embarrassing now, will you take a pity fuck?

a/s/l
Rockstar

Postby Cobs » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:06 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Cobs wrote:This is getting embarrassing now, will you take a pity fuck?

a/s/l

Another fussy cunt.. :shake head:
Cobs

Postby Fletch » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:07 pm

CO measurer

Used in MOT's for years now and widely used in the motor trade to check mixture settings of cars. It measures the CO (carbon monoxide) output and HC (hydrocarbons) and came in to regular use during the 80's. Too rich a mixture and the CO reading is too high, too weak a mixture and it's too low.

That was before lambda sensors and other electronic sensors came in to popular use. Nowadays computers are required to check lambda drops in to closed loop after warm up and for fault fining. Codes given indicate areas to check.

CO measuring is still the easy way to check on exhaust emission but that only tells you the level, not why it's at that level. Days of adjusting the mixture are gone, hence the need for fault code readers or proprietary computer software.

Fletch

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:08 pm

Fletch wrote:CO measurer

Used in MOT's for years now and widely used in the motor trade to check mixture settings of cars. It measures the CO (carbon monoxide) output and HC (hydrocarbons) and came in to regular use during the 80's. Too rich a mixture and the CO reading is too high, too weak a mixture and it's too low.

That was before lambda sensors and other electronic sensors came in to popular use. Nowadays computers are required to check lambda drops in to closed loop after warm up and for fault fining. Codes given indicate areas to check.

CO measuring is still the easy way to check on exhaust emission but that only tells you the level, not why it's at that level. Days of adjusting the mixture are gone, hence the need for fault code readers or proprietary computer software.

Ha ha....Cobs learn from Fletch on how to troll successfully... :cuppaT: :laughing:
Rockstar

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:09 pm

CO Measurer

:wubbers:
NastyNickers

Postby Holly » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:05 am

Oh come on guys, that's not fair, at least wait till Mes is online, she can open the thread if she wants to, for now I'll lock it...plus I think you're all making a mountain out of a molehill.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:35 am

All the posts that needed to be removed can be found in the really crap threads sub-forum under 'Claire & M shit on the floor'
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms