What Would Your Reaction Be If ...............

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If ...............

Postby Markey mark » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:55 pm

Rockstar wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:bollocks

no way would they allow an abused child to have to face their abuser daily

mark lives in westworld.

HTH

Just live in the real world , saddo
Markey mark

Postby Bella » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:01 pm

Markey mark wrote:

Wish it was bollocks , But before you shout bollocks find out the law and governing bodies regarding such subject, and learn a thing or two , The parents regarding this case have taken their children out of the school, but it’s the other parents that children attend this school are furious, the child that abuse was 8 years old when he abuse other children during sleep overs , what’s education authority supposedly do with children this age that have sexually abuse other children , to young for prison , can’t denied a child education, the school will In situations where the school considers a safeguarding risk is present, a risk assessment should be prepared along with a preventative, supervision

Thick twat

You always have a more dreadful experience of life than anyone else :bawlin:
Bella

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:07 pm

my reaction would be violent...
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Markey mark » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:08 pm

Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Wish it was bollocks , But before you shout bollocks find out the law and governing bodies regarding such subject, and learn a thing or two , The parents regarding this case have taken their children out of the school, but it’s the other parents that children attend this school are furious, the child that abuse was 8 years old when he abuse other children during sleep overs , what’s education authority supposedly do with children this age that have sexually abuse other children , to young for prison , can’t denied a child education, the school will In situations where the school considers a safeguarding risk is present, a risk assessment should be prepared along with a preventative, supervision

Thick twat

Your bit of a idiot Bella , only victims are the children that were abuse at this school ,

Supposedly being social workers Bella , you don’t know much about the laws in safe guarding children that have abused other children ,

Another one that talks shit
Markey mark

Postby Bella » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:43 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Thick twat

Your bit of a idiot Bella , only victims are the children that were abuse at this school ,

Supposedly being social workers Bella , you don’t know much about the laws in safe guarding children that have abused other children ,

I worked in Adult Mental health, nowt to do with children.
Bella

Postby Jem » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:18 am

At the very least the child doing the abusing would be removed from the school and sent to another school.
Jem

Postby Nucks » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:27 am

I’d be very angry, I would want the boys’ parents to at least attend some kind of meeting with the school to discuss what happened. Police involvement, I dunno. Kids do stupid stuff sometimes. It would need nipping straight away, but they’re still young enough to turn things around. I hope.

I’d also be confused/shocked. When I was that age, nearly 40 years ago now, boys thought girls were icky. 9 is very young to be thinking about or simulating sexual acts.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:30 am

Markey mark wrote:There’s been quite a uproar in a local primary school not far from me , a local kid has been sexually touching his school pals while having sleepovers, one of the mother walked into the bedroom and caught this child playing with her sons privates while he was sound asleep , the mother went ballistic with the child and his mother that picked him up , the mum of the child that was abused phoned the police that interviewed her and later with social services her son , the school was informed too, cut the story short , social services are monitoring this child that abused with the help of the school too , it’s turned out there’s been other victims and the parents have demanded the child in question should be expelled from school , the head teacher said she has this child that abused other kids in her school , the school has his best interest at heart and he won’t be expelled from her school , that right as the school has a duty to care for this child regardless of his wrong doing ,

You seem to have briefly forgotten you're an illiterate moron.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:36 am

Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Thick twat

That's more like it!

Postby Nucks » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:37 am

Forgotten some full stops too. :ooer:
Nucks

Postby General Cheeseburger » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:13 pm

I'd stiick 'em in a field and BOMB THE BASTARDS!!!!
General Cheeseburger

Postby McAz » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:53 pm

Nucks wrote:I’d also be confused/shocked. When I was that age, nearly 40 years ago now, boys thought girls were icky. 9 is very young to be thinking about or simulating sexual acts.

Children younger than that play games which could be considered by adults as sexual. I certainly did (from about 5) and so did my wife (not with each other I hasten to add). I wonder if this activity is an extension of this childrens' "rudey" play?
McAz

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms