Can I post screengrabs of Claire's private Bitching forum

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Can I post screengrabs of Claire's private Bitching forum

Postby MG2 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:51 am

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Punk wrote:Any ideas why?

I guess it's because the majority loves conflict, the majority loves watching a car crash...it's the OMFG factor that keeps posters interested...weird eh? :roll:

Maybe if you showed your fellow Admin a bit of support for once it might help. Just a thought...

Hang on a minute. You keep saying how wrong it is to undermine Admin. What's this ^^^?
MG2

Postby Dean » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:53 am

MG2 wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:

I guess it's because the majority loves conflict, the majority loves watching a car crash...it's the OMFG factor that keeps posters interested...weird eh? :roll:

Maybe if you showed your fellow Admin a bit of support for once it might help. Just a thought...

Hang on a minute. You keep saying how wrong it is to undermine Admin. What's this ^^^?

One person making one post in a relevant thread is not the same. Thanks for your input though...
Dean

Postby MG2 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:55 am

Dean wrote:
MG2 wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:

One person making one post in a relevant thread is not the same. Thanks for your input though...

As you say to others about showing Admin some respect, that includes Holly, right? Thanks for your non answer.
MG2

Postby Punk » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:56 am

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:

Like a, we the undersigned letter, type of thing? Might help.
Punk

Postby Dean » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:59 am

MG2 wrote:As you say to others about showing Admin some respect, that includes Holly, right? Thanks for your non answer.

I answered. Sorry if it doesn’t fit your agenda...
Dean

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:00 am

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:

Oh Fuck off you pathetic little man, I'm sick of your sly comments! I'm sick of you trying to ruin Dogs and I'm sick of you trying to pull Dogs down into the gutter. Fuck your stupid games, it's so yesterday. Make another one of your comments like above and you will feel MY admin power. I'm sick of your shit and how you trying to ruin Dogs. You're disgusting and as long as I'm Admin, I won't let it happen for much longer. Enough is enough. We were doing very well before you came along again, and we will do even better after you pissed off AGAIN!...
So, do not take me on "mate" :thumbsup:

ETA, I have my fellow admins back, just so you know, arsehole!

Oh and don't ever tell any of our members to kill themselves again, you will be banned immediately! This is not a joke!
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Silly Snooker Boy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:01 am

MG2 wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:

He’s been doing it since day one and am amazed he hasn’t been pulled up on it before. He shit stirred against Holly when Vam did her last flounce, he trolled Vicks when she was mod claiming she was attention seeking over Keyser, and he’s doing the same again now.

How he can try and cause trouble between mods, whilst constantly beating his little drum that others are disrespectful to them, and think no one will notice, is beyond me.
Silly Snooker Boy

Postby MG2 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:03 am

Dean wrote:
MG2 wrote:As you say to others about showing Admin some respect, that includes Holly, right? Thanks for your non answer.

What agenda is that, Dean?
MG2

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:03 am

banana chewits wrote:
Claire wrote:
You're welcome. Do you always try to drive established members off when you join a forum "newbie"?

do you always talk complete shit & over exaggerate, or do you just save that for here?

Chewits is so blatantly a sock and been around for ages.

No one comes on here acting like such a twat and with so much already invested in certain posters. They’ve done a little sucking up to a few on here no doubt thinking when people pick up on the fact they are a cunt, they will have protection.

Postby Dean » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:04 am

MG2 wrote:
Dean wrote:

I’ve made my point and now I’ll move on. That’s the difference...
Dean

Postby Claire » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:06 am

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:

Oh Fuck off you pathetic little man, I'm sick of your sly comments! I'm sick of you trying to ruin Dogs and I'm sick of you trying to pull Dogs down into the gutter. Fuck your stupid games, it's so yesterday. Make another one of your comments like above and you will feel MY admin power. I'm sick of your shit and how you trying to ruin Dogs. You're disgusting and as long as I'm Admin, I won't let it happen for much longer. Enough is enough. We were doing very well before you came along again, and we will do even better after you pissed off AGAIN!...

Oh and don't ever tell any of our members to kill themselves again, you will be banned immediately! This is not a joke!

Round of applause. :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby MG2 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:07 am

Dean wrote:
MG2 wrote:
Dean wrote:

I’ve made my point and now I’ll move on. That’s the difference...

Like you move on with others? Cheers!
MG2

Postby Keyser » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:08 am

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:

Marry me. :wubwub: :wubbers:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:10 am

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:

And this lady and gentlemen is why so many love Holly.

I don’t care if it’s called sucking up but you Holls seem to always be the one of the decent people on here. When posters like Dean are given free range to follow women round who’ve said they aren’t interested and tells they to kill themselves and die of aids and others actually back the vile piece of shit up you know this place is toxic.

He’s been trying to play other admin off against you for ages. Thank fuck someone finally has stood up to him. Much respect. :wubwub:

Postby Keyser » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:12 am

Claire wrote:
Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:

Round of applause. :thumbsup:

It was the post of the year Claire. :Hiya:
Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms