Can I post screengrabs of Claire's private Bitching forum

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Can I post screengrabs of Claire's private Bitching forum

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:36 am

Rockstar wrote:
Claire wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Claire wrote:
You're welcome. Do you always try to drive established members off when you join a forum "newbie"?

Urm you are talking to the most prolific poster here with about 40 posts per day count! :gigglesnshit:

Yes I know. The Duracell Bunny sock.

He/she lives here practically....He/she is entitled to have a say in which members should fuck off permanently... :snooty:

says he who is almost on here permantently. :gigglesnshit:
you were yakking on here till gone 6am your local time
that takes some special trolling but look over there
chewits is online for the first time in 12 hours,
I'll say she's a troll :thud:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:37 am

Rockstar wrote:
Claire wrote:
You're welcome. Do you always try to drive established members off when you join a forum "newbie"?

Urm you are talking to the most prolific poster here with about 40 posts per day count! :gigglesnshit:

do you always talk complete shit & over exaggerate, or do you just save that for here? Just asking for a mate like

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:41 am

Claire wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Claire wrote:

do you always talk complete shit & over exaggerate, or do you just save that for here?

Could you answer my question? Why do you want an established member divisive trolling cunt to "fuck off" permanently?

Fixed that for you. :Hiya:

You only came back here to troll, we had peace from you for years thank fuck. :shake head:

Postby Punk » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:21 am

Just imagine if people channelled their angst into doing something constructive like, getting rid of the Conservatives, instead of spending hours a day moaning, lying, saying he said, she said bollocks, just imagine how better the country would actually be.

Imagine.
Anyway all of you have a wonderful day.
I'm going down to Westminster, in a bit, to overthrow the minority government. :pmsl:
Laters.

I've got 3 weeks off and I'll spend 99% of it away from most electrical devices bar a new tv. :header:
Punk

Postby Gabby » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:33 am

Punk wrote:Just imagine if people channelled their angst into doing something constructive like, getting rid of the Conservatives, instead of spending hours a day moaning, lying, saying he said, she said bollocks, just imagine how better the country would actually be.

Imagine.
I'm going down to Westminster, in a bit, to overthrow the minority government. :pmsl:
Laters.

I've got 3 weeks off and I'll spend 99% of it away from most electrical devices bar a new tv. :header:

Enjoy your 3 weeks off Punk.... long may the weather continue :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:37 am

Gabby wrote:
Punk wrote:Just imagine if people channelled their angst into doing something constructive like, getting rid of the Conservatives, instead of spending hours a day moaning, lying, saying he said, she said bollocks, just imagine how better the country would actually be.

Imagine.
Laters.

It's always a happy wind that blows in when you pop in Gabs ...it's been so fucking nasty and vicious lately, so it's good to breathe some fresh air :thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Punk » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:39 am

Holly wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Imagine.
Laters.

It's always a happy wind that blows in when you pop in Gabs ...it's been so fucking nasty and vicious lately, so it's good to breathe some fresh air :thumbsup:

Punk goes to check to see if we had a full moon recently
Punk

Postby Gabby » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:39 am

Holly wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Imagine.
Laters.

It's always a happy wind that blows in when you pop in Gabs ...it's been so fucking nasty and vicious lately, so it's good to get some fresh air :thumbsup:

Aww thanks Holly :thumbsup: ... it has been somewhat tetchy around here lately :ooer:
Gabby

Postby Punk » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:41 am

Any ideas why?
Punk

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:41 am

Punk wrote:
Holly wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Imagine.
Laters.

Oh??? Why?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Punk » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:42 am

Holly wrote:
Punk wrote:
Holly wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Imagine.
Laters.

Oh??? Why?

As we (male and female) are water based creatures we are affected by the moon's phases.

How are you Holly?
Punk

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:44 am

Punk wrote:Any ideas why?

I guess it's because the majority loves conflict, the majority loves watching a car crash...it's the OMFG factor that keeps posters interested...weird eh? :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:46 am

I'm very well Punk, thanks for asking, hope all's well in your world too :thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:47 am

Holly wrote:

I guess it's because the majority loves conflict, the majority loves watching a car crash...it's the OMFG factor that keeps posters interested...weird eh? :roll:

Maybe if you showed your fellow Admin a bit of support for once it might help. Just a thought...
Dean

Postby Punk » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:50 am

Holly wrote:

I think everyone has that fascination at some stage but one grows out of it. I gave up that crap years ago, had far more important things to deal with than what some stranger said to another stranger.

Things are looking up so hopefully next decade will be excellent.
Punk

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms