FAO Holly

A right load of bollocks...

FAO Holly

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:48 am

You locked the thread after saying...

"Thanks MG, I very much appreciate the fact that you can see what's going on. :thumbsup:
I'm sure so do others but are too freaken scared to voice their opinion which is sad actually"

I'm not scared to voice my opinion, even though I realise what I could be leaving myself open to, after I press 'submit' on this post.

I've always liked you and respected you as a Mod, and hope you agree that we've always got on well.

You know I've not had the easiest of times here, when Dean's constantly been on my case, so I'm hardly likely to agree with him just on a whim.

That said, I have to now say I can see where he's coming from with that post to you. Throughout the period of Claire & M's very determined gaslighting, disruption and trolling of Hobbit, Stooo and Hobbit do seem to have been standing alone.

Mes has spoken out, but she doesn't seem to be around much these days. But you haven't spoken out. Not that it's any of my business really, but I still can't help wondering why.

I guess this could be viewed as disagreeing with/criticising a Mod. But I'd like to think I'm doing that with a hell of a lot more respect and manners than Claire, M and others have shown Stooo and Hobbit.
Vam

Re: FAO Holly

Postby banana chewits » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:50 am

i think stooo locked the thread, vam.
banana chewits

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:52 am

banana chewits wrote:i think stooo locked the thread, vam.

oh okay - sorry, I didn't know who locked it :dunno:
Vam

Postby Dean » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:54 am

I would reply but I’ve been threatened with a ban. I agree though Vam. One post from me causes Holly to pull me up, yet Hobbit gets hundreds of negative posts and not a word said.
Dean

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:56 am

Dean wrote:I would reply but I’ve been threatened with a ban. I agree though Vam. One post from me causes Holly to pull me up, yet Hobbit gets hundreds of negative posts and not a word said.

Fine. But, trust me on this, I'm NOT part of your giddy granny harem.

And I'm never likely to 'coo' at you! :slap:
Vam

Postby MG2 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:57 am

Holly very much supported Hobbit when Hobbit became a mod. She shouldn't need to come out all the time in support. Hobbit is doing a good job alone. And Holly and Mes are doing good jobs. Why try to create suspicion and hostility?

I do wonder what your agenda is Dean?
MG2

Postby Stooo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:59 am

MG2 wrote:Holly very much supported Hobbit when Hobbit became a mod. She shouldn't need to come out all the time in support. Hobbit is doing a good job alone. And Holly and Mes are doing good jobs. Why try to create suspicion and hostility?

I do wonder what your agenda is Dean?

It has already been created which is why Claire is banned again.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:22 am

Vam wrote:You locked the thread after saying...

"Thanks MG, I very much appreciate the fact that you can see what's going on. :thumbsup:
I'm sure so do others but are too freaken scared to voice their opinion which is sad actually"

I'm not scared to voice my opinion, even though I realise what I could be leaving myself open to, after I press 'submit' on this post.

I've always liked you and respected you as a Mod, and hope you agree that we've always got on well.

You know I've not had the easiest of times here, when Dean's constantly been on my case, so I'm hardly likely to agree with him just on a whim.

That said, I have to now say I can see where he's coming from with that post to you. Throughout the period of Claire & M's very determined gaslighting, disruption and trolling of Hobbit, Stooo and Hobbit do seem to have been standing alone.

Mes has spoken out, but she doesn't seem to be around much these days. But you haven't spoken out. Not that it's any of my business really, but I still can't help wondering why.

I guess this could be viewed as disagreeing with/criticising a Mod. But I'd like to think I'm doing that with a hell of a lot more respect and manners than Claire, M and others have shown Stooo and Hobbit.

That's just nasty and sly Vam :shake head:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:25 am

I will also add - I am here EVERY day, I sign in and mod when needed, just with my name hidden. Don't presume that I am not here. TY
measurer

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms