Once up on a time...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Once up on a time...

Postby Bella » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:03 pm

Helena wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Helena wrote:Oooh good thread!

I worked in a huge company and every night of the week some crowd were going out and you could join in....

It was round the whole New Romantic phase, i looked like Cyndi Lauper, big bow on my head and frilly pettycoats

I still go to bed late but these days Im reading Stephen king books eyebrow

I loved the 1980s. I used to have huge hair and be accessorised within an inch of my life at all times... hats, gloves, belts and scarves - the lot! :gigglesnshit:

I used to have beads, bangles, earrings and hair accessories in every colour you could think of. :gigglesnshit:

Me too!

I used a can of hairspray each time i went out!

:Hiya:

When I first moved to London living in shitty place, I shared a room with a Punk girl, hadn't really met anyone like her before, I remember helping her with her hair , spray on starch etc.
Bella

Postby Bella » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:46 pm

Dean wrote:I was with my brother and my cousin and his mate a couple of weeks back (they’re 22). We had a few pints and a game of pool, we had a fair amount to drink and a good craic. Come 8pm they said they were off home to get changed and hit the town, and asked if I fancied it. I couldn’t think of anything worse! I was happy to sit down and chill... it’s amazing what age does tocyou!

You are still young though, wait till you get my age :trollface:
Bella

Postby measurer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:28 am

You know you're getting wiser - for that read older! lol - when you're invited to a party after the pub and all you want to do is go home. My all-nighters are now spent in my bed! :pmsl:
measurer

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms