In The Interest Of The Site #2

A right load of bollocks...

Re: In The Interest Of The Site #2

Postby McAz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:23 am

Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:Micky loves the attention. It’s the only attention he gets. He isn’t smart enough to hold an audience so he accepts being abused. He’s a team player!

It's not abuse if you invite it - it's nursing.

Exactly. You’d think after 10 years people would have cottoned on to Mickys games by now...

I've met people in RL like Micky - they play along, you play along - no real harm in it.

All part of the natural food chain mate...

It's a moral issue too. When someone is crying for attention decent folk respond.
McAz

Postby BUDGIE » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:23 am

The question to Murasaki has to be: do you believe he has a girlfriend, yes or no?

Don't dodge the question - tell me.

If no, then I'm insulting a fictional woman based on a lie. What's worse? His prolonged lie or my wind-up?

If yes, then what does a woman like that see in an unemployed guy in a hostel? I doubt you'd be so thick to believe it.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby MG2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:25 am

McAz wrote:Just a brain in a jar connected to a keyboard. :bawlin:

Boe! :wubbers:
MG2

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:25 am

BUDGIE wrote:The question to Murasaki has to be: do you believe he has a girlfriend, yes or no?

If no, then I'm insulting a fictional woman based on a lie. What's worse? His prolonged lie or my wind-up?

If yes, then what does a woman like that see in an unemployed guy in a hostel? I doubt you'd be so thick to believe it.

she could be real though, when you live in a situation where the Western world is seen as wealthy beyond compare, then it's easy to believe everyone is wealthy until reality punches you in the face
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:26 am

BUDGIE wrote:The question to Murasaki has to be: do you believe he has a girlfriend, yes or no?

I’m not fussed whether he has or hasn’t.
Why does it matter so much to you? :dunno:
Lady Murasaki

Postby McAz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:27 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Everyone’s hormonal, we’re human, even you.
Although I’m not sure about Dimples, the speed she does the quiz in makes me think she may be a robot.

I had my hormones removed - so much much more convenient.

Organ transplants? All of them? :yikes:

Just a brain in a jar connected to a keyboard. :bawlin:

Half a brain. :snooty:

Mocking the afflicted is nothing to be proud of LM. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Dean » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:28 am

HobbitFeet wrote:

she could be real though, when you live in a situation where the Western world is seen as wealthy beyond compare, then it's easy to believe everyone is wealthy until reality punches you in the face

I think even skint ladyboys wouldn’t be lured in by a dude eating a Sunday dinner from a can whilst swapping his boxers inside out to get a fifth days wear out of them...
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:29 am

Dean wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

I think even skint ladyboys wouldn’t be lured in by a dude eating a Sunday dinner from a can whilst swapping his boxers inside out to get a fifth days wear out of them...

I've had worse and I'm not even a ladyboy
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:29 am

McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Doing my bit for Stooo’s Community service. :mrgreen:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dimples » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:29 am

Dean wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

:ooer:
Dimples

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:30 am

It is the Bread way. They are a pack of lionesses. One drags their fat arse here to bait. And then the likes of Kizzie, Star, GW, JP, Puzzler and Xtras feast on it for the rest of the day.

Postby BUDGIE » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:31 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:

I’m not fussed whether he has or hasn’t.
Why does it matter so much to you? :dunno:

You dodged the question, as expected... :trollface:

In my life it matters not. However you may be taking the side of a woman who does not exist, and taking umbrage on behalf of a liar.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby BUDGIE » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:33 am

Dean wrote:

I got ditched by a bird in Dundee because we lived too far apart, I do not see how a bird in Thailand thinks it will work...

Mickys got more skidmarks than the Top Gear test track...
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby McAz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:34 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Doing my bit for Stooo’s Community service. :mrgreen:

You too? Well done. Dogs is now FW's Sally Army - welcome aboard. :cheers:
McAz

Postby Dean » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:35 am

BUDGIE wrote:
Dean wrote:

I got ditched by a bird in Dundee because we lived too far apart, I do not see how a bird in Thailand thinks it will work...

Mickys got more skidmarks than the Top Gear test track...

Too far apart? You sure it wasn’t your micro penis and seven fingers on each hand that put her off?
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms