In The Interest Of The Site #2

A right load of bollocks...

Re: In The Interest Of The Site #2

Postby megaera » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:00 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
megaera wrote:I don't think it's very nice taking the piss out of Micky's alleged fiancee. She has been exploited enough :shake head:


I don't mean a word I said. I don't know the woman or if she exists or not...

He calls me a jock c**t, I go for him in return, but I don't actually dislike the guy i just want a reaction.

Cunt banned me from FH though...


Oh, in that case... :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
megaera
 
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Re: In The Interest Of The Site #2

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:03 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
megaera wrote:I don't think it's very nice taking the piss out of Micky's alleged fiancee. She has been exploited enough :shake head:


I don't mean a word I said. I don't know the woman or if she exists or not...

He calls me a jock c**t, I go for him in return, but I don't actually dislike the guy i just want a reaction.

Cunt banned me from FH though...


is there anyone the wanker HASN'T banned?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: In The Interest Of The Site #2

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:04 pm

dis wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:I will mostly just be sitting here wi ma mooth hinging open :yikes:


Maybe not a good time to mention gaping gobs
:ooer:


Aye I didn’t really think that through, which, as you know is unusual for me. :mrgreen:

This is why you’re universally loved though.

Always willing, even if not purposely willing
:gigglesnshit:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6500
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: In The Interest Of The Site #2

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:04 pm

megaera wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
megaera wrote:I don't think it's very nice taking the piss out of Micky's alleged fiancee. She has been exploited enough :shake head:


I don't mean a word I said. I don't know the woman or if she exists or not...

He calls me a jock c**t, I go for him in return, but I don't actually dislike the guy i just want a reaction.

Cunt banned me from FH though...


Oh, in that case... :gigglesnshit:


Micky and Northern were mods on FH...

I asked to join and Micky consulted the faux squaw and declined to accept...

Ever since that day, I've been fucking raging for justice...
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 25286
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:29 am
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: In The Interest Of The Site #2

Postby dis » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:07 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:I will mostly just be sitting here wi ma mooth hinging open :yikes:


Maybe not a good time to mention gaping gobs
:ooer:


Aye I didn’t really think that through, which, as you know is unusual for me. :mrgreen:

This is why you’re universally loved though.

Always willing, even if not purposely willing
:gigglesnshit:



Mwahahaha :hap:

(I couldn’t be arsed going to the second page for a sneaky/sly sorta smilie.)
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 3064
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: In The Interest Of The Site #2

Postby megaera » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:08 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Micky and Northern were mods on FH...

I asked to join and Micky consulted the faux squaw and declined to accept...

Ever since that day, I've been fucking raging for justice...


One man's fight for justice!
User avatar
megaera
 
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Postby Micky » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:09 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
megaera wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
megaera wrote:I don't think it's very nice taking the piss out of Micky's alleged fiancee. She has been exploited enough :shake head:


I don't mean a word I said. I don't know the woman or if she exists or not...

He calls me a jock c**t, I go for him in return, but I don't actually dislike the guy i just want a reaction.

Cunt banned me from FH though...


Oh, in that case... :gigglesnshit:


Micky and Northern were mods on FH...

I asked to join and Micky consulted the faux squaw and declined to accept...

Ever since that day, I've been fucking raging for justice...


You really are one sad fat jock c**t then ain't ya lad BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Micky
 

Re: In The Interest Of The Site #2

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:10 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Micky wrote:
McAz wrote:Hiya, Micky. :Hiya:

I wan't you to know that I don't support this baiting and abuse.

No worries mac but he's a boring pussy anyway not worth my time...…..


you reckon? i bet you'll have smeared your hostel room with shite by the morning and be sitting in a corner with a crusty copy of Thai Brides Monthly crying like fuck...


I would consider that for the forum header if it wasn't so offensive...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85176
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: In The Interest Of The Site #2

Postby Drunk Dalek » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:11 pm

McAz wrote:
Nucks wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
McAz wrote:
Cobs wrote:Bullet holes in the cemetery walls. :gigglesnshit:

Sounds like a Morrissey lyric. :ooer:


Games without frontiers, war without tears...


Hans plays with Lotte, Lotte plays with Jane
Jane plays with Willi, Willi is happy again

:gigglesnshit:

I always thought that one of the lyrics was, " ...piss on the coons in the jungle". :oops:

Still hear that whenever it's on.


One letter out in the second verse



Whistling tunes we piss on the goons in the jungle
User avatar
Drunk Dalek
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:54 pm

Re: In The Interest Of The Site #2

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:12 pm

megaera wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Micky and Northern were mods on FH...

I asked to join and Micky consulted the faux squaw and declined to accept...

Ever since that day, I've been fucking raging for justice...


One man's fight for justice!


How much do you think it costs in Thailand for a gobble and a picture together?

This is a serious question.
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 25286
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:29 am
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re:

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:13 pm

Micky wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
megaera wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
megaera wrote:I don't think it's very nice taking the piss out of Micky's alleged fiancee. She has been exploited enough :shake head:


I don't mean a word I said. I don't know the woman or if she exists or not...

He calls me a jock c**t, I go for him in return, but I don't actually dislike the guy i just want a reaction.

Cunt banned me from FH though...


Oh, in that case... :gigglesnshit:


Micky and Northern were mods on FH...

I asked to join and Micky consulted the faux squaw and declined to accept...

Ever since that day, I've been fucking raging for justice...


You really are one sad fat jock c**t then ain't ya lad BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


Is this seriously Micky????

He seems... manic.
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 25286
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:29 am
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: In The Interest Of The Site #2

Postby Dimples » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:14 pm

Helena wrote:Bingo was my favourite Banana Split :snooty:

Now i cant get that song out of my head


Uh-oh! It's the Sour Grapes Bunch! :awesome:

User avatar
Dimples
 
Posts: 13551
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:59 am
Location: Under his eye

Re: Re:

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:15 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Is this seriously Micky????

He seems... manic.


Being a forum enforcer is the closest thing to employment that he has.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85176
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: In The Interest Of The Site #2

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:16 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:
McAz wrote:I always thought that one of the lyrics was, " ...piss on the coons in the jungle". :oops:

Still hear that whenever it's on.


One letter out in the second verse


Whistling tunes we piss on the goons in the jungle

Cheers. :thumbsup:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30452
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: In The Interest Of The Site #2

Postby megaera » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:42 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
megaera wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Micky and Northern were mods on FH...

I asked to join and Micky consulted the faux squaw and declined to accept...

Ever since that day, I've been fucking raging for justice...


One man's fight for justice!


How much do you think it costs in Thailand for a gobble and a picture together?

This is a serious question.


296 baht


Umm.... I think... :ooer:
User avatar
megaera
 
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:04 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests