Random Stuff Part 22

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part 22

Postby Stooo » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:56 pm

dis wrote:
Stooo wrote:
dis wrote:
Stooo wrote:Had a result, all of my recent dental woes are covered by my works' dental plan! :yess:

That’s good Stooo. I hate the dentist, having to pay to be sore and terrified isn’t really my idea of fun :shake head:

I'm really good at the dentist, I've got an oral hygienist appointment tomorrow and will probably fall asleep on her tits :shake head:

It's very relaxing, the sound of the drill, the gentle voices... :smilin:

That’s just weird Stooo, apart from the tit bit.

You don't even have to swallow because of the sucky pipe that they put in your mouth, I can see why crocodiles tolerate those little birds that peck at their teeth.

Bliss :drool:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby dis » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:59 pm

Stooo wrote:
dis wrote:
Stooo wrote:
dis wrote:
Stooo wrote:Had a result, all of my recent dental woes are covered by my works' dental plan! :yess:

That’s good Stooo. I hate the dentist, having to pay to be sore and terrified isn’t really my idea of fun :shake head:

I'm really good at the dentist, I've got an oral hygienist appointment tomorrow and will probably fall asleep on her tits :shake head:

You don't even have to swallow because of the sucky pipe that they put in your mouth, I can see why crocodiles tolerate those little birds that peck at their teeth.

:mrgreen:

That’s the bit I hate...slavering and the spitting out all the slimy pink stuff and the whole nowhere to put the tissue issue, I hate it.
dis

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:06 pm

Stooo wrote:
dis wrote:
Stooo wrote:
dis wrote:

The nurse at my dentists is shit with the sucky pipe. She holds it in completely the wrong place, so you end up with a puddle at the back of your gob and you have to concentrate on keeping your throat sealed whilst breathing through your nose.

But other than coming close to drowning to death, I like the dentist too. I like how clean my mouth feels afterwards
NastyNickers

Postby Keyser » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:11 pm

Even wisdom teeth removal at hospital never bothered me at all.

One was at an awkward angle and took an hour to dig out (the other was easy) - seeing all the bone fragments and shitloads of blood being sucked through the clear tube inches from my face was fascinating. :pmsl:
Keyser

Postby dis » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:17 pm

White chocolate snickers are a thing. My son is eating one as I type.
dis

Postby MG2 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:22 pm

dis wrote:White chocolate snickers are a thing. My son is eating one as I type.

Urgh. White choc is so sicky. I assume he's enjoying it mind!
MG2

Postby Stooo » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:23 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
The nurse at my dentists is shit with the sucky pipe. She holds it in completely the wrong place, so you end up with a puddle at the back of your gob and you have to concentrate on keeping your throat sealed whilst breathing through your nose.

But other than coming close to drowning to death, I like the dentist too. I like how clean my mouth feels afterwards

You need to be assertive!

I'm going to spend the next twenty minutes zoned out and you can be sure that when I'm asked if I'm comfortable I'm going to tell the truth! :monkey:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:24 pm

Keyser wrote:Even wisdom teeth removal at hospital never bothered me at all.

One was at an awkward angle and took an hour to dig out (the other was easy) - seeing all the bone fragments and shitloads of blood being sucked through the clear tube inches from my face was fascinating. :pmsl:

Wisdom teeth are a piece of piss...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:31 pm

Stooo wrote:

I agree - the second was easy.
Keyser

Postby Stooo » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:41 pm

Keyser wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I only had one taken out. I had a bad case of gum disease, had it for years and I was constantly on antibiotics, I had constantly bleeding gums. I looked like Dracula.

I moved and went to a new dentist, some massive sarcastic Kiwi who played a lot of rugby. I went for the first checkup and he said that two wisdom teeth were reinfecting my gums because they were grinding together and taking one out would cure it. Made sense.

I said that I would book it in after but he went all 'let's do it right now' swiftly followed by 'do you want a painkiller like a pussy would?' :woteva:

He reached in and grabbed my top left WT right out, no pain and it bled for about then minutes. Never had gum disease again...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:00 pm

Stooo wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I only had one taken out. I had a bad case of gum disease, had it for years and I was constantly on antibiotics, I had constantly bleeding gums. I looked like Dracula.

I moved and went to a new dentist, some massive sarcastic Kiwi who played a lot of rugby. I went for the first checkup and he said that two wisdom teeth were reinfecting my gums because they were grinding together and taking one out would cure it. Made sense.

I said that I would book it in after but he went all 'let's do it right now' swiftly followed by 'do you want a painkiller like a pussy would?' :woteva:

He reached in and grabbed my top left WT right out, no pain and it bled for about then minutes. Never had gum disease again...

Yes the trouble was the first was perpendicular and very difficult to get at so took almost an hour of drilling round the bone etc - I got bloody bored.

The second was almost instant.

The worst thing afterwards was the painful ulcers caused by the stretching of my mouth by the dentist's hands to get at the first bastard.
Keyser

Postby Jem » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:15 pm

I'm too stupid to have wisdom teeth. :bawlin:
Jem

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:17 pm

Jem wrote:I'm too stupid to have wisdom teeth. :bawlin:

I see what you did there.
Avon Barksdale

Postby dis » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:41 pm

MG2 wrote:

He did, the small pig just stuffed it all down.

If anything is too sickly I eat a bit of cheese after it.

Except for eggs or greasy food, I eat chocolate after that.
dis

Postby Cobs » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:55 pm

dis wrote:
MG2 wrote:

He did, the small pig just stuffed it all down.

If anything is too sickly I eat a bit of cheese after it.

Except for eggs or greasy food, I eat chocolate after that.

Were you shitting about A&E young lady?
Cobs

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive