Random Stuff Part 22

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part 22

Postby Nucks » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:18 pm

Stooo wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Nucks wrote:Canadian passport application regulations may differ from British ones. There was a list of accepted occupations and neither of those were on it. It’s doctors, lawyers, veterinarians, dentists, and apart from my GP, I don’t know anyone who works in those professions. They also have to have known you for 2 years. It’s done now though, the notary guy was very nice and the applications will be in the post tomorrow. The visa shit will be worse, and more expensive.

What a load of arseing about.

It is. The good thing about the passports though is the next time we apply we won’t have to jump through those hoops, it will be a renewal instead of a fresh application. Our current passports were issued as temporary ones when we made emergency travel plans back to Canada 3 years ago. They weren’t renewable. I won’t have to worry about them now though for 5 years for my daughter and 10 for me. Thank god.

bbbut, my former colonies and special relationships for white people our allies. It doesn't work like that? :yikes:

Does it fuck. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:26 pm

Nucks wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Nucks wrote:Canadian passport application regulations may differ from British ones. There was a list of accepted occupations and neither of those were on it. It’s doctors, lawyers, veterinarians, dentists, and apart from my GP, I don’t know anyone who works in those professions. They also have to have known you for 2 years. It’s done now though, the notary guy was very nice and the applications will be in the post tomorrow. The visa shit will be worse, and more expensive.

What a load of arseing about.

It is. The good thing about the passports though is the next time we apply we won’t have to jump through those hoops, it will be a renewal instead of a fresh application. Our current passports were issued as temporary ones when we made emergency travel plans back to Canada 3 years ago. They weren’t renewable. I won’t have to worry about them now though for 5 years for my daughter and 10 for me. Thank god.

bbbut, my former colonies and special relationships for white people our allies. It doesn't work like that? :yikes:

Does it fuck. :gigglesnshit:

Liquid natural gas from Nigeria, a fine investment for a North Somerset emerging market fund, I hope they they have offices in Dublin after brexit.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:48 pm

:gigglesnshit:
Attachments
6D5470A7-ADDD-4726-BCAB-B3F73AD85A40.jpeg
NastyNickers

Postby Gabby » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:30 pm

Ice cold bottle of wine just opened.... heaven in a glass :wubwub: .... cheers! :Wiiiine!:
Gabby

Postby Keyser » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:14 pm

Gabby wrote:Ice cold bottle of wine just opened.... heaven in a glass :wubwub: .... cheers! :Wiiiine!:

You are looking good Gabby!

:awesome:

Keyser

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:43 pm

NastyNickers wrote::gigglesnshit:

I made a poem up the other day.
Just came out of the blue as I was driving.
About Keyser having a romantic love affair with a dinosaur but she broke his heart.
Came to post it and nothing .... there was a big empty space!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Gabby » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:12 pm

Keyser wrote:
Gabby wrote:Ice cold bottle of wine just opened.... heaven in a glass :wubwub: .... cheers! :Wiiiine!:

Haha.... that’s me Keys! :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Keyser » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:14 pm

Gabby wrote:
Keyser wrote:

:mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby Bella » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:41 pm

Gabby wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Can you share it, I've run out and trying to arrange finer details of family hols, arranged all ours but the rest of them of are so disorganized. :grrrrr:
Bella

Postby Gabby » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:42 pm

I’m actually feeling sad tonight, and quite alone too if i’m honest :dunno: .... it’s good to have a laugh etc... even if it is with strangers online... thanks for that! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Bella » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:45 pm

Gabby wrote:I’m actually feeling sad tonight, and quite alone too if i’m honest :dunno: .... it’s good to have a laugh etc... even if it is with strangers online... thanks for that! :thumbsup:

I hope you feel better tomorrow, take care :wubbers: xxx
Bella

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:46 pm

Gabby wrote:I’m actually feeling sad tonight, and quite alone too if i’m honest :dunno: .... it’s good to have a laugh etc... even if it is with strangers online... thanks for that! :thumbsup:

We're not strangers, we're just friends who have yet to meet :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:49 pm

I would not call people 'strangers' really Gabs if they have known each other for years online - even though there are no PM's on here. :smilin:

Anyway I hope you feel better soon as you are always one of the friendliest posters on Dogs. :wubbers: (XXX)
Keyser

Postby Rockstar » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:51 pm

Alone is a state of mind. There are always ghosts around. :doomed:
Rockstar

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Keyser wrote:

I would not call people 'strangers' really Gabs if they have known each other for years online - even though there are no PM's on here. :smilin:

Anyway I hope you feel better soon as you are always one of the friendliest posters on Dogs. :wubbers: (XXX)[/quote}

It's better out in the open. PMs are cancer.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive