Medicinal Cannabis In The UK

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Medicinal Cannabis In The UK

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:24 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:What about the users though?

People from both ends of the political spectrum i.e. David Lammy and Peter Hitchens have pointed out that cocaine leaves a trail of death to get to it's mainly middle-class liberal consumers in the UK.

And I think it was a go point that these people are the same one who consume organic food and "Fairtrade" coffee and chocolate yet they don't apply the same standards when stuffing their noses full of their favourite drug.

But they can't do anything else, unlike coffee cocaine is illegal. :scratch:
McAz

Postby Punk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:26 pm

People from both ends of the political spectrum i.e. David Lammy and Peter Hitchens have pointed out that cocaine leaves a trail of death to get to it's mainly middle-class liberal consumers in the UK.

And I think it was a good point that these people are the same ones who consume "ethical" goods and "Fairtrade" coffee and chocolate yet they don't apply the same standards when stuffing their noses full of their favourite drug.

George Osborne etc are Liberals, Tommy Robinson is a Liberal? I don't think you thought that one through. :shake head: :off head:
Punk

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:08 pm

And I think it was a good point that these people are the same ones who consume "ethical" goods and "Fairtrade" coffee and chocolate yet they don't apply the same standards when stuffing their noses full of their favourite drug.

The middle classes consume the vast majority of all illegal drugs in this country and smuggle and supply them.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Punk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:14 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

The middle classes consume the vast majority of all illegal drugs in this country and smuggle and supply them.

There's a game app where one can own a weed farm, grow whatever etc :ooer:

Punk

Postby Keyser » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:03 pm

Punk wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Aww Georgie Porgie looks so sweet with his coke and prostitute - the little shit.
Keyser

Postby Punk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:08 pm

Keyser wrote:
Punk wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Aww Georgie Porgie looks so sweet with his coke and prostitute - the little shit.

She's on twitter and balls him out most days. :pmsl: He's too terrified to respond.
Punk

Postby Punk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:14 pm

I was reading about the first generation British woman with Polish parents who's from Hull, born in Hull etc, speaks like a Yorkshire lass but has to pay £1.500 for a citizenship test. :yikes:
Punk

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:32 pm

Sajid Javid announces government review of medicinal cannabis
Mr Javid told MPs: “It has become clear to me since becoming home secretary that the position we find ourselves in currently is not satisfactory. It is not satisfactory for the parent, it’s not satisfactory for the doctors and it’s not satisfactory for me.

“I’ve now come to the conclusion that it is time to review the scheduling of cannabis.”
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/s ... ailsignout
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:34 pm

Philip May's Capital Group profits from British weed-growing op while patients denied access
Charges of hypocrisy have been leveled against the Home Office for not granting patients access to medicinal cannabis, while relatives of Tory MPs are profiting from its production and export.
https://www.retarded.com/uk/429637-may-husban ... -cannabis/

Looks like the husband of the prime minister is once again about to make a shit load of money from her government's decisions.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:35 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Philip May's Capital Group profits from British weed-growing op while patients denied access
Charges of hypocrisy have been leveled against the Home Office for not granting patients access to medicinal cannabis, while relatives of Tory MPs are profiting from its production and export.
https://www.retarded.com/uk/429637-may-husban ... -cannabis/

Looks like the husband of the prime minister is once again about to make a shit load of money from her government's decisions.

Nah, it's just a happy coincidence.
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:35 pm

Same old story their drugs good my drugs bad.
They can grow it I can't.
Same weed but only millionaires can grow it and sell it.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:40 pm

Tories blasted for links to medical cannabis industry despite UK ban on "life-saving" drugs

The mum of a child denied ­the medical cannabis that stopped his seizures has told of her fury over Tory links to British firms that supply the drug abroad.

Charlotte Caldwell spoke after it was revealed Theresa May’s husband Philip’s Capital Group is the largest investor in GW Pharmaceuticals, which mass produces it here, where it is banned, for a foreign market.
Ministers insist the cannabis has “no medical value”, but still allow British firms to produce it under a special licence for sale to a foreign market

GW chairman Geoffrey Guy is a Tory donor and drugs minister Victoria Atkins is married to Paul Kenward, boss of British Sugar, another medical cannabis supplier
Ministers insist the drug has “no medical value”,
While GW use it in its anti-epilepsy medicine Epidiolex.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... s-12701871

This cannot be acceptable.
Last edited by Rolluplostinspace on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:43 pm

DOPE DEALERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Nucks » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:07 am

Haven’t read the whole thread, but I thought cannabis oil was already available and legal in the uk? Or does the stuff at Holland & Barrett have a component missing?

It’s certainly not cheap. :ooer:

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/ ... uid=018334
Nucks

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:50 am

Nucks wrote:Haven’t read the whole thread, but I thought cannabis oil was already available and legal in the uk? Or does the stuff at Holland & Barrett have a component missing?

It’s certainly not cheap. :ooer:

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/ ... uid=018334

If Holland and Barrett sold cannabis oil then there would have been no issue for tha young lad and his mum .... she could have just popped down the shops.
It is being confused by people selling CBD oil as cannabis oil.
CBD oil as sold in the shops is from industrial hemp that is grown to make ropes shirts shoes concrete varnish and so on.
You cannot get the slightest buzz off it.
Cannabis oil is the purest form of cannabis oil to ever hit the streets of the UK landing in Manchester through the 70's.
The best being known as honey oil with around 85% THC content.
Windowsill weed has around 10 to 14% THC skunk maybe 20% and the best resins around 30 to 40%.
So it's easy to see why oil is the strongest purest kind and nothing like CBD oil that may have 0.02% THC.
Doesn't matter how much CBD oil you were to drink you'd never make lift off.
You'd definitely have a serious case of the shits though.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms