Re: Medicinal Cannabis In The UK

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:32 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
I think they will have no choice but to do so

If it gets rid of the spice zombies on the streets and allows adults to imbibe in a civilised manner then where is the problem?

Is spice cannabis? How will it get rid of them on the streets?

Using it for medical conditions where it is proven that it helps is a good move. Allowing it to be legal so the likes of the guests onJeremy Kyle can get high and it be legal are two different things.

But I am sure they can just legalise the oil as sure last time this subject came up I was told it was different to the stuff people smoke

Edit. Ps what the fuck is that Avi all about :ooer:

Spice is a former legal high that will fuck you up, much like meth does to Americans, it's popular amongst the feckless youth and the stupid. The JK reference is pretty useless because they're usually caned on Tennants as well but a nice strawman all the same.

Medicinal cannabis oil has the fun stuff taken out of it. I have always adored Kermit :wubbers:

Strawman? Wasn't that the bringing other drugs into it :gigglesnshit:

I don't know what the "fun" stuff is in cannabis

But do people not migrate onto a stronger drugs? I am not sure how legalising cannabis oil or even cannabis as a whole would help with the spice problem. In a way would it not make it worse. Drug dealers would need to replace the cannabis with something else

The government wont legalise cannabis as a whole anyway.

Did you migrate to heroin when you last got pissed?
McAz

Postby Punk » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:36 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Just logged in purely to post on this thread. I meant to start one the other week and Rollup was going to give me some info on it.

I knind of saw the headline in the paper yesterday but didn't read the story (still haven't)

But surely he should only be given medicine that has evidence it works.

Its all good and well people giving/taking illegal drugs, it might help relieve some syptoms but without medical trials who knows what other damage it is doing.

I am in two minds as to whether I agree with this or not. i think the government are wrong to allow illegal drugs to be given back. If they make an allowance for one then they have to make an allowance for all which makes a mockery of it being ilegal

I understand that his GP made the request.

What do you see as a problem with legalisation?

Well currently its illegal. Now thehome secretary has allowed confiscated drugs to be given back.

The next time someone has the same drugs conviscated they have a case for them to be given back.

The government have surely now put them in a situation where they are going to have to make it a legal drug but have done so before proper testing can be done.

Proper testing has been done in numerous countries even here.
Punk

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:36 pm

Goodwife wrote:

But do people not migrate onto a stronger drugs? I am not sure how legalising cannabis oil or even cannabis as a whole would help with the spice problem. In a way would it not make it worse. Drug dealers would need to replace the cannabis with something else

Spice is popular because it is readily available and cheap. Why would drug dealers need to replace cannabis with anything else? People aren’t going to stop smoking weed and move onto stronger drugs because it is legalised. It is also not really a gateway drug, certainly not in the same way alcohol is. Most people who smoke weed never go on to take harder drugs.
NastyNickers

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:37 pm

When smoking tobacco in workplaces bars cafes etc was finally enacted in Holland it gave the police something of a dilemma.
They said they would have to start charging people for putting tobacco in their spliffs.
Whether or not it ever came to that I don't know.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Goodwife » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:37 pm

McAz wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
If it gets rid of the spice zombies on the streets and allows adults to imbibe in a civilised manner then where is the problem?

Using it for medical conditions where it is proven that it helps is a good move. Allowing it to be legal so the likes of the guests onJeremy Kyle can get high and it be legal are two different things.

But I am sure they can just legalise the oil as sure last time this subject came up I was told it was different to the stuff people smoke

Spice is a former legal high that will fuck you up, much like meth does to Americans, it's popular amongst the feckless youth and the stupid. The JK reference is pretty useless because they're usually caned on Tennants as well but a nice strawman all the same.

Medicinal cannabis oil has the fun stuff taken out of it. I have always adored Kermit :wubbers:

:pmsl: :pmsl: McAz thats a bit extreme but the answer is no. I have never taken any ilegal drugs
Goodwife

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:39 pm

Goodwife wrote:
McAz wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

:pmsl: :pmsl: McAz thats a bit extreme but the answer is no. I have never taken any ilegal drugs

But you have taken and continue to take lots of drugs.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Goodwife » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:43 pm

Like what Rollup?
Goodwife

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:44 pm

Goodwife wrote:
McAz wrote:Did you migrate to heroin when you last got pissed?

Extreme? You have only 4 more places to go. :shake head:

Most Dangerous Drugs
Gov't Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs

1. Heroin
2. Cocaine
3. Barbituates
4. Street methadone
5. Alcohol
6. Ketamine
7. Benzodiazepines
8. Amphetamine
9. Tobacco
10. Buprenorphine
11. Cannabis
12. Solvents
13. 4-MTA
14. LSD
15. Methylphenidate
16. Anabolic steroids
17. GHB
18. Ecstasy
19. Alykl nitrites
20. Khat
Last edited by McAz on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:46 pm

Jack Herer is the guy mostly responsible for pushing America to the point where it is today where medical and even recreational cannabis is now so openly available.
When he first published the linked book ... The Emperor Wears No Clothes he offered a hundred thousand dollars reward to anyone who could prove any part of his book wrong. The offer continued as the book was reprinted again and again.
No doctor no scientist no dope smoker dealer psychiatrist cop judge etc ever succeeded in claiming the money.
The best education about what cannabis is what it does and doesn't do is probably still this book.
Ten chapters available to read free here > https://jackherer.com/emperor-3/chapter-1/
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:47 pm

Goodwife wrote:Like what Rollup?

Tea coffee sugar chocolate nutmeg alcohol.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:48 pm

Nutmeg in a prison kitchen is in a special locked strongbox in a specially locked cupboard.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Goodwife » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:48 pm

McAz wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Extreme. You have only 4 more places to go.

Most Dangerous Drugs

1. Heroin
2. Cocaine
3. Barbituates
4. Street methadone
5. Alcohol
6. Ketamine
7. Benzodiazepines
8. Amphetamine
9. Tobacco
10. Buprenorphine
11. Cannabis
12. Solvents
13. 4-MTA
14. LSD
15. Methylphenidate
16. Anabolic steroids
17. GHB
18. Ecstasy
19. Alykl nitrites
20. Khat

I am shocked at that :yikes: :yikes: In my head its extreme!

So ecstasy is safer than cannabis? What next 2yr olds having it in their nightime milk to help them sleep :gigglesnshit: (That is a joke by the way before Dean pounces again :roll: )

I can't remember the last time I got pissed so think I am safe. Worried for a few on the forum :ooer:
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:52 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Like what Rollup?

Tea coffee sugar chocolate nutmeg alcohol.

God I am boring I have hardly any of those. My tea is more milk & water with a hint of tea bag.

Sugar is about the only one there but its not ilegal just yet is it. If that happens I was be as skinny as fuck :mrgreen:
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:52 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Nutmeg in a prison kitchen is in a special locked strongbox in a specially locked cupboard.

Why?
Goodwife

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:52 pm

Goodwife wrote:
McAz wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Extreme. You have only 4 more places to go.

Most Dangerous Drugs

1. Heroin
2. Cocaine
3. Barbituates
4. Street methadone
5. Alcohol
6. Ketamine
7. Benzodiazepines
8. Amphetamine
9. Tobacco
10. Buprenorphine
11. Cannabis
12. Solvents
13. 4-MTA
14. LSD
15. Methylphenidate
16. Anabolic steroids
17. GHB
18. Ecstasy
19. Alykl nitrites
20. Khat

I am shocked at that :yikes: :yikes: In my head its extreme!

So ecstasy is safer than cannabis? What next 2yr olds having it in their nightime milk to help them sleep :gigglesnshit: (That is a joke by the way before Dean pounces again :roll: )

I can't remember the last time I got pissed so think I am safe. Worried for a few on the forum :ooer:

Smoking cannabis can contribute to the incidence of lung and other cancers - Ecstasy does not.

Try not to worry about anything - you have but one go round this reality, enjoy it. :thumbsup:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms