Admin

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Admin

Postby Rockstar » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:18 pm

Holly wrote:

You off to bed already? bit early no? ...well good night then, you might need a bit of sleep :ooer:

He implies he will post when you are not around (sleeping,etc)

Same like Lady Murasaki saying that ages ago against Hobbitfeet I think... :awesome:
Rockstar

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:19 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Holly wrote:

You off to bed already? bit early no? ...well good night then, you might need a bit of sleep :ooer:

Same like Lady Murasaki saying that ages ago against Hobbitfeet I think... :awesome:

stop shitstirring Rocky

I'm going to lock the thread as the original question has been answered, I'm sure if Holly wants to say something else she can add to it
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:24 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Holly wrote:

Oh he can knock himself out if that's what rocks his boat...not sure why he takes all this so seriously. He seems quite happy to dish it out but seems to get really sensitive and touchy when he gets it back :ooer:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:26 pm

Dean wrote:Sleep it off love, you’re embarassing yourself.

No more attention for you now, shooo...

You’ve got even less respect for Admin than Vam does.

So much for you whining on about respecting mods. Knew it was all an act as you can’t respect them yourself.

Postby Rockstar » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:30 pm

Holly wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Holly wrote:

Oh he can knock himself out if that's what rocks his boat...not sure why he takes all this so seriously. He seems quite happy to dish it out but seems to get really sensitive and touchy when he gets it back :ooer:

He is besides himself today..

You took his abuse well and didn't let it get to you... :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Postby Gepetto » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:30 pm

Jem wrote:
.SF. wrote:Thanks guys. Just to say I won't be anyone you know of. I'm a very occasional poster on Digital Spy. Well, only if I'm feeling sarcastic, and even that no so much of late. Now and then I've made a guest post here. Thought it'd be easier to join, rather than worrying about swallow speed, or spit or swallow. Does whoever set the questions have a thing about passerines? Anyway thanks again - by the way what's this avatar issue? Are they obligatory? If so I'll find something.

Welcome. Yes, avatars are obligatory. When answering a question about spit or swallow, it's always swallow. As for the velocity thing, I just swore and refreshed until I got a question I could answer, it's one of the reasons I gave up guesting and joined as well! :mrgreen:

We didn't have the spit or swallow capcha in January 2018, it's much more recent. :ooer: :leer:
Gepetto

Postby Rockstar » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:34 pm

Gepetto wrote:
Jem wrote:
.SF. wrote:Thanks guys. Just to say I won't be anyone you know of. I'm a very occasional poster on Digital Spy. Well, only if I'm feeling sarcastic, and even that no so much of late. Now and then I've made a guest post here. Thought it'd be easier to join, rather than worrying about swallow speed, or spit or swallow. Does whoever set the questions have a thing about passerines? Anyway thanks again - by the way what's this avatar issue? Are they obligatory? If so I'll find something.

Welcome. Yes, avatars are obligatory. When answering a question about spit or swallow, it's always swallow. As for the velocity thing, I just swore and refreshed until I got a question I could answer, it's one of the reasons I gave up guesting and joined as well! :mrgreen:

We didn't have the spit or swallow capcha in January 2018, it's much more recent. :ooer: :leer:

My train of thought asked the same question. Although I didn't know for sure so didn't say anything... :leer:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:Sleep it off love, you’re embarassing yourself.

No more attention for you now, shooo...

You’ve got even less respect for Admin than Vam does.

So much for you whining on about respecting mods. Knew it was all an act as you can’t respect them yourself.

:thumbsup:
Rockstar

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:36 pm

Stupid call out threads...
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms