Admin

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Admin

Postby Holly » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:45 pm

Guest wrote:I wasn't aware that Dean was admin on this forum now, because he certainly gives the impression that he is. :dunno:



He isn't!
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5606
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Admin

Postby Dean » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:45 pm

Holly wrote:@ Dean

Everyone's welcome, it goes without saying...but how can you say you like them without knowing anything about them and after just 3 posts? :ooer:


Fucking hell I was just being nice. Have you been at the wine again? You’re not usually this bitchy... :roll:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 31615
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Admin

Postby Gabby » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:45 pm

Holly wrote:@ Dean

Everyone's welcome, it goes without saying...but how can you say you like them without knowing anything about them and after just 3 posts? :ooer:


Because he/she swallows! :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15416
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Admin

Postby .SF. » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:45 pm

McAz wrote:Probably Fluffs again.


Sorry to disappoint you.
User avatar
.SF.
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Admin

Postby Dean » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:46 pm

Guest wrote:I wasn't aware that Dean was admin on this forum now, because he certainly gives the impression that he is. :dunno:


As a forum legend I’m an ambassador for this forum.
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 31615
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Admin

Postby Gabby » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:47 pm

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:@ Dean

Everyone's welcome, it goes without saying...but how can you say you like them without knowing anything about them and after just 3 posts? :ooer:


Fucking hell I was just being nice. Have you been at the wine again? You’re not usually this bitchy... :roll:


It’s pick on Dean day! :ooer:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15416
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Admin

Postby .SF. » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:47 pm

Gabby wrote:
Holly wrote:@ Dean

Everyone's welcome, it goes without saying...but how can you say you like them without knowing anything about them and after just 3 posts? :ooer:


Because he/she swallows! :gigglesnshit:


He. Not really my cup of tea but seeing as it's Dean...
User avatar
.SF.
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Admin

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:47 pm

.SF. wrote:
McAz wrote:Probably Fluffs again.


Sorry to disappoint you.

Why would you be disappointing me? :scratch:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 29072
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Admin

Postby Gabby » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:47 pm

.SF. wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Holly wrote:@ Dean

Everyone's welcome, it goes without saying...but how can you say you like them without knowing anything about them and after just 3 posts? :ooer:


Because he/she swallows! :gigglesnshit:


He. Not really my cup of tea but seeing as it's Dean...


:pmsl:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15416
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Admin

Postby Rockstar » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:48 pm

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:@ Dean

Everyone's welcome, it goes without saying...but how can you say you like them without knowing anything about them and after just 3 posts? :ooer:


Fucking hell I was just being nice. Have you been at the wine again? You’re not usually this bitchy... :roll:


That's not very nice Dean and certainly no way to talk to an Admin here... :shake head:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11076
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:49 pm

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:I wasn't aware that Dean was admin on this forum now, because he certainly gives the impression that he is. :dunno:



He isn't!

Well he seems to be trying to run things.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Admin

Postby Dean » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:49 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:@ Dean

Everyone's welcome, it goes without saying...but how can you say you like them without knowing anything about them and after just 3 posts? :ooer:


Fucking hell I was just being nice. Have you been at the wine again? You’re not usually this bitchy... :roll:


That's not very nice Dean and certainly no way to talk to an Admin here... :shake head:


I’m nice to those who are nice to me mate. Fuck knows what her problem is with me today...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 31615
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Admin

Postby Rockstar » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:49 pm

Gabby wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:@ Dean

Everyone's welcome, it goes without saying...but how can you say you like them without knowing anything about them and after just 3 posts? :ooer:


Fucking hell I was just being nice. Have you been at the wine again? You’re not usually this bitchy... :roll:


It’s pick on Dean day! :ooer:


Are you saying Holly is picking on Dean? :kinell:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11076
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Admin

Postby Rockstar » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:50 pm

Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:@ Dean

Everyone's welcome, it goes without saying...but how can you say you like them without knowing anything about them and after just 3 posts? :ooer:


Fucking hell I was just being nice. Have you been at the wine again? You’re not usually this bitchy... :roll:


That's not very nice Dean and certainly no way to talk to an Admin here... :shake head:


I’m nice to those who are nice to me mate. Fuck knows what her problem is with me today...


I don't know what you are alluding at. Holly is posting fairly and without malice.

Perhaps you feel unwanted and neglected...This nice and pleasant forum is too much for you innit
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11076
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Admin

Postby Gabby » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:51 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:@ Dean

Everyone's welcome, it goes without saying...but how can you say you like them without knowing anything about them and after just 3 posts? :ooer:


Fucking hell I was just being nice. Have you been at the wine again? You’re not usually this bitchy... :roll:


It’s pick on Dean day! :ooer:


Are you saying Holly is picking on Dean? :kinell:


Let’s just say I saw the humour in his post to SF! :gigglesnshit:
Last edited by Gabby on Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15416
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gigabit, Keyser and 28 guests