Dean

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Dean

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:44 pm

Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Are you going to answer the op anytime this year Dean, or is it just avoid and deflect forever more? :dunno:


I’m waiting for Holly to lock the thread. I don’t appreciate your bullying of me...

He says he's Curious?


How do you mean mate?

Guest wrote:Just answer the question please because I'm really curious.


:dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 29164
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Dean

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:45 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Are you going to answer the op anytime this year Dean, or is it just avoid and deflect forever more? :dunno:


I’m waiting for Holly to lock the thread. I don’t appreciate your bullying of me...

How is merely asking you a question bullying you Dean? :dunno:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Dean

Postby Holly » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:49 pm

If its all getting too much for you Dean, please let me know and I will lock this thread. I'd hate seeing you distressed.
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5618
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Dean

Postby Dean » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:50 pm

Holly wrote:If its all getting too much for you Dean, please let me know and I will lock this thread. I'd hate seeing you distressed.


I’ve already answered this once. Did you miss it?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 31618
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Dean

Postby Rockstar » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:51 pm

Holly wrote:If its all getting too much for you Dean, please let me know and I will lock this thread. I'd hate seeing you distressed.


The report function is alive and kicking innit?
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11205
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Dean

Postby Holly » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:53 pm

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:If its all getting too much for you Dean, please let me know and I will lock this thread. I'd hate seeing you distressed.


I’ve already answered this once. Did you miss it?



Yes I did :oops: ...what were you saying?
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5618
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Dean

Postby Dean » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:54 pm

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:If its all getting too much for you Dean, please let me know and I will lock this thread. I'd hate seeing you distressed.


I’ve already answered this once. Did you miss it?



Yes I did :oops: ...what were you saying?


Don’t worry about it, I’ll wait until you fall into bed and get it dealt with properly later...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 31618
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Dean

Postby Holly » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:34 pm

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:If its all getting too much for you Dean, please let me know and I will lock this thread. I'd hate seeing you distressed.


I’ve already answered this once. Did you miss it?



Yes I did :oops: ...what were you saying?


Don’t worry about it, I’ll wait until you fall into bed and get it dealt with properly later...




WTF do you mean?
Seriously Dean, you really are disrespectful now :shake head:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5618
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Dean

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:35 pm

Stupid call out threads...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 83400
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: wizzywick and 20 guests