Should anything be off limits?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Should anything be off limits?

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:49 am

it's all about context I would have thought

I'd much rather see stuff posted purely for shock value without any real malice than calm and rational thinly veiled racism that is clearly a true belief of the author - I find it far more puzzling that plenty of people don't seem arsed about some of the so called discussion threads that contain hatred that someone truly believes in and has spent their time verbalising, yet one line said just to shock with no underlying malevolence can induce a fit of the vapours
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:55 am

HobbitFeet wrote:it's all about context I would have thought

I'd much rather see stuff posted purely for shock value without any real malice than calm and rational thinly veiled racism that is clearly a true belief of the author - I find it far more puzzling that plenty of people don't seem arsed about some of the so called discussion threads that contain hatred that someone truly believes in and has spent their time verbalising, yet one line said just to shock with no underlying malevolence can induce a fit of the vapours

Both are as bad as each other imo

you doing okay now? Raised hell at the weekend eh :mrgreen:
Rockstar

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:58 am

Rockstar wrote:

it's a slow road to recovery

I don't over indulge often, but when I do, I do it in style :mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:59 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

it's a slow road to recovery

I don't over indulge often, but when I do, I do it in style :mrgreen:

Is it true the Hangover franchise is based on you? :mrgreen: :gigglesnshit:
Rockstar

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:04 am

pah

they are mere amateurs
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:05 am

:yikes: :thud:
Rockstar

Postby Nucks » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:27 am

Rockstar wrote:
Nucks wrote:I think admin have said what is off limits, mainly doxing or using someone’s family to score points. In my comparatively short time here, I’ve gathered that’s what people like most about Dogs is that nearly anything goes. That doesn’t mean I personally feel certain things are ok to troll with. We’re all different. And we don’t always have the same response to something we feel was said for shock value. One person might feel drawing attention to it is the best way to combat it, others feel ignoring it a better tactic. Either way can get you grief though, you can be accused of taking the bait or why don’t you keep your beak out of it, and ignoring it brings accusations of condoning, etc. But more boring than all that is expecting others to be offended for us. Az, do you condone everything Dean says? NN, do you defend everything Vam says? Etc, etc, etc. Who fucking cares? Yes Rocky, I’m looking at you. You’re the worst one for making yourself out as some big social justice warrior. Have a hug ffs.

You are still butthurt over defending Trapper? :gigglesnshit:

Next time don't troll against me and there would be no lessons to be taught. :thumbsup: :cuppaT:

I was referring to your nonstop need for whataboutery. It’s boring and predictable.
Nucks

Postby Rockstar » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:41 am

Nucks wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Nucks wrote:I think admin have said what is off limits, mainly doxing or using someone’s family to score points. In my comparatively short time here, I’ve gathered that’s what people like most about Dogs is that nearly anything goes. That doesn’t mean I personally feel certain things are ok to troll with. We’re all different. And we don’t always have the same response to something we feel was said for shock value. One person might feel drawing attention to it is the best way to combat it, others feel ignoring it a better tactic. Either way can get you grief though, you can be accused of taking the bait or why don’t you keep your beak out of it, and ignoring it brings accusations of condoning, etc. But more boring than all that is expecting others to be offended for us. Az, do you condone everything Dean says? NN, do you defend everything Vam says? Etc, etc, etc. Who fucking cares? Yes Rocky, I’m looking at you. You’re the worst one for making yourself out as some big social justice warrior. Have a hug ffs.

Next time don't troll against me and there would be no lessons to be taught. :thumbsup: :cuppaT:

I was referring to your nonstop need for whataboutery. It’s boring and predictable.

Thank you for your input...

<insert SHOCK VALUE here> :yikes:
Rockstar

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:42 am

Rockstar wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Couldn't - just couldn't - resist logging in to say this...

Your hyperactive obsessive behaviour, your noise levels, your tireless energy, your endless harassment of people, your constant screaming for attention, your awesomely high irritant factor - it's very hard to encapsulate ALL of these characteristics in a single image.

I will forever love and adore Nucks, for so brilliantly bringing you to life for me :wubbers:

From now on, whenever I see you post, I will always see this guy ...

Vam

Postby Jem » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:49 am

Stay, Vam. Just ignore rockstar, it's working for me. :thumbsup:
Jem

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:59 am

it was probably a sugar rush with the celebrations

he seems better today
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:05 am

Vam wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Couldn't - just couldn't - resist logging in to say this...

Your hyperactive obsessive behaviour, your noise levels, your tireless energy, your endless harassment of people, your constant screaming for attention, your awesomely high irritant factor - it's very hard to encapsulate ALL of these characteristics in a single image.

I will forever love and adore Nucks, for so brilliantly bringing you to life for me :wubbers:

From now on, whenever I see you post, I will always see this guy ...

You're the gift that keeps on giving... :wubwub:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:06 am

Jem wrote:Stay, Vam. Just ignore rockstar, it's working for me. :thumbsup:

Ignoring me in your username doesn't amount to much if you are an obsessive freak as a guest. You have been caught out yet again... :cuppaT:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:07 am

HobbitFeet wrote:it was probably a sugar rush with the celebrations

he seems better today

I was the same yesterday and the day before as well...Consistency is my middle name unlike some :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:13 am

Rockstar wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:it was probably a sugar rush with the celebrations

he seems better today

I was the same yesterday and the day before as well...Consistency is my middle name unlike some :thumbsup:

it was them green jellies

I know it and you know it :mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms