Take the Political Compass test

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Take the Political Compass test

Postby megaera » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:49 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
megaera wrote:
Why should poorer areas and their residents have to take on more people and stretch their already overstretched services and housing stocks?

Why do you think richer areas and their residents should be able to pass the burden on?

I'd prefer councils to house their tenants down south as well, particularly as it seems to be their problem tenants that they're paying to house up North, creating new ghettos up here.

But rental prices are so high in London they have to do that, Kensington they must be sky high.

Legislation says that councils have to house their homeless tenants but they don't have to house them in that borough.

The costs are K&C's problem, not everyone else's.

Why are you advocating that other councils and their residents have to take on the burden. It's not just housing, it's schooling, access to GP and other health services that will be put under further strain.

Why do you think K&C, and their wealthy council, get to become even richer by avoiding the social obligations less wealthy areas have to provide?
megaera

Postby Punk » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:13 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:
....Probably the Tory bible of ignorance and hate, the Daily Mail or the Sun.

The scum of the earth subscribe to that, the Tory supporters and right wing who are devoid of any empathy for others, selfish cunts who only care about themselves.

Change is coming and that will wipe the smile off their self serving mugs.

:shoot:

Well at least you didn't call it the Daily Fail or Daily Heil I'll give you that but no I don't read that as I'm not really interested in celebrity gossip.

Their readership is mainly middle-class women.

Don't read any paper actually, can get the news easy enough on my phone/ laptop.

I know you lot want to go back to the 70s but it's 2018 dude, no way back.

Ahhh 1978 when inflation was at its lowest for a decade the EEC's happiness rating was at its highest, no Neo-Liberalism, no Thatcher, no 2 million unemployed,such a disaster for the country. :cronos:

As for my rent, in London I pay £120 a week for a 3 bed flat. :thumbsup:
Punk

Postby Punk » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:20 pm

megaera wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
megaera wrote:
Why should poorer areas and their residents have to take on more people and stretch their already overstretched services and housing stocks?

Why do you think richer areas and their residents should be able to pass the burden on?

I'd prefer councils to house their tenants down south as well, particularly as it seems to be their problem tenants that they're paying to house up North, creating new ghettos up here.

But rental prices are so high in London they have to do that, Kensington they must be sky high.

Legislation says that councils have to house their homeless tenants but they don't have to house them in that borough.

The costs are K&C's problem, not everyone else's.

Why are you advocating that other councils and their residents have to take on the burden. It's not just housing, it's schooling, access to GP and other health services that will be put under further strain.

Why do you think K&C, and their wealthy council, get to become even richer by avoiding the social obligations less wealthy areas have to provide?

RBKC have a massive budget surplus as well and can afford it, but some would rather they pay fortunes for housing families in numerous rooms in numerous hotels. False economy policies are the most stupid. :shake head:
Punk

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Punk wrote:
Ahhh 1978 when inflation was at its lowest for a decade the EEC's happiness rating was at its highest, no Neo-Liberalism, no Thatcher, no 2 million unemployed,such a disaster for the country. :cronos:

Inflation was 8.28%, triple what it is now.

Unemployment rate was 5.4%, now it's 4.2%

Sex Pistols sang "No Future", the youth were in revolt.

No much of a punk are you?

As for high rents, you support mass immigration, it's partly your fault.

As for this site, I sick of constantly having to log in and going back to reading and only occasionally posting.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby McAz » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:33 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Sex Pistols sang "No Future", the youth were in revolt.

Nor are you if you think the Sex Pistols sang "No Future" in 1978 - do you ever get anything right? :laughing:
McAz

Postby Punk » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:38 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Punk wrote:

As for this site, I sick of constantly having to log in and going back to reading and only occasionally posting.

I have never supported a party that supports mass immigration, you liar. You trumpet support for the Conservatives and they support mass immigration, May has refused to end Freedom of Movement in its purest form. Inflation was 25% in 1975 after the Heath experiment failed. I was never a punk, which I have explained NUMEROUS TIMES, which non league team do you reckon I support? I'd like to know. I was always New Wave as Punk finished (Feb 77) before I was a teenager. :smilin: The youthh are always in revolt. Why don't you know this? :shake head:
Punk

Postby Punk » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:39 pm

McAz wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Sex Pistols sang "No Future", the youth were in revolt.

Nor are you if you think the Sex Pistols sang "No Future" in 1978 - do you ever get anything right? :laughing:

Right whingers aren't known for the facts. I blame Edward Tudor-Pole. :gigglesnshit:
Punk

Postby Stooo » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:47 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Punk wrote:

Stay logged in on another tab or save a logged in posting page as your link for here.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:45 pm

Stooo wrote:
Stay logged in on another tab or save a logged in posting page as your link for here.

The latter doesn't work.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:14 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Punk wrote:

Unemployment rates have been fiddled by zero hour contracts. The reality is more people have been flung into poverty and unsecure low paid jobs than ever.

It's looking a lot like that Communism you protest about.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:34 pm

Punk was still going in 78, a bleak time as all the documentaries show.

And inflation was higher under Labour in the 70s, 24% in 1975.

Anyone who thinks the economy was better in the 70s is seriously deluded, we had to be bailed out by the IMF, an utter humiliation.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:36 pm

Guest wrote:Unemployment rates have been fiddled by zero hour contracts. The reality is more people have been flung into poverty and unsecure low paid jobs than ever.

Zero Hour Contracts are not that common, and some employees prefer them, students for example.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby McAz » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:39 pm

905,000 zero hours contracts as at December 2016.

Correction - 1.7 million contracts that did not guarantee a minimum number of hours as at December 2016.
McAz

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:48 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:Unemployment rates have been fiddled by zero hour contracts. The reality is more people have been flung into poverty and unsecure low paid jobs than ever.

Zero Hour Contracts are not that common, and some employees prefer them, students for example.

Lies all lies!

They are common and the students that prefer them only say they prefer them because theyve been told that they prefer them! I bet many people are treated very poor under such conditions. I don't think anyone prefers that.

Employer :Will you work this extra shift

Student : I'm not free that day

Employer : ok we don't want you in for the next 2 weeks

Most would prefer a steady job. And just because a few dimwits parrot that they 'prefer' it shouldn't dictate to whole society.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:54 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:

#

More right wing lies and propaganda! :hand:

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms