Drug dealers

A right load of bollocks...

Drug dealers

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:33 pm

I have noticed a pattern of behaviour in my street. With no hard evidence. I've seen a few times a car stopping, handing over a package and driving off. I've seen cars pulling up outside a house and then the person who lives at the house going over to another house straight after who I know was into drugs.

Down the road. My friend has seen cars pulling up at 3 am in the morning, most mornings. And then I know these other things I have seen and those same people are all friends.

It's definitely drugs.

Re: Drug dealers

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:36 pm

Drugs you say? :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:38 pm

Stooo wrote:Drugs you say? :ooer:

Yes. It isn't a direct drop. It goes through different sources. They're all connected. But they don't all congregate together. A few do. But not all.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:42 pm

Winners don't do drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why most of you lot have dabbled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:46 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:Winners don't do drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why most of you lot have dabbled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Is that what you tell your psychiatrist?
NastyNickers

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:48 pm

Guest wrote:

Yes. It isn't a direct drop. It goes through different sources. They're all connected. But they don't all congregate together. A few do. But not all.

What drugs? :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:50 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:Winners don't do drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes in our younger years. But in our older years we can see the effect on society. There's a difference with trying something once and getting hooked. And then witnessing the wreckage on life.

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:54 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm suspecting cocaine as the house someone is visiting. I was once offered cocaine at a party by his wife. And he was once a part of a vile gang.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:55 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Is that what you tell your psychiatrist?

Says the fantasist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:56 pm

Guest wrote:Yes in our younger years. But in our older years we can see the effect on society. There's a difference with trying something once and getting hooked. And then witnessing the wreckage on life.

Calm down loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm suspecting cocaine as the house someone is visiting. I was once offered cocaine at a party by his wife. And he was once a part of a vile gang.

How can you tell? It might be an affair.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:04 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Guest wrote:Yes in our younger years. But in our older years we can see the effect on society. There's a difference with trying something once and getting hooked. And then witnessing the wreckage on life.

Calm down loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All this information came to me without my 'interested' ears being pricked up. Purely by chance did I notice these things.

But now I'm interested.

Postby McAz » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:06 pm

Guest wrote:I have noticed a pattern of behaviour in my street. With no hard evidence. I've seen a few times a car stopping, handing over a package and driving off. I've seen cars pulling up outside a house and then the person who lives at the house going over to another house straight after who I know was into drugs.

Down the road. My friend has seen cars pulling up at 3 am in the morning, most mornings. And then I know these other things I have seen and those same people are all friends.

It's definitely drugs.

Why is your friend up at 3am most mornings? :ooer:
McAz

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:09 pm

Guest wrote:All this information came to me without my 'interested' ears being pricked up. Purely by chance did I notice these things.

But now I'm interested.

Thanks for the update Nancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:09 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:I have noticed a pattern of behaviour in my street. With no hard evidence. I've seen a few times a car stopping, handing over a package and driving off. I've seen cars pulling up outside a house and then the person who lives at the house going over to another house straight after who I know was into drugs.

It's definitely drugs.

Why is your friend up at 3am most mornings? :ooer:

drug dealers watch? :dunno:
NastyNickers

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms